Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Re: I 140 in 1 month approvals

EAD Approved!

RD 10/29/02
ND 11/02/02
AD 12/11/02

for me and my wife.

Hi puneet_gcard ,

it is really a good question if any one knows how INS is processing the I140 appilications please share your thoughts. My RD is Oct3rd and ND is Oct4th still waiting..........

Congrats to every one who got their applications approved.

Regards

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Congrats MNew. This is great news.

I am a little perplexed at the processing times. INS says it takes between 7-8 months to apporve 140's but in MNEW's case they approved it in couple of months.

I am not sure how they process cases. Do they go in order of LIN numbers or do they just do it in random.

My RD is OCt 16th and ND is Nov 1st. But still same message.

Guys if any one knows how INS processes the cases please share it with rest of us.

LAO YI. Congrats Man !!

Is your 140 also approved. Did you file concurrently. Could you also give us the LIN numbers (dont show last 3 digits). I want to know which LIN numbers INS has reached.

Thanks !!

India Girl. Can you also give us the LIN numbers minus last 3 digits for those 3 guys who got 140 approved.

M2002. Buddy I thought you will be the first to get approved here. Just hang in there. Hopefully we all should be approved in the next 1 month at the most.

I am a little concerned because INS may slow again due to Christmas and New Year holiday now.

2rd RFE ON I 140

I am very bad luck person.........today morning I checked online status.......it has following message .........

"On December 09, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002

I called my attorney , still she is waiting for it.............

Shashi

puneet_gard & m2002

Are you EB2 or EB3?
I140 processing seems to depend upon the category.
SDD

:) EAD approved

Atlast our EAD (mine & my wife) got approved.

Based on your experience can you guys let me know ow long does it take to receive the EAD card if the online message says

"On December 11, 2002, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Processing normally takes between 60 and 75 days. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready. "

Please reply as soon as possible guys....... my wifes job depends on this.........

One more question why does it say that it may take 60 - 75 days? Does it means that it takes another 60 -75 days to get the EAD??????????????????????

Thanks in advance.

Called INS

Hi,

I just called the NSC and spoke to an IIO to check on if they would approve the EAD & AP before the I140 is approved. The IIO told me that INS will not approve the EAD and AP till the I140 is approved. We have to wait till the I140 is approved.

I also asked her that EAD processing time says 60 to 75 days? what does that mean to US, she (IIO) told me that it is 60 to 75 days from the date I140 is approved........ things are so frustrating......praying god that I140 should get approved very soon.....

Regards

Guys. I am EB3 RIR. So I dont know why my case is taking so long.

I hope what the IIO told M2002 is not true . Otherwise officially it might take 10 months for concurrent filers to get EAD card which is terrible news.

M2002. So your case I guess is still not assigned to an IIO for 140. Maybe we should ask the IIO on what basis do they assign cases. I am not sure if that would help though or whether they would give us any info at all.

LAO YI. thanks for EAD LIN number buddy. But what is your 140 LIN number. Also did you file 140 and 485 on same date.

My LIN number for 140 is lin0302450XXX.

so I want ti know if I am behind you or ahead of you:

Thanks again !!

Hi puneet_gcard,

My Lin number is LIN-03-004-50***. One day behind you. My firiend /colluge from the same office here called the INS now to check his I140 status and he was told by the IIO (lady) that they are working on I140 cases with Oct 4th as the receipt date and those cases should be in route to be assigned to an IIO. Based on that i guess all our cases (punteen_greencard, and Me) should be assigned to an IIO. and hope to see the approval today or monday.

Puneet_greencard thanks and keep us updated as you do all the time. I will also keep you all posted.

Regards
Manju

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Guys. I am EB3 RIR. So I dont know why my case is taking so long.

I hope what the IIO told M2002 is not true . Otherwise officially it might take 10 months for concurrent filers to get EAD card which is terrible news.

M2002. So your case I guess is still not assigned to an IIO for 140. Maybe we should ask the IIO on what basis do they assign cases. I am not sure if that would help though or whether they would give us any info at all.

LAO YI. thanks for EAD LIN number buddy. But what is your 140 LIN number. Also did you file 140 and 485 on same date.

My LIN number for 140 is lin0302450XXX.

so I want ti know if I am behind you or ahead of you:

Thanks again !!

puneet_gcard

Sorry to say this. It is true what M2002 said.

I filed my I-140 on 04/30/2002 and got an RFE somtime during the first week of Sep. So I filed my I-485, EAD & AP hoping that I will get an EAD before my I-140 gets approved.

I did not get my I-140 approval until Nov 12th. I called my lawyer and asking about my EAD and I-140, they clearly said that INS is not approving any EAD until I-140 is cleared and it is taking 60 - 75 days from I-140 approval date to get the EAD.

My EAD was approved on Dec11.

I-140 RD 04/30/2002
I-140 RFE some time during the first week of Sep
I-140 Replied on 09/19/2002
I-140 Approved 11/12/2002
AP approved on 11/21/2002
EAD approved 12/11/2002

Keep some patience your turn will come....... for sure.....

All the best

KM-MP...

Remeber ,when I called IIO they said ..EAD approved and mailed dec 3rd. then on 6th the Wesite status changed that..approval notice has been mailed on dec 6th..but no card yet...
deperately waiting..man....saaala...this is so frustrating.....
daily got to the mail box and find nothing...at last I went to the post office also today in the morning if something is wrong.....They cannot help it....
I will keep u updated..please keep me up;dated..if u recd the card for ur wife...

Parshu

This is really frustrating.

So even after the website says that your EAD notice was mailed on 6th you never got it??????

For me it is just saying that they ordered for a new card ..... how long this might take ??????

Keep our fringers crossed.

You bet I will update my status as soon as I receive it in my mail.

It must be mailed to our home address right!!!!!!!! not to the lawyer????? I am asking this question because everything is happening very strange in my case. My lawyer received my FP notice & AP approval (I think I am supposed to receive them).....

What ever....... keep me posted PARSHU.......

I guess you and me are in the same boat right from our I-140 approval.......

Thanks m2002,puneet_gcard mand all others for posting the information.It is really very useful.

I wish and hope your 140 get approved soon.Mine received date is 24th oct with ND 13-Nov-2002,you guys are almost a week head of me.SO first waiting to see your approvals .

Mine is also a concurrent filing(140/ead/ap/485) in EB3/NON-rir

Hope things move fast.Good luck to both of you

Thanks again for keep the forum posted.

Re: 2rd RFE ON I 140

Hi kshashikanth ,

do not woryy. Your I140 will be approved very quickly after you respond to your RFE. I am still waiting for my I140 approval. so far now word yet.

Regards
Manju

Originally posted by kshashikanth
I am very bad luck person.........today morning I checked online status.......it has following message .........

"On December 09, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case. The notice explains in detail what additional material is needed. If you have questions about the notice, what is required, or if 14 days have passed and you have not received the notice, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

I 140
RD/ND July 5 2002
RFE Sept 5 2002
RFE Details Co.'s ability to pay
RFE RPLY Oct 19 2002
2rd RFE Dec 09 2002

I called my attorney , still she is waiting for it.............

Shashi

I140 Approval Dependancy

Hi All,

I guess the I140 approval is based on what company you work for. If your work for a big company then your I140 will get approved in a 1 or 2. But if you work for a small company like 50 people of so (consulting company) then it might take longer.

This is my guess and this is what i think is happening.

Regards
Manju

Hi M2002 and others. Thanks for all the info !!

M2002. If INS is processing Oct 4th cases then why the heck are they saying it will take 7 months processing time for 140.

This is so inconsistent pattern of approvals. Lets just keep fingers crossed and wait a little longer.

Re: I140 Approval Dependancy

NO, You are wrong,

My company has got only 8 employees, and my 140 approved in 11 days.

There is another guy whos company has got 30 employees his case got approved in 30 days.

raghu

Originally posted by m2002
Hi All,

I guess the I140 approval is based on what company you work for. If your work for a big company then your I140 will get approved in a 1 or 2. But if you work for a small company like 50 people of so (consulting company) then it might take longer.

This is my guess and this is what i think is happening.

Regards
Manju