Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

M2002. I dont think company size matters. Because I work for quite a big company (more than 100K employees). But still no approval. Also my company has so far never got a rejection in the Green Card process.

But it did some layoffs some months back . So I am not sure if that affects 140.

It should affect LC and that is already cleared.

So I am not sure what is holding up the case.

Thanks !!

Hi Punteet,

Thanks. I thought company size would be a problem because in my company there are only 32 people working hence i thought it might be a problem........ now that since every one has replied that company is not a problem i take that for granted now.

I also do not think that Oct 4th is correct. I saw some approvals in this forum with RD and ND after OCt4 th. So i am not sure about what could cause some cases to be delayed and some cases to be approved in 2 weeks.....

waiting is the only answer. hope we should get our turn very soon.

Regards
Manju

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Hi M2002 and others. Thanks for all the info !!

M2002. If INS is processing Oct 4th cases then why the heck are they saying it will take 7 months processing time for 140.

This is so inconsistent pattern of approvals. Lets just keep fingers crossed and wait a little longer.

Manju. I guess we cant do anything but wait. It is so frustrating. Atleast for RFE people they know that their case is being assigned to an officer. For us it is same status:

NO RFE or APPROVAL.

Anyway I will keep you and the other folks posted if I get approval.

Have a nice weekend guys !!!

I140 approval dependency

Is it based on Rd or ND? I think its ND. What is your experience?
SDD

I-140

hi:
Does anyone get I-140 approved with RD 10/9 ND 10/25 on EB3 ? I have no info from INS. I am trying to get into Holiday spirit. I hope I will get approval before next year.

haibo

Haibo. There have been approvals on ND after yours already. I think MNew has data after you. But some folks like M2002 are before you and still waiting.

I-140 Case # LIN 03-045-53xxx

RD and ND: Nov. 27

EB3/AOS

Please add my information to the tracker.

Still waiting for my Attorney to file 485/EAD/AP.

Re: I-140

Are you RIR or non, AOS, CP or concurrent?
SDD

Originally posted by haibo
hi:
Does anyone get I-140 approved with RD 10/9 ND 10/25 on EB3 ? I have no info from INS. I am trying to get into Holiday spirit. I hope I will get approval before next year.

haibo

I140 Tracker ...

Folks,
Enclosed is a tracker that I collated from the NB I140 tracker and NB concurrent thread. Pl correct for any discrepancies.

1. I have included all kinds of info - EB category, RIR/non, AOS/CP/Conc etc. But I can't figure out the logic of how cases are processed.

2. I140 waiters - pl let me know of the category etc if not mentioned.

3. It seems a few people have not taken the effort to update their cases. Pl let me know if your cases have been approved.

Shashi - I have taken most of the info from your ealier tracker. Would you like me to maintain it?

SDD

Re: I140 Tracker ...

Sure Sdd .........No problem go ahead and maintain it........

Thanks

Shashi

Originally posted by sdd
Folks,
Enclosed is a tracker that I collated from the NB I140 tracker and NB concurrent thread. Pl correct for any discrepancies.

1. I have included all kinds of info - EB category, RIR/non, AOS/CP/Conc etc. But I can't figure out the logic of how cases are processed.

2. I140 waiters - pl let me know of the category etc if not mentioned.

3. It seems a few people have not taken the effort to update their cases. Pl let me know if your cases have been approved.

Shashi - I have taken most of the info from your ealier tracker. Would you like me to maintain it?

SDD

Concurrent tracker

concurrent tracker updated. i have updated almost all the information.
WXM i know you were kind of busy hence i took the iniative to update the concurrent tracker.
please let me know if your info is not correct or missing.

sdd: i downloded your tracker it is good.

regards
manju

tracker consolidation

hi all,

probably we should consolidate all the tracker into one tracker so that it will be easy. what do you all say friends.

regards
manju

Re: 2rd RFE ON I 140 details

RFE details..........

"INS need more financial information ...."

On monday my attorney will talk with company CFO to decided what info they can provide?

God know how many RFE's I will get..........?

All the Best

Shashi

Originally posted by kshashikanth
I am very bad luck person.........today morning I checked online status.......it has following message .........

"On December 09, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002

I called my attorney , still she is waiting for it.............

Shashi

for sdd

sdd you have to maintain in the following thread also.......

ImmigrationPortal Forums > ImmigrationPortal.com > US Immigration > Immigrant Visas (Green Cards) > I-140 Issues > Nebraska Service Center I-140 > >>>>>Tracker, I-140, Nebraska Service Center<<<<< > NSC Approvals Tracker 9 - starting 10th July 02

Shashi

I 140

shasi kanth i totally understand how u feel as i am in the same boat(only one rfe) with same kind of query but do take heart from the fact that once you reply to this 2nd rfe everything should be fine as if they want to reject the case they usually dont give a second chance so cheer up and u will b fine

sashi...

Even I can understand how u feel buddy....Now play safe...and have ur attorney check everything twice..and see that he does not screw up the case....

play safe buddy....

parshu

WHICH Message in process of EAD approcal comes first

1) On XX/XX/XXX, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

2)This case has been approved. On XX/XX/XXX, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

I did not the get the message (1) yet. AFter the message which says abt application recd..I got the msg (2) . Does it mean I have to wait for the message 1. and tehn wait for the card..

Please comment frens.. As u know In desperate need of Spouse EAD.

Hi guys,

Did any one walk in the local Minneapolis INS office to get EAD card recently? If so, please share your experience..I am planning to go some time next week for my wife. Although she applied in NSC for EAD, I think still we can go to local INS office and get EAD from there, right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

Did any one else did that, specially from Minneapolis?

My EAD RD - 10/31/2002
Wife EAD RD - 11/18/2002

No approval yet.

Thanks!

Hi SDD, Below are the details of my case.

APPl RD NUMBER
-----------------------------------------------------------
140 12/02/2002 LIN-030-485-xxxx
485 12/02/2002 LIN-030-485-xxxx
EAD 12/02/2002 LIN-030-485-xxxx

Checks
cashed 12/09/2002 (ALL THE CHECKS)

(RD is the date from online status)

The category is EB3/RIR

Pl update the tracker(s)

Thanks,
Suri