CSC August 2005 Filing I-140 Tracking

CSC may not be as far behind in processing the I-140 as we might have thought. They have already issued RFEs on cases filed on Aug 30th yet I thought they were working on late july or early Aug cases. This is certainly encouraging.

GCard_Dream said:
CSC may not be as far behind in processing the I-140 as we might have thought. They have already issued RFEs on cases filed on Aug 30th yet I thought they were working on late july or early Aug cases. This is certainly encouraging.

GCard_Dream,

From where did you get this information?.

WacNumber

Perm_faq,

My Wac number is wac0580055xxx.but honestly i do not think ,there are 800 days in a year.What does 800 mean then ?.

GCard_Dream said:
The I-140 application with case number WAC0522050xxx has been approved. Does anyone know how to decode the WAC05220 to figure out the exact notice date. The first 05 is fiscal year 2005 and 220 is the 220th working day of that fiscal year. Does that correspond to Aug 8th, 2005?

My case was filed in 2005 but the number looks like this
WAC0603052xxx

My WAC is 05234*** which corresponds to Aug 26th. The theory is right, I read about it before as well.

April4, fiscal year starts from Oct 1st. From your signature your ND is Nov-8th

April4 said:
WAC0603052xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
rajrw said:
My WAC is 05234*** which corresponds to Aug 26th. The theory is right, I read about it before as well.

April4, fiscal year starts from Oct 1st. From your signature your RD is Nov-11 th which is 30th working day in 06.

Rajrw,

How would you explain my case .I have Wac number as WAC0580055XXX

:confused:

That's right. Fiscal year for government starts Oct 1st and ends on Sep 30th; therefore, any cases filed after Oct 1st, 2005 belongs to fiscal year 2006. Based on 06030, you must have filed your case in Nov last year.

April4 said:
WAC0603052xxx

As I remember.

desideccan said:
Why would i lie.my case is filed online tough. :rolleyes:

As I remember, this guy, Desideccan said one time that his I-140 got approved for the second time filing after the first filing got dennied. Now, it looks like his I-140 is still pending. Why would you provide fake info to mislead people? If you can't help people, no one would tell you that you are stupid. what a Jer*!! :mad:

Good luck to everyone.

desideccan,

What are you trying to achieve. Thats the convention whether you follow it or not. Its good to help for some one who is in need of it, but you are unnecessarily..... forget it!

You can learn more of such topics from this website, hope you appreciate it!!! www.immigrationwatch.com

FOLKS,
Here is the link that provides some reliable information on a day to day basis regarding the number of I140/485 approvals blah, blah.... Take a look. VSC tops on I140 approvals.

http://www.immigrationwatch.com/uscis-most-recent-approvals.html

desideccan said:
Perm_faq,

My Wac number is wac0580055xxx.but honestly i do not think ,there are 800 days in a year.What does 800 mean then ?.

the board is very quiet today, just like CSC :)

Their are two approvals in "Todays Touches and Approvals" section of immigrationwatch.com. I dont understand if they are approved today, then why is the approval date showed as in December XX. Is any one following this??

ImmigrationWatch

Not sure whether we should give a damn on information from this website at all.
rajrw said:

Their are two approvals in "Todays Touches and Approvals" section of immigrationwatch.com. I dont understand if they are approved today, then why is the approval date showed as in December XX. Is any one following this??

Now you know exactly what silence of the lambs means.

We are being slaughtered. Yet we are silently lining up.

rajrw said:

qwerty1111,

LOL. There is nothing that any one can do about that. Correct!

qwerty1111 said:
Now you know exactly what silence of the lambs means.

We are being slaughtered. Yet we are silently lining up.

Guys
I dont understand how to interpret information posted by immigrationwatch
similar questions as rajrw
On the bright side, i got confirmed info of approval of eb2 csc august3rd 2005 ND case from a friend

arbit007 said:
Guys
I dont understand how to interpret information posted by immigrationwatch
similar questions as rajrw
On the bright side, i got confirmed info of approval of eb2 csc august3rd 2005 ND case from a friend
We have two approvals on the spreadsheet during the first two weeks of Jan. Considering the fact that the xl sheet is just a sample of the applicants, I would say we see some progress, slow but not zero. I just hope they don't issue an RFE after such a long time...