Consolidated NSC I-485 Tracker

Hi,
How do you find out what your LUD is?

Thanks

Priority Date: Sep 2000
I485 Filed on: Feb-10-2006
Center: Nebraska

You can see the message if there is any change. If there in no change, LUD may be because of any internal processing. To find the LUD date, you need to register with USCIS and add the case number under your account. There is a column last updated that shows your LUD date.

my god, your PD is in 2000? isn't it a typo? I considered myself unluck because my PD is in 2002. and your 485 RD date has passed NSC processing date which is 6/29 i believe. did you contact NSC to request your status?
good luck to you.

Hi,
How do you find out what your LUD is?

Thanks

Priority Date: Sep 2000
I485 Filed on: Feb-10-2006
Center: Nebraska

My wife and I received the approval notices, and cards in the mail yesterday. It's been a long journey for the last 5 years and I would like to thank everyone on this forum for the valuable information. I wish good luck to everyone whose case is pending.

Following is my information:

Priority Date: March 2002
Retrogressed (Y/N) : N
EB-1 / EB-2 / EB-3 : EB-2 - India
I-140 Receipt Date: 6/26/2006
I-140 Approval Date: 01/03/2007
I-485 Notice Date: 8/9/2006
LIN number (LIN-YYDDD-XXXXX) LIN-06234-xxxxx
Finger Print Appointment Date: 10/26/2006
I485 - LUDs - 10/26/2006, 10/27/2006, 03/09/2007
I-485 Approval Date: 03/09/2007
Cards received: 03/12/2007

wow CVRK.. congrats. long wait is over.

I am pleased to see an aug 2006 case getting approved. Which state was your case from? Mine is EB2 India NY case.

My I485 ND was one day before you and FP was same date. LIN-06233-XXXXX which is also close. I-140 approved one day before you.

HAS INS started picking up August cases ..may be if namecheck is done. But as everyone has said there is no way to find out namecheck status now as NSC has stopped giving out the info to people whose cases are after June26.

good luck to all

About 485 Finger-print appointment

My wife and I have Biometrics appointments on 4/3 and 4/4. But my wife is not in the US right now.

I am considering to re-schedule the appointments, and want to know if it's fine to re-schedule the appointments? Can we specify a date for the next appointment? How many times we can re-schedule the appointment.

Thanks in advance for any comments

wow CVRK.. congrats. long wait is over.

I am pleased to see an aug 2006 case getting approved. Which state was your case from? Mine is EB2 India NY case.

My I485 ND was one day before you and FP was same date. LIN-06233-XXXXX which is also close. I-140 approved one day before you.

HAS INS started picking up August cases ..may be if namecheck is done. But as everyone has said there is no way to find out namecheck status now as NSC has stopped giving out the info to people whose cases are after June26.

good luck to all

My case was filed in AR and labor was approved by BEC in Mar 06 (4 years).

I had one question about NSC processing times. When the website says currently processing June 26, 2006, does that mean they are processing applications with the Receipt Date of June 26,2006 or Notice Date of June 26, 2006.
I ask this question because there is almost 1 month difference between my RD and ND. My RD is 12/14/2006 whereas ND is 01/06/2007. When I check my status on uscis website, the message says "we received your application on January 6th". The scanned copy of I-485 notice that the lawyers sent me says the receipt date is 12/14.

i recheduled my spouse's as well.
but we cannot choose the date.
i recieved another bio but spouse is not back yet.
so i have to reschedule.
i talked to officer at ASC and he mentioned i can walk-in any Wed within 90 day of bio date. so i plan to walk-in few Wed later, eventhough i recheduled it.
check with your ASC officer when you go for bio.

Biometrics

I think you should be able to reschedule it. My friend had a problem b'cos he had cut on his finger. So he called them and re-scheduled. I dont have any other info other than this. All i know is he reschduled b'cos of the cut finger. Hope this helps

My wife and I have Biometrics appointments on 4/3 and 4/4. But my wife is not in the US right now.

I am considering to re-schedule the appointments, and want to know if it's fine to re-schedule the appointments? Can we specify a date for the next appointment? How many times we can re-schedule the appointment.

For people who haven't done so, I urge you to take a look at the newly introduced Citizenship Promotion Act by Senator Obama and others, which has the huge petential to significantly reduce name check delays. It mandates all background checks to be completed within 90 days, otherwise the agency has to report exact reasons who not, and it is good for both citizenship and GC applicantion.

Here you can sign a petition online:
http://www.petitiononline.com/nc082505/petition.html

In addition, you may write to your congressmen/women or senators to support this bill. AILA may also publish a formal petition in the near future.

Just don't confuse this bill (Citizenship Promotion Act) with the Citizenship Reform Act which we all want to oppose!

Please clean the cahce

Please clean the cache and you close your browser then re-open and you will see the updated processing times dated 3/15/07. Thanks

Guys,

Is the Aug 10 Processing Date based on the RD or ND?

thanks,

I would expect the date to be with respect to the date case tracking website shows when the received it. Is it ND or RD? Please correct me if i am wrong . Thats the impression i got whenever i called NSC, they ask me to match the date on website with processing dates .

Now that processing date(08/10) has gone past my date(08/08), i could possibly call and start enquiry. What do you gurus think? or would i have to wait 30 more days?

Both my wife and myself were not in US during first FP date (6/11/2006), so our lawyer has requested to reschedule the biometrics to any date in September. The rescheduled dates came in as 8/16/2006, USCIS (San Jose ASC) ignored the "September" part of the request. I was in US, but my wife wasn't. At that time I mailed replies for her and our son's FP notices, asking to reschedule again. I went to FP on 8/16/2006 as it was scheduled. The new FP dates came different for my wife and our son. Ignoring the later date, they both went to FP on the earliest scheduled date (my wife's scheduled date 9/16/2006).

Based on my own experience, rescheduling twice was not an issue at all. Just make sure to do that in advance. However, you may want to go to FP as requested (not reschedule) as you probably do not have a good reason to dalay FP (I assume that you *are* in US).

When I came for FP on 8/16/2006, USCIS did not have the information about my wife's reschedule request. Both my wife's and our son's names were on their list for 8/16/2006. I told them that reschedule requests had been sent already, and they noted the same in their list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both my wife and myself were not in US during first FP date (6/11/2006), so our lawyer has requested to reschedule the biometrics to any date in September. The rescheduled dates came in as 8/16/2006, USCIS (San Jose ASC) ignored the "September" part of the request. I was in US, but my wife wasn't. At that time I mailed replies for her and our son's FP notices, asking to reschedule again. I went to FP on 8/16/2006 as it was scheduled. The new FP dates came different for my wife and our son. Ignoring the later date, they both went to FP on the earliest scheduled date (my wife's scheduled date 9/16/2006).

Based on my own experience, rescheduling twice was not an issue at all. Just make sure to do that in advance. However, you may want to go to FP as requested (not reschedule) as you probably do not have a good reason to dalay FP.

When I came for FP on 8/16/2006, USCIS did not have the information about my wife's reschedule request. Both my wife's and our son's names were on their list for 8/16/2006. I told them that reschedule requests had been sent already, and they noted the same in their list.

what is ROW?