Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

It will take around 7 to 9 business days to get the SSN card in mail.

You can call SSN office the day after you submit your application and get the SSN number and use it to join the company.

Good luck buddy........ don't forget to update me after you talk to an immigration officier.

Originally posted by parshu
KM-MP..

Yea U r rite man may be I am just thinking too much...cos it is making me sick.
I will stop worrying now. I will call the IIO today anyways..and then forget it till 20th and lets see.

and BTW do u know how much time it will take for SSN for spouse and the procedure.

parshu

Last edited by a moderator:
parshu

Just for your information. For my and my wife's EADs, Message 1 appeared on 12/11/02. Message 2 appeared 12/13/02. Received the cards in mail today (12/17/02). It normaly takes 5 days as I heard from others. Now my case has confirmed this.

Lao-Yi

WHICH Message in process of EAD approcal comes first

1) On XX/XX/XXX, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

2)This case has been approved. On XX/XX/XXX, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I did not the get the message (1) yet. AFter the message which says abt application recd..I got the msg (2) . Does it mean I have to wait for the message 1. and tehn wait for the card..

Please comment frens.. As u know In desperate need of Spouse EAD.

No EAD even today man.
Lao-Yi,.....Thanks Man. I will call IIo tommorow. I wanted to call today but thot give one more day ..but i guess I will call tommorow ....
and BTW congrats for getting the EAD...
parshu

:D Received our EAD cards today in mail.

That was really quick. It was mailed on 14th and I got them on 17th.

Parshu, I think you may have to call INS regarding yout EAD cards.

Bye
KM

Question:

Hallo Friends:

For those who got the I140 approved (Concurrent filers) please let me know the following

1. Was your finger printing done before I140 approval

2. If your finger printing was done before the I140 approval please let me know how long it took for your I140 approval after finger printing date.

I know that finger printing does not affect the I140 approval, i am trying to find out the pattern how the I140 are getting approved.

So people who got the I140 approved post your experience.

Punteet_greencard: Have you completed your finger printing.

Thanks
Manju

m2002

I gave my fringer printing on Oct 23rd and got my I-140 approval on Nov 11th.

Hope this helps for your analysis.

m2002

My finger printing was done after receiving as RFE for I140 and
before approval.

140 RFE 10/15/02
FP 10/24/02
I140 Approval 11/26/02.

m2002,

received EAD in 10 days after I-140 was approved
received Notice for FP in 15 days after I-140 was approved

good luck

yager

Hi KM-PM,sept13,yager

Hi KM-PM,sept13,yager,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am still waiting for other members reply so that we can find out the I140 pattern. I have attached a spread sheet with all the informaiton i received so far.

This spread sheet is not complete yet till we get more input from otheres.

Regards
Manju

Last edited by a moderator:
KM-MP and ALL , please help...

I called the IIO now regarding spouse EAD whihc according to INS mailed on 12/06th. SHe said I have to wait till this friday (ie 14 days). BUT ...I asked her what if i dont get it by then..and she says..I have to wait till they get the card back by the mail services so that they can resend it. WHAT IF THE MAIL IS MISPLACED...I also asked if I can go to Local INS to get the card she said NO..She just says to wait....

Please help me what are my best options.and tell me if somebody were in this position...and what they did....

as everybody know..in desperate need of the EAD....

My friend's wife did not get the EAD for about 1 month, so she went to local INS and got an EAD (valid for three months). This happened 4 months back. As they are not issuing any EAD in the local INS (Chicago), she went to Denver applied for an EAD with I-485 receipt & existing EAD (she had to pay $120 again at Denver) and got the EAD immidiately (just one day to apply and get the EAD). My friend's company did not allow him to apply for an EAD (for himself) so he has no EAD. Now his H1 is getting expired and he filed for an EAD which got rejected because of some photo size problem. So he is now going to Denver to apply for a EAD with his I-485 receipt.

I am not sure if they (DENVER local INS) issues EAD if your process is going on in Nebraska (I don't no if Denver comes under Nebraska or all INS offices are common).

I don't want you to do this though, but just wanted to let me know about the alternate options only if you do not receive it or if INS does not receive it back.

I think you can call INS and atleast verify your address........ did you do that?

Hope this helps. If you need more information please let me know.

KM-MP
Yea I verified the address with them...
It is not possible for me to go to Denver...I am in NJ....
anyways thanks man....
I guess ,...its just bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am feeling so depressed....cos next week is cristmas week and I am sure nobody wud be there....to do anything...
and dont know after that....

new consolidated tracker. This tracker has both the Concurrent and Non Concurrent data. Use the filter icon on the excel sheet to view all the data or selected data.

SDD: Hope we can maintain this format going format from now and we will maintain only one tracker file.

Regards
manju

parshu

don't worry too much

1) EAD is already approaved,
2) if you want a SSN, you may try
2.1) Get your Notice (INS) with LIN code
2.2) Print out aoproval message at INS website
2.3) get your passport
2.4) go to SS office and try to apply for a SSN

best wishes

yager

KM-MP
Yea I verified the address with them...
It is not possible for me to go to Denver...I am in NJ....
anyways thanks man....
I guess ,...its just bad luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am feeling so depressed....cos next week is cristmas week and I am sure nobody wud be there....to do anything...
and dont know after that....

tracker

This is good. We should maintain this. Will you merge the two?
Thanks
SDD

Originally posted by m2002
new consolidated tracker. This tracker has both the Concurrent and Non Concurrent data. Use the filter icon on the excel sheet to view all the data or selected data.

SDD: Hope we can maintain this format going format from now and we will maintain only one tracker file.

Regards
manju

Update the tracker

Hi m2002,

My EAD was approved on 12/16/02.
Also please change my category from EB3 to EB2.

Thanks
Sept13

NSC I140 processing time

I am puzzled by this. the latest processing time says that they are processing 3/2002 I140, but obviously people submitted applications in Sept timeframe were approved. Can anyone explain please?

Re: tracker

Hi,

SDD:Thanks. Actually the tracker which i uploaded last has both (It is a merged document) please use the filter on the top of the spread sheet Column name Filing type to switch between concurrent and Non Concurrent applications.
Hope this helps. Both of us can main tain the tracker. Please let me know if you would be interested.

Punteet_green card: Thanks for your input. I saw the NSC updated processing times they have published that NSC is processing 10/4/2002 for I140 E category, lets hoep that we get our I140 approved now.

Regards
Manju
Originally posted by sdd
This is good. We should maintain this. Will you merge the two?
Thanks
SDD