Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Re: I-140 REF

Hi haibo,

I have sent all the documents except for W2 that you have mentioned. Inspite of that I got a RFE requesting educational evaluation and further details of my experiance with my Indian company.

INS ki jawab nahi !

Regards,

Originally posted by haibo
Hi:

I have questions about the I-140 REF. Didn't you guys sent official transcript, experience letter, Company tax info, W2 form and recent pay stubs along with the I-140 application? Correct me if I am wrong. It seems most of REF is about these things which are the standard requirement for filing I-140. Is anyone out there still getting REF after send all the above items ?

Thanks

haibo

Hi parshu,

Do we need to send original transcripts to INS for i-140 process ? My attorney didn't say anything like that and I have sent only photo copies. Can you please elaborate on this ?

Thanks and regards,

Originally posted by parshu
haibo,

I sent the original transscript for my MS degreee. when the application was sent.But I got the rfe for undergrad..so I had to send the originals for the Undergrad....

parshu

Re: Re: I-140 REF

Hi sachdev:

What do they want for your educational evaluation ? Is your transcript in English ? I am worry about mine. Best luck on your case.

haibo

Originally posted by sachdev
Hi haibo,

I have sent all the documents except for W2 that you have mentioned. Inspite of that I got a RFE requesting educational evaluation and further details of my experiance with my Indian company.

INS ki jawab nahi !

Regards,

I-140 REF

Hi:

I send both of my BS and MS photocopy of my transcripts also. Hope this won't be a problem.

haibo

Re Dolly75

Hey Dolly ,

Congrats, its really nice to know that ur case was entered in the system, Usually it takes like 3-4 business day to get the receipt , I wont worry about the Cashing of the checks yet as it will take 2-3 days too, U can get the LIN number by calling INS ( if you want to be double sure and also check the LIN number on online system to see the RD )

Have fun and take care
mgd

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sachdev,

Yes I had to get the official Transcript from the school for MS. (You know you apply for them pay some fee in the school Bursar and they send u in snail mail..i am not sure if they are called copies or orginal transcripts..But def not foto copies) I remember sending FOTO copy of MS Degree.
I did not send any thing for BS. and when i got the RFE..lawyer asked me to send ORIGINAL marksheets of 4 years and ORIGINAL degree. I am yet to recieve the orginals back from INS. Lawyer said in the past he got the documents back when required promptly from INS. Still I am having my fingers crossed.

I dont know anything about educational Evaluation for the BS degree. They were in english.

Hope this info mit help ...let me any questions..

Prasad...
140 rd 07/05
RFE recd by INS 10/19
AD 11/07

485- RD 09/03 ND 09/13 for both me and wife
F P 10/08/02 for both me and wife
SPouse EAD RD 09/03 AD-Not yet

Re: Re: Re: I-140 REF

Hi haibo,

Thank you.

I think that they want to see if I have 16 years of study or not. The evaluation is meant to give the same. All my transcripts are very much in English. I don't think there is much cause for worry if you have total 16 years of study. Let us keep our fingers crossed and wait.

Regards,

Originally posted by haibo
Hi sachdev:

What do they want for your educational evaluation ? Is your transcript in English ? I am worry about mine. Best luck on your case.

haibo

Hi parshu,

Thanks for the clarification. I am totally confused as to what to do. I think the best thing to do is let the attorney handle it.

Regards,

Thanks MMGGDD for your response.
I greatly appreciate your time for the clarification.

Good luck for your I-485

Hi M2002. So far my I140 status is showing the same ole message. However I am confused about the RD. On the online status check it is showing that the application was received on Oct 31. But on our FP notice it is saying received on Oct 16th.

So I am not sure why the dates are different. My lawyer had sent the applications via fedex on Oct 15th so I am not sure why the dates are being shown differently.

Anyone else have similar situation.

Thanks !!

CONCURRENT FILING EB 3 RIR @ NSC

The complete set 140/485/765/131 were FEDEX ed to INS on 4th November by the Attorney. All checks were issued by the Attorney's office (they said they will track it ) . when can I expect the Receipt Number. Is there a way I can find the receipt number.

Sahin. I read your earlier post where you said that concurrently filed applications may get approved within 6 months. Do you have any URL's that talk about that. Because currently I have friends with RD Oct 01 and their cases have still not been approved.

Do you mean that concurrently filed cases will be processed faster than others?

Hi puneet_gcard

Hi puneet_gcard ,

Thanks for the update. Your RD is the date when the actual application was received in the INS NSC mail room. The one web site show in your I140 application is the ND for your application.

Check your I140 notice of action sent from NSC it will have the ND and RD.

Hope this helps. I will also update when my I140 information changes online and with AVM.

I spoke to NSC this afternoon they told me that they are currently processing Aug 2002 cases for I140 E skilled worker. It does not make any sense because there are lots of applications that are approved after Agusut even some in October 15 2002 RD.

Hope to get the apporval soon.......I am waiting for that...

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
Hi M2002. So far my I140 status is showing the same ole message. However I am confused about the RD. On the online status check it is showing that the application was received on Oct 31. But on our FP notice it is saying received on Oct 16th.

So I am not sure why the dates are different. My lawyer had sent the applications via fedex on Oct 15th so I am not sure why the dates are being shown differently.

Anyone else have similar situation.

Thanks !!

Thanks for the explanation M2002. I appreciate that man !! Lets hope our 140's get approved soon within next couple of weeks.

Regards to all !!

sachdev..

DOnt worry man...I guess the RFEs are just luck...or say bad luck..Cos u dont know how INS decides to RFE. My fren did not send anything ....all copies ..no RFEs for him clean approval in 23 days..(same credentials as me)..
DOnt worry much....Your lawyer will handle it just in case...ANd Educational RFE shud be a no big deal but just a matter of delay..thats it.

I know..u guys wud say look who's saying this..But..maan believe me you not gonna win anything by worrying..

Parshu

Hi parshu,

Thanks for those encouraging words. I wish it is only a delay. I am not perticularly worried or any such thing. I was only wondering as to the inconsistant procedures of INS. It looks like that they are more individual driven that policy driven.

Hope they have a clear cut policy for approvals which do not depend on opinions of individual IIOs.

Anyway Good Luck to you too buddy ! Thanks !

Regards,

Sachdev,

My attorney did the educational evaluation thru some external agency. You can do the same.....

I am sure that your attorney will have this information.

Good Luck!

Thanks!

Alien No. In EAD I765 application

Folks,
Does your EAD (I-765) receipt notice mention the alien number which start with A like A ### ## ###. I am just curious. Mine does not. All other application like I140/I485/I131 are saying the same A no, but I765 does not. Is it mistake or unusual.

Please response

Hello M2002

Just checked AVM yesterday night, I have RFE on I-140 on Nov 13th, I will post with more update once I recieve it.

RD 10/3/02