Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

Re: I485 Approved in 4 days

How do you know it only take 4 days ?

Originally posted by m2002
Check this LIN number.

lin0300450656

this case has been apporved in 4 days.....cannot belive it...

HI M2002. How can a case be approved in 4 days when fingerprinting has not been done yet. Noone gets fingerprinting notice in 4 days.

There must be some confusion here.

Re: Re: I485 Approved in 4 days

from the LIN number we could find out that the case was filed on Oct 4th 2002 and now the case status says that it has been approved on 9th october 2002.......

check that lin number on INS case status online. I came across that LIN number by pucnhing numbers randomly.

Originally posted by wxm8
How do you know it only take 4 days ?

Re: Re: Re: I485 Approved in 4 days

Yes, Oct. 4 is ND, real RD can be somewhere in September. But this is really astonishing.

Lao-Yi

Originally posted by m2002
from the LIN number we could find out that the case was filed on Oct 4th 2002 and now the case status says that it has been approved on 9th october 2002.......

check that lin number on INS case status online. I came across that LIN number by pucnhing numbers randomly.

whats goin on in NSC...140s in one week 485s in 4 days...seniors pls jump in and throw light as in what scenarios cud that be possible

Re: Re: Re: Re: I485 Approved in 4 days

I heard from my friend, someone got FP first, then got receipt, in this case, it might be that FP was done in September. Now a days, anything can happen. Someone got I-140 approved in a week (real time could be more than a week, because one week is counted forn ND). From the case number I think M2002 is right.

Lao-Yi

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I485 Approved in 4 days

Not all cases require FP, such as for children. Maybe in this case no FP is required.

I still find it very hard to believe. I mean it would be awesome if I am proved wrong but lets not get too excited here folks. I checked the Nebraska Tracker thread and there are people wating since last Jun 2001. So how could this be.

Is there a criteria that Nebraska Center uses in processing cases. I thought they just went by receipt dates !!!!

Cmon Gurus lets have some opinions here !!!

My friend I-485 was submitted in July 2000. Still no news.

Originally posted by puneet_gcard
I still find it very hard to believe. I mean it would be awesome if I am proved wrong but lets not get too excited here folks. I checked the Nebraska Tracker thread and there are people wating since last Jun 2001. So how could this be.

Is there a criteria that Nebraska Center uses in processing cases. I thought they just went by receipt dates !!!!

Cmon Gurus lets have some opinions here !!!

i know some of my friends are waiting from last year october 2001. But this case is different.....i would also like to know to know more.

As Lao-Yi has mentioned it could be one of those cases where they do not need FP and might be children less than 21? (my guess.......)

I was also try to check if there was any I140 approved today but there were no new approvals...looks like online system is not updated instantly.... any one has any idea whether the online system get updated instantly when a case in approved.

Approved in 4 days

There most be something wrong. They way you guys are calculating the ND based on LIN has problem, I guess. How is it possible to get finger print report done within 4 days of ND? ND is the date when INS put record in the system. Before that there is no way to get finger print notice.

This is my 2 cents. I wont be suprised if some IIO approved that without any FP. Anyhting can be happened in this INS world.

Re: Approved in 4 days

M2002
how do you come up Oct 4 th as ND?
Thanks

Originally posted by Sahin
There most be something wrong. They way you guys are calculating the ND based on LIN has problem, I guess. How is it possible to get finger print report done within 4 days of ND? ND is the date when INS put record in the system. Before that there is no way to get finger print notice.

This is my 2 cents. I wont be suprised if some IIO approved that without any FP. Anyhting can be happened in this INS world.

FP notice

Hi wxm8:

Thanks for the info. I am from MN. Just wondering if anyone from Minnesota had FP notice recently.

Thanks

haibo

Hi all

checked to day status of I 765
and it is approved.

:) :)

Filed concurrently I 140, I 485, I 765 on Sep 06th 02

RD: 09/09/2002
ND: 10/01/2002

I 140 AD: 10/28/2002
I 765 AD: 10/30/2002
I 485 : waiting

wxm8 Sir,
Can you please update?

nanaji

Last edited by a moderator:
Nanaji. At this rate and going by Nebraka's approval rate looks like you will get 485 approved before the end of the year.

Congrats Man !!!

Sad News

Yes, that is very true that INS is approving I-140 within two months. For me it is not even two months, still they started adjudicating my I-140.

I came to know that I have been issued RFE. I was always scared about thus. If I did not get this, it would have been approved yesterday.

Another person got RFE for this same company. They asked for Company's financial record. My lawer should have smart enough to add this along with the main application.

Sometimes, We suffered a lot because of lawer. I was too much need of having AP now. I dont know whether they gonna approve my AP or not until my I-140 get adjudicated.

Folks, who are going to apply for I140, please make sure you attach all the documents. Give each and everyhting. Overwhelming documents does not harm, but less document harms a lot. Keep in mind.

FP

Hi Parshu:

Do you happen to know him ND, mine is Oct 25.

Thanks

haibo

Originally posted by parshu
haibo,

My fren got his FP recently and he is form mineapolis,MN

haibo....guess its somewhere in last week of september or first week of october...not sure abt the exact date

Re: Sad News

Sorry to hear that Sahin, let us know what we can do to help
such as sample letter stated financial ability

Thanks

Originally posted by Sahin
Yes, that is very true that INS is approving I-140 within two months. For me it is not even two months, still they started adjudicating my I-140.

I came to know that I have been issued RFE. I was always scared about thus. If I did not get this, it would have been approved yesterday.

Another person got RFE for this same company. They asked for Company's financial record. My lawer should have smart enough to add this along with the main application.

Sometimes, We suffered a lot because of lawer. I was too much need of having AP now. I dont know whether they gonna approve my AP or not until my I-140 get adjudicated.

Folks, who are going to apply for I140, please make sure you attach all the documents. Give each and everyhting. Overwhelming documents does not harm, but less document harms a lot. Keep in mind.