• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

countdown to dv 2018 results

I am exceptionally calm this year, and always optimistic! I am grateful just to be able to enter, and as with all lotteries, it is completely out of my control now. If I am selected this fifth year of applying, life will change from how it is now. If I am not, life will still change, because that's how things are, nothing stands still :) I realised that while I have been waiting these years, I have filled my time doing other things that have put me in a better place every year. I did a full degree while I waited, no selection. That's ok, because now I am doing a Master's while I wait. Selection this year? Let's see on Wednesday. All this waiting has made me even more ready to either start a new life in the US or continue a greater one here :) I believe in positive affirmation and the law of attraction :)

Just my thoughts for today!

Thinking happy thoughts for everyone who has entered.

Q
Also my fifth entry into the DV lottery. I have a similar perspective to you Qewty. Good on you, and good luck to you.

I have no expectation to win, but I would be very happy if I get to see just one of the 'familiar faces' on here get selected this year. Good luck to us all.

Also my fifth entry into the DV lottery. I have a similar perspective to you Qewty. Good on you, and good luck to you.

I have no expectation to win, but I would be very happy if I get to see just one of the 'familiar faces' on here get selected this year. Good luck to us all.

Good to luck on this DV 2018 @MattK and lets hope a good amount of the familiar faces get selected :)

Hi guys! how much percentage winning chance for persons chargeable to United Arab Emirates

Hi Mohamed,

Welcome to the forum and normally all regions except for OC will have around 1% of chance to get selected. Keep in mind that visas are distributed by Regions and the country will have an impact depending on the amount of applicants. Best of luck to you on this DV 2018

1 day to go

I remember my first experience with DV official website, it will be hard to check the results on the first day

I was a 2017 DV selectee from Aus and decided not to go ahead with my application and don't regret it as it was the best decision for me

I came back though to this site to wish everyone good luck tomorrow :) I cross my fingers for you all

For good luck let me share with you a screenshot of my selection. I hope you see it tomorrow :)

OEsSuGx.jpg

I don't know how it will make you feel, but for me it wasn't like I expected. I had imagined that it will make me super happy, but once I saw it I started thinking about everything that could go wrong and how I might do everything then don't get an interview or that I will be rejected for some reason or another, and I ended up wishing I wasn't selected to avoid all that stress :p

For good luck let me share with you a screenshot of my selection. I hope you see it tomorrow :)

OEsSuGx.jpg

I don't know how it will make you feel, but for me it wasn't like I expected. I had imagined that it will make me super happy, but once I saw it I started thinking about everything that could go wrong and how I might do everything then don't get an interview or that I will be rejected for some reason or another, and I ended up wishing I wasn't selected to avoid all that stress :p

I was also DV2013, good memories!!!!
Good luck to all.

I was also DV2013, good memories!!!!
Good luck to all.

I found a screenshot online somewhere of a selection letter and printed it out so I could take a closer look at what they look like. I think I have that letter memorised along with all my studies!!! I think even in my sleepy haze (it will be midnight for me) I know that if I don't see a lot of blurry text, it is not what I want to see!

Thank you for posting rafi-cairo and SusieQQQ :)

Not long now! I want to give the forum a reason to dance :D

Q