Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

M2002,

Actually In my case(SPouse EAD. I did not apply for EAD yet) :-
After the message of " application recd" , we saw the msg
"This case has been approved. On 12/06/02, an approval notice was mailed.......". which was on web after 6th dec
But when I called INS on 3rd dec they said the card was approved on 3rd dec and mailed.
Between 3rd dec and 6th dec the web message remained "application recd on ....."
I never saw the msg "approved and ordered a plastic card" in our case.

PS: There was screw up with webstatus not being uptodate etc during that period of time. That cud be the reason I did not see the msg which u are seeing now

Hope this helps!!!!

I am planning to go to India next month. I have my AP documents and my visa is also valid until Jan 2004. Which one should I be using?

Should I make this decision before leaving the country or while I enter in to the country.

If you guys want me to use my H1 Visa then I know the process. If I have to use my AP documents, I am sure How it works? meaning should I inform the immigration officer that I will be using my AP on my return (before leaving US).

Please post your experiences it would be of great help to me.

AP approved today

Hi,

Please update the tracker with the following :

I-140/I-485/ I-131/ I-765 : RD 9/27/02 - ND 10/17/02

I-140 : AD : 01/03/03
I-765 : AD : 01/14/03 (EAD)
I-131 : AD : 01/16/03 (AP)

I-140 : Hard Copy Received on 01/14/03
I-131 and I-765 : Hard Copy in the mail

Regards,

Sachdev

Tracker Update

Hi All,

I have updated the tracker as of today. Thanks all the input guys. This thread is great.

Thanks again.

Regards
Manju

Birth Certificate

Hi all

I recently got my labor approved. I plan to go for concurrent filing.

There is a small problem with my birth cert. My name has been misspelt ( actuallly there is an extra "a" in the name). Could this potentially cause any problem. Thanks for your help.

Re: Birth Certificate

Kumarkrish
Is it in your last name or first name..., if it is in last name .......better change it and send it......

Shashi

Originally posted by kumarkrish
Hi all

I recently got my labor approved. I plan to go for concurrent filing.

There is a small problem with my birth cert. My name has been misspelt ( actuallly there is an extra "a" in the name). Could this potentially cause any problem. Thanks for your help.

Re: Tracker Update

Manju,

Why don't you lockin the first row for the tracker so that we don't have to scroll up and down to look at the headings.

Thanks,

Originally posted by m2002
Hi All,

I have updated the tracker as of today. Thanks all the input guys. This thread is great.

Thanks again.

Regards
Manju

Manju,

Please update the tracker

I140/I485/I131/I765 - concurrent

RD- 11/19/02
ND- 12/05/02
FP done (14/01/03)
EB3 case

LIN 03-051-50xxx

No news yet,but it looks like INS has stopped aproving EB3 cases during December

FP Notice

Received FP notice for me and my spouse y'day.
FP is scheduled for 2/8/2003.

Here is a recap of my case:

NSC/EB3/RIR

I-140 RD&ND: 11/27/2002; LIN-03-045-53XXX; Status: Still being processed.

I-485/EAD/AP filed with I-140 Receipt Notice.
I-485/EAD/AP All (3) RD: 12/27/2002
I-485/EAD/AP All (3) ND: 01/02/2003
I-485/EAD/AP All (3) LIN-03-072-50XXX

Please update the tracker.

my case

Hi guys, the following is my case and I need your valuable experience on a couple of issues:

I-140: RD - 11/15/02, LIN03034xxxxx
I-485: RD - 12/13/02, LIN03059xxxxx
(filed with receipt notice of I-140)

So far everything is pending...No I-485 receipt yet...No FP notice.

As seen from other posts, some people who filed later than me already got their FP done. My question is:
1. Is it normal to take that long? (for I-485 receipt, FP)
2. Will those go to my lawyer, or my address?

Thanks a lot.:D

Hi jshi26,

yep it is normal. In my case it took 10 weeks to get the receipt numbers and FP notice.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Manju

Hi sachdev & Puneet_gcard

Have you received your EAD cards in mail. My stauts online still says we have order a plastica card......

Thanks
Manju

Hi Manju,

I have not yet received my EAD card so far. Uptill now all the documents from INS went to my attorney. I do not know if EAD/AP also will go to her. I will post here as soon as I get the card.

Regards,

Manju. I still havent recd the EAD card. Dont know how long it takes to get the card. It was approved last Tuesday. We have put in our last names in the mail box and my wife has also talked to the PostMan about it (since we have different last names).

Hopefully we will get it sometime this week.

If anyone got their card then do let us know.

Thanks guys !!

BTW. Our AP got approved last thursday and we have also received copy of 140 approval notice last Friday.

AP approval doc still not recd.

EAD

I have received my wife EAD card on ssturday. It took 9 days since the approval. It Is approved on Jan8 th .

I haven't apply for myself.

I didn;t inform to either postman or postoffice. Just names were there in the mail box.