Concurrent Filing I140 & I485 Nebraska Service Center

EAD and AP

Did anybody receibed AP or/and EAD from NSC who files concurrently. If yes how long it took you. Pls inform.

Hi Everyone,

I am seeing all the postings on this forum regarding concurrant filing of I140/I-485 viz-a-viz AC21 portability, AP, EAD etc.

As all the postings suggest, there is no final ruling or decision on any of these by INS. Let us all wait and see what traspires eventually. After all it is a matter of waiting for an year or so for most of us whose applications are properly filed and who have no criminal back ground as such.

Patience is the KEY.

Good Luck !!!!

I 485 reciept

i filed on 10th sep and still did not get the reciept for I 485 i filed from michgan is there a difference based on state we file from ,thanks for previous responses
ur input is appreciated.

Need Opinion - Urgent

I am completing 6 years of my H1B on Nov 16th. My I140 is pending with NSC since Apr 30th and did filed I485 on 14th of Aug(ND). I am done with FP (Sep 25th) and I did received AP (Ad Sep14th).

The way NSC is handling I140 and what I am hearing, that INS is not going to Process EAD till they process I140, its looks like I may not be authorized to work after Nov 16th, though my status is legal as I had applied for I485.

I have two alternative:

1. Get an Interim EAD from Local office, that's what my company is telling me to do.
2. Apply for H1 Extension. Here I have to do premium processing $2200 + Attroney fee. Too expensive for my company.

Is option 1 is a right option for me ? My company is telling me to use this option or take "absense of leave"

Thanks for your comment.

simultaneous 140/485 Receipt

Please update my info in the excel sheet.

485/EAD/AP Receipt Date: 09/11
485/EAD/AP Notice Date: 09/21

I-140 AD: 09/18

Waiting for the finger printing notice.... Any body who recieved the FP notice with Notice date in September --- please update the info.. Thanks

I-140 approved

my I-140 has been approved on 10/07/02 per AVM and the online status checking.

Just an observation, when I checked the status during weekend, it was saying the old message. However, this morning both AVM and online have been changed to approval.

Cheers

Has anyone received the receipt notice,who filed the application(140/485/EAD/AP) around 25th sept.?
I am still waiting for my receipts.

thanks

Finanical document

Hi:

I have a question about Finanical needed for filing I-140. Does that FInanical statement has to be audited . My company only has 4 people. What other acceptable document like Tax return etc

Thank in advance

haibo

FYI

Got the finger print notice today,Hereare the details

RD-09/11
ND-09/30
FP schedule date is 10/30

Thanks

I 485 reciet

I spoke to my lawyer today as i still did not get reciept for I 485
filed on sep 10th from michigan, lawyer said it takes 6 weeks,
is that normal i se many of you have already recieved fp notices
filing at same time
let me know if you know anone is in same boat or you think i should be worried
thanks
:confused:

sirisha76,

I also concurrently filed my 485/EAD on 09/11/2002 from Michigan. I did not receive any receipt. Check is not cashed either. My lawyer also said it took 4-6 weeks to receive receipt.

Since so many people filed around that time already got receipts, I'm also very worried. :confused:

Please keep us inofrmed if you have any news.

cgf2002

Dont worry, me on 13th sept, one of my friends on 9th sept, Nobody received anything. So wait and see :)

my I140

I checked my I140 status through INS online, it was
approved on Oct 7, 2002 :)

my detail as follows

Filed it as concurrent filing I140 , I485 and I765 with
RD on August 9, 2002 and ND on August 13, 2002

my I140 LIN 02-260-517XX

Thanks guys for all the support

I will update tracker and FAQ later by the end of today
Please post your detail

Good luck for everybody

Thanks again

waiting for my receipts.

I applied 140/485/EAD on Aug 29. I am still waiting for my receipts. (My case substitute labor). does any one have same problem???
:confused:

485 receipt notice

I filed 140/485 concurrently on 08/27/2002, I still have not got the receipt notice. Even my personal checks have not been cashed!

Anyone has an idea of what could be the reason?

Thanks.

Jingzhi

Congratulation Wxm8,

Congratulation Wxm8,

You proved the theory wrong, what we were building up for concurrent filing for not getting I-140 approve in time (menace delay I-140 if they file concurrent) compare to who file I-140 & I-485 one by one.

Good Luck

JB

Originally posted by wxm8
I checked my I140 status through INS online, it was
approved on Oct 7, 2002 :)

my detail as follows

Filed it as concurrent filing I140 , I485 and I765 with
RD on August 9, 2002 and ND on August 13, 2002

my I140 LIN 02-260-517XX

Thanks guys for all the support

I will update tracker and FAQ later by the end of today
Please post your detail