Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

RFE I-140

So, what do you think folks?? INS determined that I-140 RFE must, no matter hoe many documents you enclosed. They will come up with something:)

I 140 rfe

Sahin,
I think what you said is absolutely true
i do think they issue rfe nomatter what
hopefully this wont continue and all of us will get approved,
:) :)

Folks, I asked a question. Nobody replied yet

Folks please reply if it is possible at all. The question was:

Does your EAD (I-765) receipt notice mention the alien number which start with A like A ### ## ###. I am just curious. Mine does not. All other application like I140/I485/I131 are saying the same A no, but I765 does not. Is it mistake or unusual.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Hello M2002

Hi Reach_Ins:

Is your RD 10/3/02 on your web system which is actually ND ? Mine actual RD is 10/9/02 and ND 10/25/02. However, from the web, mine RD is 10/25/02.

Thanks in advance

haibo

Originally posted by Reach_Ins
Just checked AVM yesterday night, I have RFE on I-140 on Nov 13th, I will post with more update once I recieve it.

RD 10/3/02

Re: Hi Reach_Ins

Hi Reach_Ins,

I am sorry to hear that they have issued an RFE in your I140 and sure every thing will be allright pretty soon.

I checked my I140 status this morning and las night as well still the same old message.( "Your I140 was received on..............")

Hope they might process my case today. My RD is also the same as yours 10/3/2002.

Will update if my status changes in AVM or Online.

Which system got updated first for your I140 status AVm or Online.

Thanks

Originally posted by Reach_Ins
Just checked AVM yesterday night, I have RFE on I-140 on Nov 13th, I will post with more update once I recieve it.

RD 10/3/02

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Reach_INS

can you tell me what is your LIN Number (first few numbers) LIN0300450XXX.

This will help me to compare with my LIN number

Regards

Hi Reach_INS

Hi Reach_INS,

Thanks for the info. I guess your ND and RD are both the same. Belive both the RD and ND are dated 10/3/2002 in your notice of action correct. Just gussing from your LIN number.

Thanks once again for your input.

Regards

Re: Hello M2002

Hi [Reach_ins:

Would you please tell me when did you actually submit your I-140 application ? How can both RD and ND is the same date ?

Thanks

haibo

QUOTE]Originally posted by Reach_Ins
My number is LIN-03-003-52XXX, and AVM got updated first. Web is not updated yet. [/QUOTE]

RE: Sahin

Never saw an A# on my EAD receipt, but it was on my actual EAD card when it arrived. Hope that helps.

Re: Re: Hello M2002

Hi Haibo,

it is possible to have both RD and ND as the same. Some times INS will receive the application open it and issue receipts on the same day.

reach_ins should be able to tell us if both RD and ND are the same.

Cheers

Originally posted by haibo
Hi [Reach_ins:

Would you please tell me when did you actually submit your I-140 application ? How can both RD and ND is the same date ?

Thanks

haibo

QUOTE]Originally posted by Reach_Ins
My number is LIN-03-003-52XXX, and AVM got updated first. Web is not updated yet.
[/QUOTE]

web orAVM

Hi guys,

I am not sure how this process occurs, but this is what happend to me.

EVeryday morning, around 8:00am I will check the online status and AVM. Sometimes getting AVM is tough at that time.

When I checked the online it says 140 received, etc...
Then I came home around 11:30 am same day , just out of curious I went to online and cheked my 140 is approved.

This is means, they have updated after 8.00am.

it is frustrating that my i140 is still pending, nd 9/21. seems folks with nd later have got approved. wonder if substitute labor takes longer? :-( called ins, all they say is it's pending ... yeah it's pending ...

EAD for concurrent Filing

:confused:

My RD is 9/13 for EAD/485/140/AP. My 140 was approved on Oct 30 (EB2/RIR). I have seen people ,with 140 approvals around that date, getting EADs in a week. It is almost three weeks since my 140 approval, no EAD so far.

I called NSC today, and they said that EAD with take another 3-4 weeks. This is frustrating. Do you think I may get an RFE for EAD?

Or has NSC slowed down on EADs?Anyone in same boat?

Hello Guys,

I sent my application on 1st Oct and my RD: 3rd Oct and I recieved the receipt on 6th oct. I think this will help you all. Let me know if I am not clear. I will check my receipt and will make it more clear.

Hello All,

I sent my 485 application on 30th Aug 2002 and recieved receipt on Nov 6th 2002. I have an A number now. I have my I 140 pending still...my question is can I og get my EAD from local INS office. My local office is Cincinniti.

Re: EAD for concurrent Filing

Rajah101,

my 1-140 was approved on Nov.7 and no news about EAD.
With approval notice of I-140, I think you can apply for EAD
at local INS office after Dec.13 (3-month after RD).

It seems to me that the INS approval notices just like TIDE.
now it is off-peak time.

good luck

yager

Originally posted by Rajah101
:confused:

My RD is 9/13 for EAD/485/140/AP. My 140 was approved on Oct 30 (EB2/RIR). I have seen people ,with 140 approvals around that date, getting EADs in a week. It is almost three weeks since my 140 approval, no EAD so far.

I called NSC today, and they said that EAD with take another 3-4 weeks. This is frustrating. Do you think I may get an RFE for EAD?

Or has NSC slowed down on EADs?Anyone in same boat?

yager...same boat..140 approved at approved on nov-7th..
No Spouse EAD yet...lets see how it goes...

Is is possible to get the EAD from the Local INS (I am in Denver) ,while I-140 is still pending.

Please let me know ,if anyone has obtained the EAD from the local ins(Denver) with the receipt notice of I-485.

please respond.

thanks