Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

ur welcome dolly75, i called INS just now ( took me 5 minutes) it still doesnt show my case on their system , but they told me look for the checks , if they were cashed and if yes they put the LIN number on the checks and then i can call them to investigate, But since my comapany payes for everything, i dont know if the check was cashed or not and my lawyer had told me to be patient and wait for atleast 3 weeks.Hope by the time i receive my receipts.Wish u all the best.

MMGGDD,

I just called INS,(lucky for me ,I got the number is just one dial).She asked me for the same Anumber,which they must have asked you also, I told her that I don't have it rightnow ,just said since I have not yet got the receipt ,it will not be their in the system,and could take upto 8-12 weeks,other way to track she said when the check will be cashed the receipt# will be their at the back of the check.
I gave her my last name and DOB,but she didn't look into the system to check for the same.

My checks have not been cashed so far.
Good luck to you and thanks,

Re: Is it normal?

Kel_Zhang,

Why the RD of your EAD and AP is after ND? Do you mean you have gotten your EAD and AP approval already?

Originally posted by kel_zhang
I'm not sure whether SVC is working faster than before. Here is my case:

Filing Date: 8/6
ND of I485, I131, I765: 8/15
RD of EAD: 9/14
RD of AP: 9/12
FP Date: 9/26

HI wxm8,

please update the tracker --

EB3/RIR

RD - 08/19/2002
ND - 08/22/2002
RN for 140 - LIN 02-268-509xx
RN for 485 - LIN 02-268-529xx

Thanks!

Hey dolly75

Hey dolly75 i just spoke to INS today also, they told me that right now they are sendng notices for ( keying in ) early september.So probably your case should be already in the system.also the date the check is cashed is usually three days after your notice date( takes time for the bank to clear check).You can check again with INS or wait for a week.But definately it doesnt take 8-10 weeks to send a receipt notice

Thanks MMGGDD for your information.I just called INS ,lady asked for the alien #,which I didn't have that time.
I gave my last name and first name ,she couldn't pullup the information from that.She asked me to call them again sometime towards the end of the week with the alien# handy.
Also,she metioned that they currenly entering the sept month cases into their system.
I don't know why my records are not showing in their system.
My case was sent to the INS on 30th August(friday) by fedex,I don't know if they receive mails on saturday or not (don't even know if my laywer has send by the overnight delivery or not), september 2 (Monday) was labor day off.SO ,I truly don't know when should my case be entered into the system.

Please let me know .
Thanks again MMGGDD

Calling INS

Hey dolly75, i asked my lawyer for the A(Alien number), he told me that the A number is assinged after I-485 application or I-765 application , so that means you and me dont have a A number right now.Since you only filled on 30 Aug i will say INS received it on 3rd of September ( since of the holidays) and INS says they are keying in early september cases right now, so your case should show up in their system anytime next week.Also what did u meant by the lady cannot pull up your information by ur name means they dont have you in there system or they can only pull up ur I-140 application?
My suggestion call INS next week ( I will do the same too ) and have fun on the weekend.:)

Rahul

Hey MMGGDD,

As always appreciate your prompt response.Well ,when I had called INS,the lady who assited,could not pullup any information againt my name(last,first).
SHe said it is not there in the system yet.

Thanks and lets see if something shows up next time till then have fun and thanks for the information.

FP received today

Just received FP notification today by mail. The ND is 09/17/02 and it is scheduled at 10/18/02 at 8:00 am :eek:

FP Notice Received

I also received my FP Notice today.

ND - 09/17/2002
FP - 10/18/2002 @ 8:00 AM

Hi UTGC2002,

What state you are in? Looks like we received FP Notice on the same day! Let's see how it gose foward...

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
HaveBeenWaiting

Congratulation man!!!
Looks like they are expediting the process. Only problem is on receving now. Some people are waiting for 40 days for primary receipt notice. Once they notice, they are quick. Looks like so.

Keep us posted.

If you walk in to Local INS for EAD and AP, let us know how it goes. Some people have feeling that if you dont apply for EAD and AP to NSC, they do not issue only by I-485 receipt notice.

Good Luck in future:)

Re: FP Notice Received

I am in Utah. Are you in Minnesota? Do you think the local INS will allow me to have the fingerprint done before 10/18? 8:00 am is too early and I am thinking to go to INS some other day before 10/18.

Originally posted by HaveBeenWaiting
I also received my FP Notice today.

ND - 09/17/2002
FP - 10/18/2002 @ 8:00 AM

Hi UTGC2002,

What state you are in? Looks like we received FP Notice on the same day! Let's see how it gose foward...

Thanks!

Thanks Sahin! Don't worry, you will also get your RN and FN pretty soon.

UTGC2002,

Yes, I am from Minnesota. I don't know for sure if you can give you FP earlier or not. I will talk with INS local office on Monday. I also have class on 10/18 starting from 8:00 am :( Let's see what they say...

Take care..

Early finger print

I know from fact, one of my cousin had his finger print couple days early than the scheduled date. He requested them whether he can take early or not. They agreed. But this is not common though. You can give a shot, but no gurantee.

Tracker Update

Please let me know if I am missing some information

Good News

The INS HQ released to the AILA a few days back that I-140 would be adjudicated in 60 days to avoid EAD being issued for unqualified I-140 petitions

Hi Wxm8

Good to see you over here doing great work again same as Chicago Labor thread.

Anyway as my Labor certified on sep 10th received HC on sep16th and sent I-140, I -485, AP, EAD to INS on sep18th.
(thanks to information provided by you and other members in these forums, I kept all my documents, forms and medical ready before my labor certified)

I didn't received any communication back from INS (obviously it's not even week also) I will let you know as soon as I know, LIN #, RD & ND.

Let me get adjuste with this thread, than I can help you in maintaining tracker same as Chicago Labor.

Thank again to all, who is doing wonderfull work by contributing thier experience/ knowledge and thoughts.

JB

JBM

Looks like we have appleid same time for I-140 and I-485. I have applied on 13th. Have not received anything yet.