Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas

Hello folks,

Zenman would like to wish all of you a Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year.

Hope we have more exciting news at the starting of the new year.

Cheers!

Zenman.

CT Labor Is Moving

Hi Guys,

Finaly, my LC has been forwarded to Boston Regional Certifying Officer on Jan. 7th, 2003. I hope I can get certified smoothly and quickly in Boston Regional Office. I have been praying for it everyday. If your cases are forwarded to Boston, please post your information in Boston LC Tracker4.

Good luck to all of you.

:)

How to know the PD

Hello,

Attorney said my application was mail to SESA on 1,Sep 2001.

How can i confirm my PD?

Is Attorney will get confirmation from SESA after receiving application to SESA? Got info from my Attorney on March, 2002 that he did not get any letter form SESA.

Please reply if anyone knows about this.

MDK1.

CONGRATS LC

Congrats LVCPain..........what does your lawyer say.........should be expect CT RIR to move faster now......

NEXT hopefully avipin, Goingcrazy ,Zenman should give us the good news.......

Goodluck at Boston

ran123

Suddenly

Hi folks,

Suddenly we see cases moving ahead. My PD is July 2001. Will let you guys know if I hear any news.

Congrats LVCPain. I wish all get good news this year.

It was a little dishearting to see this theard inactive for so long.

Cheers!

Zenman smiling again.

Re: CONGRATS LC

Hi Ran123,

I got the letter from CT SESA. My lawyer has not told me anything yet. If you are from a big company, your lawyer is as lousy as your company's HR. My LC has been stayed in CT SESA for three years, that's all they did for me.

Good luck to you!

Originally posted by ran123
Congrats LVCPain..........what does your lawyer say.........should be expect CT RIR to move faster now......

NEXT hopefully avipin, Goingcrazy ,Zenman should give us the good news.......

Goodluck at Boston

ran123

Re: How to know the PD

I think your HR and lawyer should get a letter from CT SESA and it should have your PD. You also can call CT SESA to ask your case, and they will tell you what date they received your case, that is the PD. Hope this will help.

Originally posted by mdk1
Hello,

Attorney said my application was mail to SESA on 1,Sep 2001.

How can i confirm my PD?

Is Attorney will get confirmation from SESA after receiving application to SESA? Got info from my Attorney on March, 2002 that he did not get any letter form SESA.

Please reply if anyone knows about this.

MDK1.

hi lcvpain.........

u said that ur case was in CT SESA for 3 yrs.........but u had a PD of May 2001..............I am not sure on that........

also my case RiR was filed in sept 2001..........and my company has not recd any letter on that effect from CT Labor..........is it to early to expect a acknowledment of filing..........

thanks in advance for the answer
ran

Hi Ran123,

My case was filed in Feb. 2000 for first time, and they filed non- RIR for me, and one year later, they refiled RIR for me.

hi lcvpain.........

u said that ur case was in CT SESA for 3 yrs.........but u had a PD of May 2001..............I am not sure on that........

also my case RiR was filed in sept 2001..........and my company has not recd any letter on that effect from CT Labor..........is it to early to expect a acknowledment of filing..........

ran

Even your lawyer or company did not receive any letter from CT SESA, but if they have contacted to CT SESA, they should be told of the PD at most within a month after the filing of your case.

hi lcvpain.........

ran

hi lcvpain..and everyone else........

can i calll CT SESA directly.........giving my company deatils........and my particulars..........will they even entertain a call from the applicant directly..........

thnks
ran123

Just a Taught

Folks,

If I remember right, my lawyer had said (way back when) that many of the applications of May 2001 were already review and for a short time CT DOL showed June 2001 as the current date.

This probably means that Many 2001 will be cleared very soon.

Zenman with crossed fingers says!

Keep Smiling.

Great News

Thanks to avipin for the update..... It is really great news.....

BTW: avipin, I noticed that your PD is June 2001 and so is mine. Mine is first week of June 2001.... whats yours.....

Please keep us posted when you hear back something from CT SESA.

Good Luck everyone.

Case forwarded to Boston DOL.

I received a letter from CT labor stating that my case is forwarded to Boston DOL on 1/21/2003. Hope all of yours get forwarded soon. My PD is June 2001.

Good Luck!

goingcrazy,

Mine is end of June 2001. Please keep posted as soon as you get some news from the state labor. I will do the same.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I received a letter from CT labor stating that my case is forwarded to Boston DOL on 1/21/2003. Hope all of yours get forwarded soon. My PD is June 2001.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.