Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Card mailed today and welcome notice on 03/07/07

Hi All,

Just now I found out from the Immigration officer that my card has been mailed...

Still no updates on the website or e-mail. But for sure it is approved and card mailed.

Thanks to all in the forums I gained enormous amount of knowledge about immigration, and also learnt new human behavior patterns when anlayzing USCIS approvals.

I wish you all the best for people who are still stuck/awaiting for Freedom in this country.

Thank you all again

Last edited by a moderator:
One LUD after FP, then no LUD for 6+ months

How many fits to that pattern ?
The opinion of some folks is that the case may be in a pre-adjudicated state and just waiting for background check to clear ( i have asked my lawayer to make a formal enquiry . Maybe i should try InfoPass )

The opinion of some folks is that the case may be in a pre-adjudicated state and just waiting for background check to clear ( i have asked my lawayer to make a formal enquiry . Maybe i should try InfoPass )
Actually you won't be able to initiate an enquiry because TSC is processing Aug 21st. Since your RD is after Jul 27th, you'll have to wait for the dates to go beyond Aug 27th. Hopefully with the next update this cutoff will be reached. Of course if EB2 retrogresses, there won't be any point in doing an enquiry.

I'm pretty sure that you are in name check. My last LUD was about the same time, after second FP. I am firmly ensconced in namecheck tarpit.

Keep us posted

AP approved. See signature for details. Now the worst part of the wait begins. I am going to only check the USCIS site once daily, at lunchtime, to avoid driving myself berserk. I am consoling myself with the thought that if I do get stuck in namecheck, I can exercise AC21 and quit my crap job.

Hi All,

Just now I found out from the Immigration officer that my card has been mailed...

Still no updates on the website or e-mail. But for sure it is approved and card mailed.

Thanks to all in the forums I gained enormous amount of knowledge about immigration, and also learnt new human behavior patterns when anlayzing USCIS approvals.

I wish you all the best for people who are still stuck/awaiting for Freedom in this country.

Thank you all again

Congratulation

Lab_notez, how did you contact NSC.Everytime I call I get connected to the call center (customer service).Could you please give the number that you call.

Infopass

I just want to let the group know that I had a infopass on March 9 and the lady didn't say a Jack! All she was concerned about was her mouse which was giving her problem.She just said that probably I am in a namecheck( DUH..does it help??) I regretted wasting my precious gas and parking charges just to be snubbed.Its going to be 8 months since RD of 485( since July 27) and my last LUD was 1/3/07.No RFEs,No LUDs, No communication. I hope can maintain my sanity with this crap!:confused:

I just want to let the group know that I had a infopass on March 9 and the lady didn't say a Jack! All she was concerned about was her mouse which was giving her problem.She just said that probably I am in a namecheck( DUH..does it help??) I regretted wasting my precious gas and parking charges just to be snubbed.Its going to be 8 months since RD of 485( since July 27) and my last LUD was 1/3/07.No RFEs,No LUDs, No communication. I hope can maintain my sanity with this crap!:confused:

Can you tell us which office you went to?

Feel the same...

Hey,

Looking at your experience refreshes my memory too. I had the pretty much same experience as yours, except the lady I spoke to is somehow nicer... yah, nicer in telling me my case probably stuck in name checking... (Nothing else, period) Then what's the reason for me to spend that extra hour and gas to get the info that I already knew?!? Anyway...

However, after seeing "lab_notez" experience, it's kind of giving me hope too since surprise "might" happen to me, you, or anybody althought I kind of doubt what's the percentage of this kind of surprise...

Hang on tight, and good luck to everyone.

Infopass

I went to the Fairfax ,VA office.I hope we all(in this scenario) are able to turn this chicken shit into chicken salad soon(pardon moi french)...like all the previous guys?:(

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe good news

maybe that is a sign of good news. my friend who filed in May 06 got a LUD right after FP, then another one in Jan 07 without status update, then 3 days later she got approved. don't hold me responsible for that though. :) my dates are quite close to yours except for being one month later.

I-485 FD: 21-July-06; RD: 23-July-06; FP: 11-Aug-06; LUD: 11-Aug-06

LUD has been changed on all 3 cases (wife, son and myself).

approved

My wife and I received the approval notices, and cards in the mail yesterday. It's been a long journey for the last 5 years and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the valuable information. I wish good luck to everyone whose case is pending.

Following is my information:

Priority Date: March 2002
Retrogressed (Y/N) : N
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3 : EB-2 - India
I-140 Receipt Date: 6/26/2006
I-140 Approval Date: 01/03/2007
I-485 Notice Date: 8/9/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) LIN-06234-xxxxx
Finger Print Appointment Date: 10/26/2006
I485 - LUDs - 10/26/2006, 10/27/2006, 03/09/2007
I-485 Approval Date: 03/09/2007
Cards received: 03/12/2007

This is great news, best luck to you.

So it looks like they started to approve Augest RD cases.

My wife and I received the approval notices, and cards in the mail yesterday. .....

maybe that is a sign of good news. my friend who filed in May 06 got a LUD right after FP, then another one in Jan 07 without status update, then 3 days later she got approved. don't hold me responsible for that though. :) my dates are quite close to yours except for being one month later.

I-485 FD: 21-July-06; RD: 23-July-06; FP: 11-Aug-06; LUD: 11-Aug-06
I filed 10 days earlier than yours. Still showing LUD Aug 7, 06 after FP.

Congradulation!

Best of luck to you!

My wife and I received the approval notices, and cards in the mail yesterday. It's been a long journey for the last 5 years and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the valuable information. I wish good luck to everyone whose case is pending.

Congratulations.

A question for you. Did you ever inquire about your namecheck status ?

Thanks and enjoy your freedom.