• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

same here machan o_O. how many sri lankans will be selected? is it a low amount? I just wanna get out of here lol :D:p
travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/diversity-visa/diversity-visa-program-statistics.html

Yep me too.

Its so fun waiting for something to happen with 1% chance lol, its my first time and i know it wont happen but still its fun

knowing that you have been selected is the best feeling ever :)))
Actually just finding this forum and these helpful people was already a good feeling... i checked this forum since October and it was nice reading so much stuff, i didn't post that much though

Actually just finding this forum and these helpful people was already a good feeling... i checked this forum since October and it was nice reading so much stuff, i didn't post that much though
yes you are right, we've got great people here always ready to help and take you through the process. i'm 2017 winner

To know what time it will in your local time, just type "Time to 12:00 EDT " OR "Time to 12:00 EDT " in Google .

Last edited: