Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

nitin_verma1 said:
I received my cards as well on 14May2006.... in all it took 10 days from 140 approval to card received journey.

RADD and dbins01 will get there approval soon.

Congrats man for getting the card so fast..

How many LUDs did you get on your 485 before approval?

thanks,
radd

congrats to dbins01 and radd

Congrats Guys!
I have been following this thread for some time now, it seems most of you applied in VSC, anybody from NSC ? My I140/485 were applied in early April with NSC using CC, anybody in the same boat saw any approvals other than EAD/AP?

dbins01/Radd/Nitin,
Could you tell us how many times did your LUD change for I-140/485 before it got approved?

Thanks

pururwa said:
Congrats Guys!
I have been following this thread for some time now, it seems most of you applied in VSC, anybody from NSC ? My I140/485 were applied in early April with NSC using CC, anybody in the same boat saw any approvals other than EAD/AP?

dbins01/Radd/Nitin,
Could you tell us how many times did your LUD change for I-140/485 before it got approved?

Thanks

none for I140

good luck,
radd

I had one LUD change after 10 days of my 140 filing..with no mesg change
and then the approval came in today AM for 140..
for 485 a LUD occured during my EAD approval..mid april..no change so far

Cross Changeability

I just got my I-140 approved in EB3. I am from India, but my spouse is from Vietnam. She has always been on H4 while in the US. Can I use her country for CC?

gc_psraj said:
I just got my I-140 approved in EB3. I am from India, but my spouse is from Vietnam. She has always been on H4 while in the US. Can I use her country for CC?

sure you can.. Make sure dates are current for EB3 worldwide.

radd

dbins01 said:
I had one LUD change after 10 days of my 140 filing..with no mesg change
and then the approval came in today AM for 140..
for 485 a LUD occured during my EAD approval..mid april..no change so far

I think the LUD for 485 was for your fingerprinting not EAD. Did you go for biometrics around that date?

radd

u could technically,but last i checked the dates for all countries for EB3
were retrogreseed.pls confirm these fromthe visa builetn and chk if it
helps if u use cc..

Mail?

Radd, Dbins01,

Hey, do you guys know when one might expect the approval notice of action doc and the EAD cards in the mail? The 140 was approved on May 12th but I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet.
I called Customer Service today and after a good 40 minute wait was told that I need to wait 30 days before going into freak mode.
I'm in semi freak mode because I am really concerned about getting the physical EADs since I've heard stories about them getting lost in the mail and having to (UGH) reapply.
Any ideas?

ks

ks_cc said:
Radd, Dbins01,

Hey, do you guys know when one might expect the approval notice of action doc and the EAD cards in the mail? The 140 was approved on May 12th but I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet.
I called Customer Service today and after a good 40 minute wait was told that I need to wait 30 days before going into freak mode.
I'm in semi freak mode because I am really concerned about getting the physical EADs since I've heard stories about them getting lost in the mail and having to (UGH) reapply.
Any ideas?

ks

Not too sure.. Well you were ahead of us.. so you should guide us in this arena ;)... anyway... my guess would be about 2 to 3 weeks.. Sometimes it gets stuck in mailroom I guess..

radd

Re

I did some googling around...I'm seeing people with physical cards anywhere from two days to two weeks. Interestingly, the lady at the INS office where we did the biometrics did confirm and update our address in her DB (we moved literally across the street). Now I wonder what she did update and whether that applied to all applications. THe folks who bought our old place are also up to date to call us if they get anything from the INS with our name on it.
I think I'm just going to make an Infopass appt and meet an officer to confirm the address they have on record...I'm so close now, I dont need any setbacks, especially something to do with an address.
I cannot believe that customer service was not able to provide me with the information on file. That's pretty bizarre. You'd think they would have all this at their fingertips...

My Wife's Birth Cerificate

Hi All,

My wife was born in a foreign(non-retro) country, her birth cert was issued from the Indian embassy of that country. Will there be any problem or inq regarding her birth cert.?

Comments/suggestions/advise is most welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Still Patient.

Nativity

Still Patient

I think you should be all set. Regardless of her nationality (Indian), I believe the cross chargeability quota works for country of birth, not country of origin.
As far as the birth cert being from an Indian Embassy is concerned, I'd check with an attorney, but I think you should be good.
I'll post some links for you later on today to elucidate that statement.
Thanks
ks_cc

Folks, My I-140 was approved on May 22nd, just got the approval mail - TSC-EB2-MAR-27-06 (VSC Trnsfrd to TSC)
My Case was transferred to TSC on May 11th.

No News on my Cross Chargeability application for I-485 yet. It is still somewhere between VSC and TSC. Hope to get some news on that soon.

navneetsharma said:
Folks, My I-140 was approved on May 22nd, just got the approval mail - TSC-EB2-MAR-27-06 (VSC Trnsfrd to TSC)
My Case was transferred to TSC on May 11th.

No News on my Cross Chargeability application for I-485 yet. It is still somewhere between VSC and TSC. Hope to get some news on that soon.

Congrats...
Don't loose hope... just hang in there. you might know something by end of this week..

radd

dbins01 said:
Radd, did u notice any LUD's after 140 approval,
did u'r employer get the approval notice.

yes there is a LUD today too.. but with same message :confused:. Employer hasn't mentioned anything yet... still waiting... what about you?

radd