Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

Timing of the emails that i received. May 10, 2006 10:15 PM EDT. Some one in the thread also mentioned before that they received the email around 10 pm EDT. Also i received 3 copies of the same email.

perm_faq said:
Looks like 006 guys are the most lucky ones. 001 are the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
140 was approved today. EB2 concurrent. CSC->TSC on 03/23/2006.
06-056... looks like the guys in Texas are really working...

balumaran said:
Timing of the emails that i received. May 10, 2006 10:15 PM EDT. Some one in the thread also mentioned before that they received the email around 10 pm EDT. Also i received 3 copies of the same email.
the same here. They probably have some scheduled end-of-day process that updates their online database around 10pm EDT. The same process also triggers email notifications.

I-140 Got Approved today.

Guys,
Finally,
My I-140 got approved. :)
Lookiing forward to the I-485 approval.

Wish luck to all those who are still waiting.

Did your 140 transferred to TSC? Do you belong to 002 database? I mean...ABC as in receipt number WAC06ABC...

Hans said:
Guys,
Finally,
My I-140 got approved. :)
Lookiing forward to the I-485 approval.

Wish luck to all those who are still waiting.

New thread for tracking I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC

Hi Friends,

Congratulations to all those who have received their I-140 approvals recently. For those still waiting anxiously for their cases to be approved I hope and pray that you will get your approvals shortly.

I am opening a new thread for tracking I-485 Cases Transferred from CSC to TSC and exchanging other relevant information.

http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=212934

Hi, Ahaly,

Have you scan last night? Can you update us? Thanks

By the way, anyone else belong to 06-001 cases besides me and perm_faq?

jbxieperm2005 said:
Hi, Ahaly,

jbxieperm2005,

I will post an update. I was not able to run the update for part of the database last night. Hence couldnt do it. I will do it in sometime.

I did run the scanner for 001, just now. Here is the summary:

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 3
Approved 19
Transfer 51
Some RFE 4
Withdrawn 0
All Other 0

jbxieperm2005 said:
Hi, Ahaly,

Thanks perm_faq. I see some progress. Hope you and me will be approved soon.

perm_faq said:

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 3
Approved 19
Transfer 51
Some RFE 4
Withdrawn 0
All Other 0

Here is 060055XXXX cases (by 05/11/06)

Received 4
Approved 44
Transfer 89
Some RFE 12
Withdrawn 0
All Other 7

Thanks jbxieperm2005. Lets pray together. I think we are the only ones in 001 left out.

stock,

Looks like you are the silient reader of this thread. Whats your case details? Do you want me to add it to the tracket?

jbxieperm2005 said:
Thanks perm_faq. I see some progress. Hope you and me will be approved soon.

Yes , I am, here is my case info:

ID = stock
140/485 concurrent filing=yes
csc-> TSC transfer =yes
EB=2 Schdule A
Rd=09/29/2005
ND=10/06/2005
LUD=3/22/2006->Transfer message
RFE=No(so far)

perm_faq said:
Thanks jbxieperm2005. Lets pray together. I think we are the only ones in 001 left out.

stock,

Looks like you are the silient reader of this thread. Whats your case details? Do you want me to add it to the tracket?

Did your case transferred to TSC? and what date?
stock said:
Yes , I am, here is my case info:

I140/485 (concurrent file) RD 09/30 ND 10/06 Case# WAC060055XXXX

I am in Schudule A Group , PD is Current

No paper notice

Neither my lawyer nor my employer got a paper notice for the I140 Transfer to TSC (we got the email notice though)...I got the notices for my I485's all right...should I be worried?

perm_faq said:

Case Status Count
----------- -----
Received 3
Approved 19
Transfer 51
Some RFE 4
Withdrawn 0
All Other 0

hey perm_faq and stock... you should do '-report update:1' instead of '-report status'

that will show you the new activity saved to the db in last 24 hours - though not so useful if you just created the database...

Questions.

Hi Guys,

I have some question and hope you guys can help, Since my current situation is really urgent not.

As like most of you, i am still waiting for my I140 to be approved, I file 485 concurrently, which they are processing Oct05 to Jan 06 ( from the all the posting that i had read so far). Everything should be fine since it will probably takes a month or so to get my I140 approved if TSC keep the same processing speed. However my company going to get acquired by another company soon ( in a week or so). so.. i will most probably be layoff soon.
After lots of research, i found that it may still possible for me to port I140/485 even if i am less than 180 days away from I485 filing date.

http://immigration.about.com/library/weekly/aa012902a.htm
http://shusterman.com/toc-gc.html#2A1
http://shusterman.com/cgi-bin/ex-li...awsregs/admindec3/l1/2005/jan1205_02l1245.pdf
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=211373

my question is.
1) Have you guys see any case that I485 is approved less than 6 months of filing ?
2) Did USCIS check if you are with the I140 petition company before they approve the I485 ?
3) What are the steps after I140 is approved ? just wait for the I485 to be approved right ?

Please let me know if you guys know anything.

Thanks

I know, I did want to run "-update:n" option as my database is quite old. If I run the scanner again tomorrow then I will use the "-update" switch to compare todays vs tomorrow. Anyways.. I guess we are interested in summary to track the overall movement on 001 database. I guess only 2 of us on this thread are waiting.

ahaly said:
hey perm_faq and stock... you should do '-report update:1' instead of '-report status'

that will show you the new activity saved to the db in last 24 hours - though not so useful if you just created the database...

I140 approved

Usually i end up with the short end of the stick. I was surprised with an email yesterday evening which said my I-140 was approved.

EB2/I-140 and I-485 concurrently filed with CSC on Sep 29, 2005.
ND for I-140: Oct 7, 2005
Transferred to texas on Mar 22, 2006
Approved 5/11/06
No word on I-485.

I know, I did want to run "-update:n" option as my database is quite old. If I run the scanner again tomorrow then I will use the "-update" switch to compare todays vs tomorrow. Anyways.. I guess we are interested in summary to track the overall movement on 001 database. I guess only 2 of us on this thread are waiting.

ahaly said: