CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

Hey man! greetings,

By the way, whats your priority date?
And are you from one of the Retrogressed countries?
-- Also, can you check whether your WAC number is there in the list that "gc_crack" is publishing it on another thread called "September 2005 cases"?

:p

matt30 said:
Hi all,

I can't believe me eyes. I just got an approval email 2 mins ago.

Good luck to all. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Perm_Faq,

I am not from retro country. My PD is current.
Yeah my case is in that list which is WAC052435XXXX.

perm_faq said:
Hey man! greetings,

By the way, whats your priority date?
And are you from one of the Retrogressed countries?
-- Also, can you check whether your WAC number is there in the list that "gc_crack" is publishing it on another thread called "September 2005 cases"?

RFE on I-140

Today I received a mail saying that they sent a mail asking for additional information. I will give details as soon as I get it from my attorney.

EB2 ND - 9/13/06

If your WAC number is there in the gc_crack's list, then that list is more accurate.
Who else can stop you from 485, since your PD is current and 140 is approved.
Great man!

matt30 said:
Perm_Faq,

I am not from retro country. My PD is current.
Yeah my case is in that list which is WAC052435XXXX.

Also, can you check your WAC number whether it is there in gc_crack's list, in another thread
called "september cases"?

BackLogGC said:
Today I received a mail saying that they sent a mail asking for additional information. I will give details as soon as I get it from my attorney.

EB2 ND - 9/13/06

I am not sure. I found 3 receipt numbers on the list that match with my receipt number (except last 4 digits).

perm_faq said:
Also, can you check your WAC number whether it is there in gc_crack's list, in another thread
called "september cases"?

You mean...all 3 receipt numbers that you saw in gc_crack's list has the same "status" as yours? Are all 3 cases got RFE?

BackLogGC said:
I am not sure. I found 3 receipt numbers on the list that match with my receipt number (except last 4 digits).

Rfe

Guys,

All the RFE's could be they wanted to see 2005 tax returns from the companies and ability to pay.It is my guess but not sure.Update the board with regard to your RFE's.

I-140 Processing

What is the PD being processed for I-140/EB2. Has it crossed middle of sept?

desideccan said:
Guys,

All the RFE's could be they wanted to see 2005 tax returns from the companies and ability to pay.It is my guess but not sure.Update the board with regard to your RFE's.

inque said:

I-140 has crossed middle of September. My I-140 was approved on 2/27/2006 with a receipt date of 9/19/2005. This was EB2 RIR.

Question regarding 'ability to pay' RFE

desideccan said:
Guys,
Here is Ability To Pay Info In case you need it.
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_uscmem.html

Evidence Sufficient to Issue an Approval

If the case is filed with the required initial evidence, the adjudicators do not have to issue an RFE to request additional proof of ability to pay. The Memo indicates that the adjudicators should make a favorable decision if the case contains proof of one of three specific matters. The first is that the company's net income is equal to or greater than the wage that is offered. The second is that the company's current net assets are equal to or greater than the offered wage. The third is that the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage.

=> "The third is that the petitioner is employing the beneficiary and paying the beneficiary a wage in an amount equal to the prevailing wage."

Gurus,
Does this mean that if this condition is 'true' no 'ability to pay' RFE will be issued even if the other two conditions are not fulfilled? ( hypothetical question to be on the safe side ).

Also is prevailing wage the one mentioned on the LC?

Ability To pay

That is the logical Inference.Any One of the 3 conditions should be met.

Should I start worrying ?

There has been no updates :( on my 140 application which has a Receipt Date of 01-Sep-2005. It's an EB3 Sub labor from a large company. Since USCIS is currently working on cases in Sep end, is this something that I need to worry about or is this normal ?
If there is an RFE, will I be notified by email (I have registered in the USCIS website and the email is on) ?

I-140 Approved

inque said:

Here is the part of email I received yesterday.....

"*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC052xxxxxxx

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On February 27, 2006, an approval notice
was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this
notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your
address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

good luck to all !!!!!

I-140 EB2 CSC RD:9/23/2005 AD:02/27/2006
I-485 RD:9/23/2005

Email them and find out the status. I think, they will respond back with in 24-48 hours. And that information should be more useful than you call 1800 number. Look at my earlier messages or gp111 message for the Email address.

june9th said:
There has been no updates :( on my 140 application which has a Receipt Date of 01-Sep-2005. It's an EB3 Sub labor from a large company. Since USCIS is currently working on cases in Sep end, is this something that I need to worry about or is this normal ?
If there is an RFE, will I be notified by email (I have registered in the USCIS website and the email is on) ?

Hi

june9th said:
Ask your employer or attorney to initiate the enquiry.The beneficiary can not enquire on 140.Also how do you know that the 140 application is pending?Employer might have been notified .
Good Luck

Aug 24 I-140 case

My employer filed my I-140 on 24 Aug 2005, the RD is 25 Aug. There are couple of LUD changes on 01/13/2006 and 01/14/2006 without message change, after that nothing happend..no update.

i guess my case is kind of unique..i am trying to recapture an earlier PD(11/2000) from previously approved I-140. maybe they are trying to locate the approved labor certification for the earlier PD.

Anyone had similar experience.. Thanks very much.