Connecticut SESA Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Try

I can try to pen something down. I am not be able to get to it soon, may be by the end of this week.

later, Zenman

I am here

Hi Jharkhandi,

Every day I am watching this thread. Actually I lost my hopes on
LC. Right now I am not in a good mood to share my role in this
good thread. Right now I am concentrating on Canada GC.
But every two weeks I am calling L.Department but same .....
Thank you for your efforts on this forum.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi folks,

I have sent first email from group to both senators:

Joseph Lieberman
Chris Dodd

To reach Chris Dodd you can use this address too:

http://www.senate.gov/~dodd/webmail/

Now that first email is sent - will someone else like to follow? Remember it will definitely matter - if they get more and more mails.

update

well.. I got another update from my Lawyer and according to them CT is still stuck with April 2001 cases:(

To make matters worse - I was talking to a friend of my mine a few days ago and he got his Green Card (from RIR to actual card) in 10 months since his paperwork was filed in Vermont :confused:

Lets go VERMONT

GUYS what's the real deal...........is it that CT DOL has made some sought of a policy decision "GO SLOW"........I mean how many cases could they have recd in aPRIL 2001............

Got to just keep that patience levels...........

cheers

pls add me in ur list

hi, obviously i'm new to this forum, but not with the "patience thing" for that labor cert action of our beloved ct state....
anyway, my rir priority date is november 2001.... filed it thru sec 245i,,, but i dont have h1visa,, i jumped straight to green card process by my employer,,,, is there any negative effect of that on my case? hope anyone can help me out or give me some idea if i can still get h1 visa... thanks... hope i'm welcome here :):confused:

Update 2

Hello Everyone,

I'm also gonna preach patience (even though mine is running out pretty quickly)....

Anyway, I wanted to give another update - I had the opportunity to talk to our Immigration director (internal to our company) and was told that this it is VERY common for a Labor Dept to slow down the processing (to go over the application a lot more times in addition to the usual process) in a recession/slow economy. This is especially the case since during the last recession a number of labor dept processors were called in front of the senators and required to answer questions as to why did they certify the Labor certificates. A few were fired too.

But our director also added that they haven't seen any abnormal increase in rejection of Labor Cert. (which I suppose is the good news).

Thus, the moral of the story (as I understood) is to maintain patience.

good luck to everyone

Labor Dates for Reginal Updated

i am new to this board ...

just found that the Regional one "BOSTON" moved the date to April 02 but CT one is still stuck at 2001 April...

i have been hearing that they are still processing 22-23 of April...

does anybody have any clue to this?

my petition date is somewhere in dec 2001
thanks in advance.

PT

really don't have any clue. but got an information from my lawyer that it will gonna take about six months more for them to finish the april 2001 applications, any reaction to this?

still hanging on here together with other members of this thread, hope you do the same.

good luck to all of us. i know the feeling...

Last edited by a moderator:
6 months?? :( I really hope that your lawyer was joking...no comfort for us. Thank you for sharing the info though.

Very Slow Processing

Just wanted to share this information that yesterday spoke to the lawyer and was told that he does not know how long will it take for CT Labor to move from April 30. They are not going to move until all the 245i applications are finished. He also said if they find any of the 245i application incomplete, they send a notice to the people and wait for their response (usually give 60 days time period to response).

Thanks

any idea about the actual processing time???

What does processing time of April 30, 2001 mean? Does this mean that they are processing application received by this date or at this date?

Does this mean that they have completed application received till April 29, 2001 or they may still have it??

Does any body have any idea as to how many applications are in the queue received at April 30, 2001?

Is this number greter than 5,000?
Looks like if it is then we will be waiting for couple of years........

Can somebody enlighten me in this?

PS. thanks everybody for their response.

-Pt

CT LC Forever

Do we still have hope to get LC from CT? This thread has been quiet for a while? Has anybody heard any news yet?:mad:

Zenman bouncing around

Zenman is bouncing around
:( :D ;)
/ \ / \ / \
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
/ \ / \ / \
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
/ \ / \ / \

/
/ o___o
/ / |
/ / |