Concurrent Filers (140/485) CSC-TSC: Waiting for 140 Approval

Hang in there man.. there a lot of people waiting for approval. checkout the stat for 10 days

Received: 38
Approved: 464
Transfered: 548
Some RFE: 143
WithDrawn: 2
All Other: 32

i hope you get your approval today. but dont be disappointed if you dont. there are a lot of people waiting. hopefully we all will be on the other side soon.

i am on 003 db.

Service processing times are not making any sense right now for 140. Hence I guess it is best to ignore them.

I will post the update tonite. The approvals have been going out in the late evenings. So, lets see what happens today.

perm_faq said:
Looks like they are not interested in 001 at all. I saw your update and found only one approval in 001 and lot more in 002 and afterwards. Are you on 006 database? Service center processing times are out yesterday. Looks like no body is interested in that. Lets see if we get out this by this week, if CSC/TSC continue to process our petitions at the same rate. Can you post another scanner update later today for all 10 days of database.

Concurrent Case Processed

MY Concurrent case was processed. Received email yesterday. Looks to be RFE. Will have to wait for the mail to see the details

LABOR PD: 9/10/05 Approved 9/28/05
CENTER CSC:
Transferred to TSC - 3/23/06
140: RECEIPT WAC0600651xxx I485 - still to be processed
RECEIVED EAD and AP NOV 05

Do you get a transfer email regarding I 140

My I 140 RD is Sep 27 and my receipt number is WAC05257XXXX. I have not received a transfer email and the website still shows the original receipt information. Not sure if it has even been transferred yet or not.

Please let me know if you guys are getting transferred information and if so, from whom?

jbxieperm, by the way, how did you check the status of the cases that you mention changed from received to transferred?

Thanks

I140 Email

gcgoingon3years said:
My I 140 RD is Sep 27 and my receipt number is WAC05257XXXX. I have not received a transfer email and the website still shows the original receipt information. Not sure if it has even been transferred yet or not.

Please let me know if you guys are getting transferred information and if so, from whom?

jbxieperm, by the way, how did you check the status of the cases that you mention changed from received to transferred?

Thanks
You will not receive email for I-140 transferred. Either your HR or attorney will receive the notification through email as well as snail mail.
If you have your receipt number, you can find out through online status of www.uscis.gov website. Or create your account with all your receipt number and setup account for email option.
Hope this will help

perm_faq, you and I sit on the same boat.

gcgoingon3years said:

Thanks

gcgoingon3years said:

Thanks

Then, it simply means that CSC has forgotten to transfer your 140.
I *did* get a snail mail notification from CSC that my case was transferred to TSC. Also, your USCIS case status online (if you have created an account) will also reflect the same.

I just input their case numbers in the USCIS website. The case numbers were provided by perm_faq when he did scan about 3 weeks ago. From his report, the majority of 001 cases were in "received" status; only 18 was "transferred", including mine. But today I tried a few "received" cases and found they all changed to "transferred"

Based on Ahaly's scan report, only 37 out of >1000 cases filed in later Sep to early Oct (258-009 ??) still show "received". So are you guys belong to these 37?

gcgoingon3years said:

Thanks

Here is another concurrent 140 approval.

=======================
formosa520

I-140 approved
I got three emails today. My I-140 was appoved on May 8, 2006.
EB-2 RIR
concurent filed with I485.
I-140/I-485 RD: 11/15/2005
I-140 AD: 5/8/2006
I-485 FP: 4/20/2006

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think we should believe the online status? Some of my other cases, though they are approved long time ago, online status still says "received". I believe my case is in CSC as we have not received any thing in mail concerning the transfer. Not sure whats the actual status. Hanging-in here tight.... lets wait until friday or weekend.

jbxieperm2005 said:
I just input their case numbers in the USCIS website. The case numbers were provided by perm_faq when he did scan about 3 weeks ago. From his report, the majority of 001 cases were in "received" status; only 18 was "transferred", including mine. But today I tried a few "received" cases and found they all changed to "transferred"

Based on Ahaly's scan report, only 37 out of >1000 cases filed in later Sep to early Oct (258-009 ??) still show "received". So are you guys belong to these 37?

God Knows

Guess only God can help. I spoke with the USCIS Call Center. They have no clue. Spoke with my attorney and he says "I am acutely ware of your concern. We are trying to figure all this out ourselves". How come we dont get paid for making such statements. So, looks like all we can do now is wait and watch.

I asked for email notification on the USCIS web site. Unlike perm_faq, I have always received notification, even when my 485 was transferred. So, I have to believe my case is probably lying un-noticed somewhere in CSC. Well, ofcourse we will never know...

When do you receive the mail

Can you guys tell me if they are sending the email/ snail mail when it is sent from CSC or when it is received at TSC?

Thanks

Oh! your 485 has been transferred, but not 140. Thats interesting. half here and half there. Did you inquire? or e-mail CIS about this.

gcgoingon3years said:
Guess only God can help. I spoke with the USCIS Call Center. They have no clue. Spoke with my attorney and he says "I am acutely ware of your concern. We are trying to figure all this out ourselves". How come we dont get paid for making such statements. So, looks like all we can do now is wait and watch.

I asked for email notification on the USCIS web site. Unlike perm_faq, I have always received notification, even when my 485 was transferred. So, I have to believe my case is probably lying un-noticed somewhere in CSC. Well, ofcourse we will never know...

perm_faq said:
Do you think we should believe the online status? Some of my other cases, though they are approved long time ago, online status still says "received". I believe my case is in CSC as we have not received any thing in mail concerning the transfer. Not sure whats the actual status. Hanging-in here tight.... lets wait until friday or weekend.

I am in a similar situation. My online status says that it is transferred to TSC on 22 MAR. But me/attorney have not received notice by mail. I hope its not stuck in between.

Finally my I140 Approved

My dear friends,
Finally my i-140 is approved today. ( I am a free agent now ;-) )
CSC Concurrent approval;my PD is current( sep 2002); WAC0600651*** ; RD oct 8th 2005. Thank you all for sharing info. For those who yet to get their approval, my prayers will be there.

Below is the email message:

This case has been approved. On May 10, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If
30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify
or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information
Officer during business hours.
thanks,

balumaran said:
My dear friends,
Finally my i-140 is approved today. ( I am a free agent now ;-) )
CSC Concurrent approval;my PD is current( sep 2002); WAC0600651*** ; RD oct 8th 2005. Thank you all for sharing info. For those who yet to get their approval, my prayers will be there.

Below is the email message:

This case has been approved. On May 10, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If
30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify
or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information
Officer during business hours.
thanks,
Congrats, balumaran. What time did you receive the email?

So far I have see around 15 approvals on the scanner.

God Knows

perm_faq, my 485 was transferred to the local INS and not to TSC. I am assuming my 140 should be transferred to TSC, right?

Not sure whats the formula behind the CSC-TSC transfers, and there is nothing that we can predict. Looks like inquiry is also taking too much time now. It was supposed to be 24-48 hrs. Now it taking more than week days.

But it is wonder why your 485 is transferred to local INS before 140 is even adjudicated? Is your PD current now? I know that they transfer to local INS incase of interview or some thing before they adjudicate your 485.

gcgoingon3years said:
perm_faq, my 485 was transferred to the local INS and not to TSC. I am assuming my 140 should be transferred to TSC, right?

Looks like 006 guys are the most lucky ones. 001 are the least.

ahaly said:
Congrats, balumaran. What time did you receive the email?

So far I have see around 15 approvals on the scanner.