• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

As I retire for the night, I wish you all the very best in this exciting draw!! I will check my result tomorrow some time.

I hope very much to see some familiar names in the stories of selectees over the coming weeks.

Warmest wishes

Q

african guys from ghana west africa no results yet!!! i really want to hear the excitement people have when they win

38 minutes to go I'm so excited..I have a good feeling about this..can't wait for that "you have been randomly selected" message
Good luck to me and everyone else

I just realized that I forgot to note my entry number on a paper this morning so I'll have to retrieve the info online. Not a big deal but it's going to be insanely busy in 20 min or so... Not sure we'll be able to check the results before end of day today.

oh boy oh boy, here we go again!
exactly 1 year later ...the anxiety is killing me , i am a smoker ,so through these last 20 mins i will probably smoke a hole pack :/
i hope all of you are given a chance this time around ! God bless