CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

gc_crack was there any update on your I140, yet?

Looks like your EB3 I140 RD=9/23/05, ND=9/26/05. Correct?
Was there any update on your case, since you have been posting the case status seach results?

His/her 140 was approved on 2/27/06.

perm_faq said:
Was there any update on your case, since you have been posting the case status seach results?

Mine is same case as yours. Can u help me?

Hi,
Mine is exactly same. CSC, EB2. RIR
I140 RD :9/19/2005. Whoom to send the email?

Even my Receipt number is : WAC05250******

Can you send me the emailid to whoom to send? Did your status change on online also? Mine is still the same. Counting days

Cavenkat

zigzagzoo4091 said:
Here is the part of email I received yesterday.....

"*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC052xxxxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 27, 2006, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

good luck to all !!!!!

I-140 EB2 CSC RD:9/23/2005 AD:02/27/2006
I-485 RD:9/23/2005

mine was approved on feb 27 th

perm_faq said:

485 LUD today

Got LUD today with FP results for 485. The message says results were received on Nov 19! FP done on Nov 12. Quite a delay in LUDs :)

140 got approved today!!

Hi,
Just got mail from CSC that my I140 has been approved. Case number was
WAC05259xxxxx.
I140: 9/29/2005 LUD: 03/03/2006
I485: 9/29/2005 LUD: 10/05/2005
EAD/AP received 11/07/2005

LUD Changed

Hi,
I found that on march 1st,2006 there was a LUD change on my I140/I485 cases. What it would be ??? Any guess....

Shoud i start worrying...? MY RD 09/30/2005

Please help.

Whats your RD, ND, and first 6 digits of your WAC number? Thanks !

Waiting_LC_GC said:
Hi,
I found that on march 1st,2006 there was a LUD change on my I140/I485 cases. What it would be ??? Any guess....

Shoud i start worrying...? MY RD 09/30/2005

Please help.

I just heard from my lawyer that my I-140 was approved. The notification was received yesterday.
RD: 26 Aug 2005.
PD: Feb 2002 EB3

I wonder when would I file for AOS. The current dates say April 01 :-(

Service Center Processing Times - Just Published

Just published. Now CSC is looking into I140 -all categories filed in "september 2005".
Good to see the progress!

:p

LUD on 140 and RFE on 485

Got LUD on my 140 without message change and RFEs on both 485s :(
Don't know what RFEs are about yet...

new thread for RFE on EAD

guys, I started a new thread for RFE on EAD applications. so please post your recent status on EAD then we will know about eachothers case. see you there

Need help with wording on I-140 Approval Notice

Hi all,

If any of you have received a copy of your I-140 approval in EB2 classification from your company/ attorney, I will greatly appreciate if you can respond based on my question below.

My I-140 was filed and approved in EB2 category. The copy of the I-140 Approval Notice I received from my company attorney states the following under the 'Notice Type' - 'Section' - "Indiv w/Adv Deg or Exceptional Ability in the National Interest". On reading this, I made the assumption that this wording applies only to those whose cases have been approved in the NIW category (and since my case was not filed requesting a NIW) and wrote to my company attorney asking them to verify whether this was an error. However, they responded saying that I need not worry as my case has been appropriately approved in just the EB2 classification. They asked me to read the statement as "Indiv w/Adv Deg OR Exceptional Ability in the National Interest" (emphasis on 'OR') saying that my category was "Indiv w/Adv Deg" and that I should neglect the portion of the statement after the "OR" - they said that this correctly qualifies me in the right category and that the USCIS issues this as a standard notice for all EB2 cases - whether the alien may have an Advanced Degree, or whether they have an Exceptional Ability in the National Interest.

When I questioned them about the 2 being different categories in the biweekly USCIS processing status report, they said that this was the case only in terms of processing. When the cases are adjudicated, the approval notice contains this as the standard language.

However, I would like confirmation from some of you to verify whether this is indeed the case. Have any of you received a similar notice or is there something I need to be worried about? I would hate for this to be an error and then lead to any problems/ delays in the adjudication of the I-485 or in the extension of my EAD and AP.

I guess, the other reason I am worried and being paranoid about this is that when my case was initially filed, the USCIS had incorrectly classified it as an EB3 case (and indicated it as such on the I-140 Receipt Notice) and I had to follow-up with the attorneys to get this rectified. As such, I am slightly worried over whether this could be another mistake.

Will greatly appreciate any comments/ feedback from those who have gone through this or have some experience/ background to comment.

Best wishes,
Prats

April VISA Bulletin

Here is the movement:

India:
====
EB1 moved from FEB04 --> JUL04 (5 months) --> JAN05 (6 months)
EB2 moved from AUG01 --> JAN02 (5 months) --> JUL02 (6 months)
EB3 moved from JAN00 --> JAN01 (1 year) --> FEB01 (1 month)

China:
====
EB1 moved from JAN03 --> JUL03 (6 months) --> JAN04 (6 months)
EB2 moved from APR02 --> JUL02 (3 months) --> JAN03 (6 months)
EB3 moved from APR01 --> MAY01 (1 month) --> MAY01 (none)

OK. Now, edited this message to show increments in each category.
India & China are only high-lighted, for rest click here

Last edited by a moderator:
perm_faq said:
Here is the movement:

India:
====
EB1 moved from FEB04 --> JUL04 (5 months) --> JAN05 (6 months)
EB2 moved from AUG01 --> JAN02 (5 months) --> JUL02 (6 months)
EB3 moved from JAN00 --> JAN01 (1 year) --> FEB01 (1 month)

China:
====
EB1 moved from JAN03 --> JUL03 (6 months) --> JAN04 (6 months)
EB2 moved from APR02 --> JUL02 (3 months) --> JAN03 (6 months)
EB3 moved from APR01 --> MAY01 (1 month) --> MAY01 (none)

OK. Now, edited this message to show increments in each category

So, are the only chineese and indian applicants on this forum?

may be not?

April4 said:
So, are the only chineese and indian applicants on this forum?

hey,

Chinese/Indian are the worst sufferer of employment based retrogereeion.... for others its almost CURRENT for most categories.. so it makes sense if only India/China is mentioned

sanatima said:
hey,

Chinese/Indian are the worst sufferer of employment based retrogereeion.... for others its almost CURRENT for most categories.. so it makes sense if only India/China is mentioned

Probably.
I am from neither country and my category is FAR from being almost current - it's May 01 (EB3, rest of the world).

So, it did not make sense to me, but then again - I am from neither country, so I guess who cares :)