Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

pururwa said:
As most of you know that my I140 is stuck at nebraska. However my wifes I140 has been approved. Now, since 485s were filed with my 140 with me being the primary applicant, is there any way that we can link (interfile ?) those 485s to my wife's 140 with my wife being the primary applicant ?

Hi Pururwa,

Can u please post ur FP, EAD, AP date, so that I can update the tracker.

Thanks.

-StillPatient

ks_cc said:
StillPatient,

This really does help a lot. Thanks again. Here are my details:

VSC EB-2 Filed using Cross-Chargeability (Japan)
LC PD: October 2005
485 RD: March 27 2006 [Self/Spouse]
485 ND: April 07 2006 [Self/Spouse]
I-140 AD: May 10 2006 [Self/Spouse]
EAD AD: May 18 2006 [Self/Spouse]
AP AD: May 19 2006 [Self/Spouse]

[SPOUSE]
485 RFE Recvd: July 28 2006 (missing untranslated Birth Certificate)
485 RFE Response Sent: July 28 2006
485 RFE Response Recvd: August 4th 2006
LUDs Changed after RFE Response Recvd: Aug 6th, Aug 8th, Aug 10th.

Thanks for the info, can you also post ur FP date.

Thanks.

-StillPatient

StillPatient said:
Thanks for the info, can you also post ur FP date.

Thanks.

-StillPatient
Hi StillPatient,

Thanks for being the tracker-keeper.
FP Notice Date: April 12 2006
The FP Appointment date: April 21 2006

dbins01 said:
I got it from immigration-law.com

KC, did u try to call VSC and find out the status?
when I called a few weeks I was told stuck in background checks?
Dbins et al,
Ok...so nothing happened over the weekend, and based on my online research, since over 60 days have passed since the VSC rcvd the RFE Response, we can call and follow up for legit on the case status.
I'm planning to do so today. Now the question is, do I just call the National number (800)? How do I get to speak with someone at the VSC?
Thanks
k

dbins01 said:
KC
I used the details from http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=221230&page=2

1) 1-800-375-5283
2) 1
3) 2
4) 6
5) 1
6) EAC # (Listen to the machine till the end)
7) 3
8) 4
9) VSC rep

If the RFE is with u'r wife's application then she needs to call
if not they wont tell anything on your wife's application to u..

Great. Thanks much dbins. What does the Reply with Quote mean after step 9?

for dbins

dbins01 said:
KC
I used the details from http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=221230&page=2

1) 1-800-375-5283
2) 1
3) 2
4) 6
5) 1
6) EAC # (Listen to the machine till the end)
7) 3
8) 4
9) VSC rep

If the RFE is with u'r wife's application then she needs to call
if not they wont tell anything on your wife's application to u..
dbins, these steps are common steps to talk to a rep, how do you know that the rep u r talking to is from VSC?

hmm now that u asked ,,i should say i am not sure,but got a live person on the phone both the times, and I was told stuck in name/security check

pururwa said:
dbins, these steps are common steps to talk to a rep, how do you know that the rep u r talking to is from VSC?

they transfer the line acc to Ur processing center don't have to worry about that. just type the receipt no.

Biometrics Notice

Hey All, I have a simple question that I really need the answer for.

Does the status message on the USCIS website change to reflect the biometrics notice having been sent? Or will just see an LUD?

Thanks
vik

vikram77 said:
Hey All, I have a simple question that I really need the answer for.

Does the status message on the USCIS website change to reflect the biometrics notice having been sent? Or will just see an LUD?

Thanks
vik
Neither in my case Vikram. The notice went to the attorneys who then called me. Note that I've seen several cases where the USCIS issued an RFE for missing biometrics and their cases were adjudicated soon after...so ya never know.

I called my attorneys and they say they havent got anything. There are just so many fall guys in this process, it isnt even funny anymore.

Well, anyway, its been about 65 days since the ND on my 485 but no biometrics yet. Any suggestions anyone?

its high time that AILA ask CIS some serious questions:

vikram77 said:
I called my attorneys and they say they havent got anything. There are just so many fall guys in this process, it isnt even funny anymore.

Well, anyway, its been about 65 days since the ND on my 485 but no biometrics yet. Any suggestions anyone?
When will they start a process that will treat people equally. Its quite annoying to see some people getting their notices/approvals in weeks while other ones keep waiting for years.

Tracker

Hey folks
I updated the tracker with my details...my LC PD is September 14, 2005 not October 1 as I initially posted...my bad.

ks_cc said:
Neither in my case Vikram. The notice went to the attorneys who then called me. Note that I've seen several cases where the USCIS issued an RFE for missing biometrics and their cases were adjudicated soon after...so ya never know.

In my case the notice came to me, there was LUD with no change in message.

-StillPatient

I don't get it

Hey guys

I was skimming over the tracker to see if I can make any sense of the approval trend. Based on the tracker, out of the four approvals, we know the Labor PDs for nitin_varma and Brittany. Now, Brittany's case was at TSC which is currently processing applications with PDs of March 2006 and her PD was Jan 1 2006...so that makes sense. However, with Nitin's case, his PD was 12/2005 with the VSC and his case was approved. Vermont as of September 19 2006 is processing 485 applications with a priority date of June 21, 2005. I don't get it. Do we have Nitins PD incorrect?

yep..think nithin's is correct, I had pinged him and verified it on murthy's
and had high hopes that our approvals were around the corner.
The bi-specialization pgm where they divided the SC's spoiled all this
and VSC is mainly into h1b approvals and I guess they are swamped with these
and as per the latest updates they r now transferring some of these to
NSC and TSC. so this might slow down those SC's and if we dont
hear any good news by Nov, then the holiday season starts ...

dbins01 said:
yep..think nithin's is correct, I had pinged him and verified it on murthy's
and had high hopes that our approvals were around the corner.
The bi-specialization pgm where they divided the SC's spoiled all this
and VSC is mainly into h1b approvals and I guess they are swamped with these
and as per the latest updates they r now transferring some of these to
NSC and TSC. so this might slow down those SC's and if we dont
hear any good news by Nov, then the holiday season starts ...
..which would explain why its been over 60 days since they recvd the response to the RFE and we haven't been adjudicated yet. I tried calling VSC to formally whine about that yesterday since we're apparently entitled to now, but hung up when my estimated wait time was unreasonably extraordinary.