Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Got Approved

I am a silent viewer of this thread. I had my GC interview at local office last month. It was approved during the interview. It took almost 6 years to get it done. Be patient, you will get yours soon. Take care.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CA/EB3/Jun 2002
PD: Jun 2002
I-140: RD 02/21/2007, AD - 04/15/2007
I-485: RD 02/21/2007, AD - 03/26/2007

Last edited by a moderator:
National Benefits Center

All,
I received the following email from USCIS regarding my I-485 case. Has anyone else seen this or do you know what it means? Any feedback is appreciated.
My Details:

I-485 RD: 10/13/2006
PD: 6/2008
RFE: 2/10/08, response to RFE received: 2/19/08

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 31, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

You will be asked for interview

I had the same case and got called for interview. The usually check if all the original documents are correct. You should have an interview in next 2-3 months depends on where they ove your case.

All,
I received the following email from USCIS regarding my I-485 case. Has anyone else seen this or do you know what it means? Any feedback is appreciated.
My Details:

I-485 RD: 10/13/2006
PD: 6/2008
RFE: 2/10/08, response to RFE received: 2/19/08

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 31, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Thanks SinceJune2002. So this means that they want to have an interview scheduled? I checked the benefits center log and they are now processing cases from August 2007! Does that mean that I have to wait for them to get to my case that was transferred just yesterday? I was really hoping to get the darn thing soon!

MahSam

I had the same case and got called for interview. The usually check if all the original documents are correct. You should have an interview in next 2-3 months depends on where they ove your case.

I am a silent viewer of this thread. I had my GC interview at local office last month. It was approved during the interview. It took almost 6 years to get it done. Be patient, you will get yours soon. Take care.

On March 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

CA/EB3/Jun 2002
PD: Jun 2002
I-140: RD 02/21/2007, AD - 04/15/2007
I-485: RD 02/21/2007, AD - 03/26/2007
Hi SinceJune2002.....Congratulations.... Can you specify your country please... Thanks

Card production ordered

Received card production ordered email at 8:13 PM (ET) for self, wife and daughter. It has been an arduous 5 yrs.

EB2, Priority Date : Feb 21,2003
I485 filed June 1,2007, 2nd H1B extension applied and approved in March

Secondary applicant still waiting for GC !!!

:Hi Guru's,
Did anyone know why?
I got my approval in Nav 13, 2007 and received card in next week. My souse is still waiting ...(almost 5 months).:confused:
I talked to INFOPASS....one time he said NC cleared....next time NC not cleared....my lawyer said may be Visa are not avilable....not sure whats happening....I called USCIS recently he was giving all lessons for free that how the two cases(primary and secondary) handled differently....finally he did not give me any answer....:rolleyes:

Did anyone had this experience....our PD July 2002, and I-485 filled on june 2 2006, EB2, India.

THX:)

Secondary applicant still waiting for GC !!!

Hi Guru's,
Did anyone know why?
I got my approval in Nav 13, 2007 and received card in next week. My souse is still waiting ...(almost 5 months).
I talked to INFOPASS....one time he said NC cleared....next time NC not cleared....my lawyer said may be Visa are not avilable....not sure whats happening....I called USCIS recently he was giving all lessons for free that how the two cases(primary and secondary) handled differently....finally he did not give me any answer....

Did anyone had this experience....our PD July 2002, and I-485 filled on june 2 2006, EB2, India.

THX

Case Transferred to NBC

Can anyone tell me how long (on average) will it take for the cases that are transferred to National Benefits Center to be processed? Do you know if the application goes to the back of the line in the new center and one has to wait for another year or so to be adjudicated or since the application has been in another processing center for a long time they get to the front of the line in the new center?
I would appreciate any feedback from the gurus in this thread.

Thanks,

MahSam

I-485 : RD 10/13/2006 (Transferred to National Benefits Center 3/30/2008)
PD: June 2006.
RFE on I-485: 2/15/08
RFE response received by USCIS: 2/19/08.

Can anyone tell me how long (on average) will it take for the cases that are transferred to National Benefits Center to be processed? Do you know if the application goes to the back of the line in the new center and one has to wait for another year or so to be adjudicated or since the application has been in another processing center for a long time they get to the front of the line in the new center?
I would appreciate any feedback from the gurus in this thread.

Thanks,

MahSam

I-485 : RD 10/13/2006 (Transferred to National Benefits Center 3/30/2008)
PD: June 2006.
RFE on I-485: 2/15/08
RFE response received by USCIS: 2/19/08.

I think they have their own line. If I were you I would expect decission for your case in 3-4 months.

But it looks like they did not like your RFE response, that's why they want to assign an interview for you.

Could you share what was your RFE about ?

I think they have their own line. If I were you I would expect decission for your case in 3-4 months.

But it looks like they did not like your RFE response, that's why they want to assign an interview for you.

Could you share what was your RFE about ?

The RFE was about marriage certificate and also all the I-94 (departure records) from previous trips.

MahSam

Card production ordered

I checked the online status this morning and it says - Card production ordered.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

On April 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service.

I did not get any email updates even though I've created an email account with them.
(Update: we did get CRIS emails a couple hours after the approval messages appeared on the uscis page)

There were no LUDs in the last few months. The last LUD was on 8/8/07.

I did call them on April 1, 08 and talked to an IO and she said that my case was with an officer, but there was no guarantee "whatsoever" that my case will be processed soon. She also mentioned that I may get RFE, may be sent for interviews or my case could go back to the storage depending on number of cases the officer had...
My lawyer's office also called them yesterday, but of not much use - pretty much the same deal - “case pending, too many applicants, wait and wait."

On FP, I did my first and last code 3 FP in Aug 2006. So, no need to worry about doing it again.

On RFE, I did get one RFE on parentage/DOB back in Feb 2007. We submitted the required documents in March 07.

Let me know if you guys have any questions. I'm not sure what formula works, but if I may suggest, keep calling them or try to get in touch with them if your PD and RD are current. Good luck!

Congrats vine95050!!

Awesome. congrats.

I'm also stuck in that sh*t hole for quite a long time. can you please tell me how did you talk to IO? I thought if you call the call center, some representative will talk to you to create a service request (i just did that this morning) but how can you talk to an IO? please help me since I'm very desperate now... thank you.

Awesome. congrats.

I'm also stuck in that sh*t hole for quite a long time. can you please tell me how did you talk to IO? I thought if you call the call center, some representative will talk to you to create a service request (i just did that this morning) but how can you talk to an IO? please help me since I'm very desperate now... thank you.

Thanks, KGCM! Regarding talking to IO, I guess I was lucky. When I called, I first got connected to the CSR. I requested her to connect me to an IO at the NSC as my case was pending for around 2 years now and my PD was in 2002. She said she would connect me to a level 2 officer. I guess she wanted to get rid of me or something.. That's how I could speak to the IO. Try that again, hopefully it would work this time.

The other thing I had thought of doing was to go for Infopass. Try your luck there as well. Yes, it's highly frustrating to do all this, but you never know what will be useful.

BTW, my para-legal does not think that my calling (on April 1) would have resulted in an approval on April 3. so, go figure..

Good luck on your case!

Awesome. No news for me. Actually many folks with PD 2003 and RD 2007 etc getting approved !

thanks; our dates are pretty close. hang in there.. i know it's easy said than done. try getting in touch with the uscis/service center. all the best!