Concurrent Filing - Using Cross Chargeability

Folks, me & my wife got the cards delivered @home today...All the details
on the card look ok thankfully.For us its a closure finally after nealy 7yrs in this land.
Wishing you all, get your approvals ASAP..Dont get frustrations take control
over your emotions.Good luck pals.

Congrats dbins! Enjoy your freedom. Its always green on the green side :)

Cheers!

Congratulations dbins
you are out of it:)

on the card look ok thankfully.For us its a closure finally after nealy 7yrs in this land.

Hi dbins,

Congratulations once again. You and ur family is finally out of this.

-Still

Congratulations! Wish your family and you the very best for the future.

thanx guys..the card itself is not all that green,has a bit of green on the back of it..going ahead with the next steps of updating the I-9,gettig the a new SSN Card witout any restrictions,removing the temp stamp on the Driving license,
updating records in bank etc with new status...etc...
Wish you all the best..

Hi dbins,
What is I-9, is it mandatory to do this after the GC? I read some post some one mentioned it is not necessary to update the SSN card too. Is it true?

Applied using CC option

TSC : EB2 - World (Cross Chargeability)
I-140 - submitted date 8/8/2007
I-485 - submitted date 8/8/2007 ( filed Concurrently)

I-485 - submitted date 8/8/2007 ( filed Concurrently)

I need ur PD also to add u to the tracker. Also please post ur FP date when u get the notices. did u apply for EAD and AP as well. Also mention if u have.

-Still

thanx guys..the card itself is not all that green,has a bit of green on the back of it..going ahead with the next steps of updating the I-9,gettig the a new SSN Card witout any restrictions,removing the temp stamp on the Driving license,
updating records in bank etc with new status...etc...
Wish you all the best..

Hang on. can u post a full laundry list(read check list) of what to do after getting GC.

-Still

If anyone is tracking the cases

I filed my I-140 and I485 concurrently on 08/03/07. I did not apply for EAD and AP. Other details are in my signature

I-485, I-131, I-765 - submitted date 8/8/2007 ( filed Concurrently)
Spouse

update on PD
PD 03/01/2007

Spouse

update on PD
PD 03/01/2007

Spouse

Thanks johnmt100,

Please update ur signature with RD & ND after u get ur Receipt notices for ur I485s.

-Still

Enfin!!!!!

Guys,

Just got the email for me and my wife. I am still shaking as I am typing.
Thanks to all of you guys for helping me out, especially to KS (You are the best). Thanks Still for the tracker and Radd who started the thread.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Holy Crp

Guys,

Just got the email for me and my wife. I am still shaking as I am typing.
Thanks to all of you guys for helping me out, especially to KS (You are the best). Thanks Still for the tracker and Radd who started the thread.

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On August 13, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register

Zeppelin

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! HOLY SHT DUDE.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeppelin

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! HOLY SHT DUDE.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks KS_CC.

You have been the biggest morale booster. You mentioned just a couple of days ago that a LUD on our AOS could be a good sign and you were right.