Confirmed July 2002 interview - Mumbai Consulate

What dates did the consulate accept your case and after how much time

did you get an interview.
My case number (AC140) was created on approx 24-25th May, can I expect July Interview,
Does the consulate give interview to Employment based cases in the early part of the month, ie If I don\'t get July can I expect early August interview.

jk8, my P4 should have been delivered home today so I will check tonight

if it says anything on IRS9003. However, I am not much worried about it as I can just fill it in consulate.

I have email response from Mumbai consulate that I do not need any local PCC. I am from Pune, lived in Mumbai, Bangalore and Taiwan. Consulate says I do not need PCC from any of these places. My Taiwan stay was little less than a year. Mumbai and Bangalore were more than a year. If time permits and can get easily, I will just get PCC from Pune. If I am asked for local PCC then I will show them their email. It would be impossible for me to arrange PCCs from all the places I lived as I have no references from that places and even do not remember address I lived.

anyone from bangalore

anyone from bangalore...?
can you please tell me how you got local PCC from bangalore?
I\'m finding it very difficult to get a local pcc from bangalore

JK

im9999

thanks for responding.
I don\'t think the consulates in India can get the PD before release, at least not a month earlier! Some of the postings on this board are confirmed August interviews! Sydney is not even able to schedule July interviews because they have not yet received Visa numbers for July. NWD may not be up to Mumbai standards, but believe me you guys are lucky. Mitsy\'s experience with the Tokyo consulate is typical of most US consulates outside India. No useful web site, no e-mail replies, rarely respond to fax and they require you to enter your Visa card number to be connected to a "consultant" or even to listen to pre-recorded "Visa information". It is as if time has stood still for all of these consulates. I wish some of the non Indian consulate officers were given a briefing on the workings of Mumbai and Chennai Consulate, which process the largest number of world wide US Visas!
My 2c worth. Good luck to you and Mitsy with an early interview date.

No, you have to go to medical in India.

go to Mumbai consulate website and it has all the relevant information.

It is safe to schedule medicals before 2-3 working days of interview. I am told by previous cpers that lilavati is gives best service. You can call up them 3-4 weeks prior to the date you want. I will send you agents details shortly.

u might just get late July but the probability seem less ...

as EB cases are done towards the end of the month, u will definitely get Late August ...

CP Info needed

Congratulations CPers !!!!!!!! Wish you all the best for your Interview.

Hello guys need some info on CP Process. My 140 got approved on May24 and it said that they will send the file to NVC as I had already opted for CP during my 140 application.

Can you please suggest what would be the next procedure\'s now. And how long would it be till I finally get my interview.... Is there a way to confirm that TSC has sent my file to NVC.

Thanks,
Dineshgk

I\'m little confused here...

Ok, so the consulate do schedule interviews even before the visa numbers are avaiable for the next month? I am hoping for either July/August interview but haven\'t heard from them yet (my consulate is Tokyo and no, they don\'t have e-mail and stuff so I send my query via fax.)

Since tomorrow is 12th, I will try to get in touch with them to see if my interview date is scheduled. I agree with you brb, the consulates in India seems more organized, flexible and helpful than other consulates.

salary question...

Hi all

When I first took up the job offer with my current Employer my salary was $A.
This was my salary stated in my H1B visa application ($A).
When I applied for my LC, my salary was $A
During my I-140 stage, my salary was $B. ($B = 10% more than $A)
Currently my salary is $C ($C = 7% less than $B).

Will this cause any issues, coz the current salary is less than what was stated in I-140 stage.

Thanks

posted the above question in a separate thread

I have posted the above salary question in a separate thread. Realized that there could be other folks who could benefit from it too.

i emailed them yesterday

I emailed them yesterday they responded today.
My Packet 3 was sent on May 5th .

salary is not an issue unless its off by a huge margin ....say 40%-50% etc

Also, the salary stated in the LC rules ... so I agree with Moulin and CPers ..