Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations.

CT Labour dept will move your file to Boston.
Also you will get a letter from CT saying that your case moved
to boston and with your PD.

Any way thanks for your update.Mine is jan 21,2002

:D :D

Congrats Winnie.

Post your update when you are thru with DOL too. This will give a fair idea as how long DOL sits with applications.

LCForever,

You will be the last one in continuum - after that me, yeswe and ran will wait for a long time - maybe 6 months or so - cause 1 month of application is taking one nd half months to clear.

Hey guys, just spoke to my lawyer, actually my case was certified by the regional level (DOL) on Aug. 25th

I don't know when CT certificate go through, but sure earlier than Aug. 25th! :)

good luck to all!

Information on proof of filing.

Hey Guys,
I am a new member here. I am glad to see all the excitement that goes on when the CT DOL moves from one month to another. I need your help and any information provided will be highly appreciated.

My LC was filed in Sept 2002. 6 years of my H1 expire in JAN 2004.
I have read that I can get one-one year extensions if I apply before my visa expires, and if it has been more than 1 year that LC was applied. My problem is that I do not have any proof from DOL that my LC has been filed. All I have is a postal mailing reciept which my lawyer retained when he mailed the documents.

Does anyone know how I can obtain a proof of filing from CT DOL? Has anyone been through this phase? Please advise / guide me.

Thanks,

Ruchin.

CT Labor Phone#860 263 6020

You or your lawyer can ask data of received receipt on phone
or by personal.

The CT Labor Phone#860 263 6020

Just now I confirmed with CT Labor dept.
They told, my case forwarded to Boston on Sept 17.

I didn't get any letter from CT Labor,be'cz of my address change.

But my friend who applied along with me(same company,same date), got the letter saying that his case forwarded to Boston on Sept 17.

Once I get any update from Boston, I will update back.
:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool LCForever!!!

Hope you get it real fast now. I have heard that it takes 4-6 weeks of max to get past DOL.

Congrats again.

Which Number to call for Labor Approval

Hi LCForever,
My priority date was Jan 7th 2002. My employer has not heard anything yet from the lawyer. Can i call someone to find out about my case.
Thanks for any help in advance.

Approved:D :D :D

Just now I got this message from my HR.

CT PD :01/2002

My labor moved to Boston on Sept 17,2003.

Fedaral Approved on 10/2003.

Best of luck for the guys who are in queue.

See you all guys in I-140/I-485 forum.

:D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.