Confirmed July 2002 interview - Mumbai Consulate

Congradulations!! Finally you can get moving!

How did you find out? Talk to consulate? Thanks.

I received email reply today morning.

I had sent them mail yesterday with my details. I think every one would get dates this week. You may check with them with your case #.

Samirmehra, these are the people for July Mumbai interview.

1. CVikas 7/23
2. jk8 7/24
3. Cpers 7/29
4. Shanks1975 7/29
5. montu24 7/31

If anybody is missing, please add your details.

If your case is reached Mumbai consulate before end of May, you may get July interview.
My P4 received at lawyer today.

to veterans of this board

I have a question for you. I am expecting a July interview and waiting for NVC to send Visa allotment to the Sydney consulate. Till yesterday they had not been received these.
How have you guys (im9999, Shanks etc) got a confirmed July interview date even before Visa numbers were allotted for the month of July? Is it because your P3 review was done by NVC that the Visa numbers were allotted right then? I think you guys are lucky because the Indian consulates seem to be the most organized, what with the web sites and electronic correspondence and propensity to take calls. Things are much difference else where! No doubt the Indian consulates make the most money too!

How many people uptil now have got Interview dates

or are sure of getting July interview dates. ?
Also, how many people does the consulate interview for Employment based immigrant visas, does anyone have a count.
I\'m trying to figure out if I can make it in for July interviews ?

Got it Finally !!!!!

July 24th. P4 mailed to lawyers on 4th June

what a relief!!!

JK

Mine is on July 31st

I recvd reply form Mumbai consulate that my Interview date is July 31 and P4 is sent to me.

Congrats all you guys who got the interview dates ....

hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for everyone ...

marriage before CP

Do any body have information on marriage before CP
I have read here previously . but does somebody have detailed information. If yes please post the info.
Thanks

I\'m from bombay...but

I\'m from bombay...but had worked for couple of years in bangalore...so need a local pcc from bangalore.
anyone successful in getting local pcc from bangalore?

IRS 9003 needed?

Is IRS 9003 needed?

CPers, what does your appointment letter say...is IRS 9003 mentioned in it?

Thanks
JK

Medical checkup process

Does anyone know when one has to set up a medical checkup, i.e. how much time does one need between the medical and interview? Also, can the medical be done here in the US?

Perhaps those who have already gone through this would know for sure.

Thanks.

CPers...when did mumbai recieve P3 from NVC

CPers,
congrats and good luck for your interview.
when (date) did mumbai consulate recieve P3 from NVC.

THanks
JK

Congrats Shanks...

now you can come in and wait with us to see what Pervez, Atal and Richard and cooking up. :)