Class Action Law Suit against USCIS I-485, N-400, Naturalization, AOS, FBI Name Check

Would that be any way to make some news on media ?

I heard some news about illegal aliens many times.

But I don't I ever heard any news article about us legal alien.

I'm more concerned about improving whole system for LEGAL
aliens than resolving my case.

Any idea to make some noisy in some main stream media ?

Should I try to contact some reporter or something like that ?

Count me in

I am in and thank you for all the effort!

I-485 PD: July 2004
I-140 AD: May 2005
Name Check submitted by USCIS to FBI: July 2004, still pending now!

S.B.

fdfd said:
Would that be any way to make some news on media ?

I heard some news about illegal aliens many times.

But I don't I ever heard any news article about us legal alien.

I'm more concerned about improving whole system for LEGAL
aliens than resolving my case.

Any idea to make some noisy in some main stream media ?

Should I try to contact some reporter or something like that ?

Yes you should try.
The illegals are so loud because they are organized and supported by special interest groups and because they are so many
:eek: :( :eek:

What is the next step?

After getting enough people into this case, what is the next step? Is there any place we can register out personal information, so that it can be listed in the lawsuit. Should we donate some money to hire a lawyer to do the paperwork?

Folks, we should work collectively to make this happen!

potter said:
After getting enough people into this case, what is the next step? Is there any place we can register out personal information, so that it can be listed in the lawsuit. Should we donate some money to hire a lawyer to do the paperwork?

all these are very critical questions we have asked before,but tsa3400 supposed to organize this, from whom we havent heard much lately, may be he is busy.
untill we find the aswers , i guess the only thing we can help each other with is advices and information exchanges, so let keep that going.

mohamedmohamed said:
all these are very critical questions we have asked before,but tsa3400 supposed to organize this, from whom we havent heard much lately, may be he is busy.
untill we find the aswers , i guess the only thing we can help each other with is advices and information exchanges, so let keep that going.

Hmm... What going on tsa3400?? By any chance you are no longer interested?

retrohatao said:
Hmm... What going on tsa3400?? By any chance you are no longer interested?

Yes, tsa3400 where are you? These people started to have hope that something good will come out of this initiative you had...you should come here and finish what you started.

I hope you didn't strangle your cat and got arrested for animal cruelty
:eek: :D :D

Count me in

I have the same question.

What should we do next? and how?

potter said:

EB2, PD 05/2001, RD 09/2004

Am back now, had to go down to India to cremate the body and so am back now. How to proceed.

1) We have to collectively gather as many names as possible from this thread and send the e-mail to Rajiv S. Khanna or whoever we find who is good. My gut feeling is Rajiv and he has done this before.
2) Then setup a conf call with him and discuss how to proceed.
3) Like I said before pool in atleast 500 people with $1000 each or 50 people with $1000 and get Rajiv to agree to charge the remaining to USCIS as his fees

Now what I think is we create one document and update it with all the names and new names and by June end present this to Rajiv.

I by the way have been posting this web thread to all the other threads related to our issues. Has anyone done some of them so far. I went thru and searched 100 threads of which 25 have the link I posted. Please sell this thread and use it as a tool, do as much as you can and make the other poor souls aware so that we can all actively fuck these fucking Government bastards who are not doing their job.

I went for my interview and played it really nice, when the Adjudicator started to act smart with me and my wife I called for the Supervisor who over looks their job functions and the DA to his room and took off on USCIS, they asked me to calm down. I told those assholes that they have broken not only their own law but also the Judicial law and the Chartered of rights and asked for a thorough investigation. When confronted with the Green Card approval and Case dismissal I said, I don't care about the Green Card anymore, I will see the Director of USCIS in Boston and all of ya'll in Court if I don't get the reason for the delay by May 10th. At that point they were all shitting fucking bricks. Also the DA said that he was not privy to infomation in Washington that he had on me as USCIS would not share it. I said if that is the case then how can you defend them and even if they bring something like this in a court of Law I will refute it and the court will consider any evidence against me moot as it was not shared with the DA or myself. Fucking assholes. Don't know shit

So I request my fellow foreigners to be patient with me and to try to get the ball rolling and start actively participating in posting this thread on other threads and get as many people as possible so that we can present it to Rajiv. I know I started this thread but would request that not to only rely on me as today I'm here tomorrow I might be dead. Take care all. I'm waiting for May 10th to fuck them up in court. Oh and the Judge has given them a last warning and to resolve my issue on May 10th or else they will all be held in contempt including the poor bastard DA who is not privy, dumbass.

Count me in.
140 Approved Feb 2005
Name check - Pending
485 - Pending

tsa3400 said:
I'm waiting for May 10th to fuck them up in court. Oh and the Judge has given them a last warning and to resolve my issue on May 10th or else they will all be held in contempt including the poor bastard DA who is not privy, dumbass.

What happened today?
I hope you have a long story for us...with a happy ending
;)

...I hope the USCIS DO Director, the DA and others are not spending the night in jail, held in contempt by the Judge :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
tsa3400 and mohamedmohamed,

would you please post the name and the address for the defandants? What rights under the Constitution, laws or treaties of the US you claim have been violated? The second question from the Pro Se package I got from Northern district court of FL. I am going to file the writ of mandamus this week, so please help me finish this complaint. Thank you very much in advance!

fightback
--------------------
filed I130/I485 family-based mar 2002
I485 interviewed sep 2004 case approvable but waiting for name check result. still waiting since then.

I talked to the lawyers in visalaw.com. He said they are preparing the class action against USCIS also and cost $1500 each. If we could merge these two groups of people that would be great. Individual lawsuit cost $2800-$3300.