Class Action Law Suit against USCIS I-485, N-400, Naturalization, AOS, FBI Name Check

And that my friends is why I say let's get together, remember strength lies in numbers and if we get atleast 1000 people and all contribute $500 for a Civil Action against USCIS, this will be a first, but an EPIC win for all of us.

Remember in life, no thought is small enough, no mountain is high enough, no decision is trivial enough to prove a point, remember "Ghandi", "Martin Luther Kind". Let's get rolling on this promise and we will go down in History as the 1000 strong who brought a change in USCIS. Just imagine that.

Never think the word "I" will do this and "I" will do that, rather all of us should do this together for future folks to come, when we do that "I", we divide but if you lay the "I" down, we "I" bridge the gap between tiriny/anger/hate and turn it into love and that my friends is a the truth to life.

What I'm trying to say is let's take USCIS's negative attitude towards us "I" and turn it into a horizontal approach and connect all of our "I"s together and this will turn into a positive approach and be the basis to win this case. Let's roll and also fuck em' all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, please add my name to that list as well. I passed my interview on August 2nd of 2004. I'm still waiting for my Oath ceremony. I'm not Muslim (no offence to Muslim's), I'm not from Mideast don't know why its taking for ever. Please add my name to your list.
Thanks,
Puri.

Screaming_Eagle said:
Suzy977, are you saying you have an interview appointment with INS? This letter is going to be a big hit!!!!

Yes. As you can see from my signature I'm an American citizen, but I have here, in my possession, a letter of "Oath descheduled" (mailed 1 day before I had my Oath, and received by me 3 days after the Oath :rolleyes: ) and also I've received, after the oath, an Interview appointment letter for April 24, 2006 :D :D :D

qili said:
that's a comic and sad note of how incompetent those agencies have become. I actually would show up at the interview and ask them how they intend to revoke the citizenship of a US citizen.

It would be nice to get their reaction on tape and send it to one of those news networks. I am sure they would love to see it.

Of course, with a copy of Mr. Chertoff.

Yes, the level of incompetence at USCIS is high, very high :rolleyes:
About revoking my Citizenship...tough luck, is out of their hands :p , only a District Judge can do that :D

I wish I can go there with a hidden camera and expose those idiots in the media, so everybody will know how USCIS operates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzy977 said:
Yes. As you can see from my signature I'm an American citizen, but I have here, in my possession, a letter of "Oath descheduled" (mailed 1 day before I had my Oath, and received by me 3 days after the Oath :rolleyes: ) and also I've received, after the oath, an Interview appointment letter for April 24, 2006 :D :D :D

I wish I can go there with a hidden camera and expose those idiots in the media, so everybody will know how USCIS operates.

Suzy,
I would appreciate it if you can email me a copy of your interview letter and your oath letter. This is an extremely important evidence for the USCIS screw ups. If you can't post them on this forum, you can email the file directly to: energizer2000@knology.net, I will give you any assurance you want that I will keep your info. confidential.

Plan of action:
1. moderator!!
Can you please make this thread as stcky.
All,
1. How much does it cost for the class action suit?
2. What are the repurcussions? Do we have to involve/ tell the employer?
My employer and the attorney are scared of the word "law suit".
Let us preparte some plan of action

count me in

Count me in,

I think people who have already filed a lawsuit can still be a part of the class action lawsuit as well. My name check was completed 3 years ago, and I have an e-mail from FBI stating that it was completed, yet USCIS is doing nothing, they keep saying "background check pending" to me, to the senators and congressman

tsa3400

any update progress?have anyone spoke to Rajiv Khanna about the isuee, and what he said, do we have any estimate of how much money we need to get started?, have we develop any specific details of whhat action will eb taking , and when , how , or where it is going to be?
and finally what we need to do, or participate with to make this easier?

Not yet, no contact with Rajiv Khanna, from what i've read so far, we should have atleast 50 people commited and ready for battle and then Rajiv might take the case. Also we have to all find a way to format a formal letter to Rajiv. Let's start work on that.

Also just so that everyone know, today I got a letter for me and my wife for an appointment next month for an interview, dunno why they are still doing this crap. They should have just interviewd us 2 years ago or issued the green card, but I guess they want to play hard ball. So wish me luck guys. I'm going to be on guard all thru the interview and if I do not get my stamp along with my derivitave beneficiary (wife), hell is going to rein down on USCIS, you wait and see. If that is the last thing I do in the US.

needsolution said:
Count me in,

I think people who have already filed a lawsuit can still be a part of the class action lawsuit as well. My name check was completed 3 years ago, and I have an e-mail from FBI stating that it was completed, yet USCIS is doing nothing, they keep saying "background check pending" to me, to the senators and congressman

File your case ASAP and then put it as an Exhibit and fuck them. And don't extend to more than 90 days for your reply

Count me in also.

Awaiting FBI name check since August 2004

Filed at Houston: August 2004 I-485, I-130
Fingerprint: Sept 2004
Interview: Feb 2005

At the interview, the officer said awaiting FBI name check.

Why haven't I received the approved notice for the I-130. Numerous status checks and no response. The customer service at the 1800 states that the I-130 and I-485 is proccessed together and therefore the I-130 will only be approved when the I-485 is approved, I think this is bullshit as it is a different petition.

Why haven't I received a notice for a second fingerprint?

Does anyone have this problem in Houston or is it normal?

kenny485 said:
Count me in also.

Filed at Houston: August 2004 I-485, I-130
Fingerprint: Sept 2004
Interview: Feb 2005

At the interview, the officer said awaiting FBI name check.

oes anyone have this problem in Houston or is it normal?
i have similar situation , the exception is, i already have approved petion, jusr waiting on the background, to clear, my I 485 was filed 2003, before my I 130 was approved, few months later, I-130 was approved, fingerprints, 2004, interview feb 2005, since am stuck.
i think that they can not interview you till I 130 is approved at least, but if you have been reading this forum , you should know exactly what to do, the district court, should be your first next step, and according to everyone here, you should get a result.
i am in the process of doing that, i just finished drafting my complaint, it will filed in few days.

kenny485 said:
Count me in also.

?
kenny845
this the most recent case in texas i have otained, you can read through it and use as an exeple to draft your complain.
good luck

mohamedmohamed said:
kenny845
this the most recent case in texas i have otained, you can read through it and use as an exeple to draft your complain.
good luck
sorry i had to redo this and attached it again
i think think that this case may be more complicated than yours , but i hop you may be able to benefot and learn from it as to what law and regulations are releveant to the your situation.

mohamedmohamed said:
sorry i had to redo this and attached it again
i think think that this case may be more complicated than yours , but i hop you may be able to benefot and learn from it as to what law and regulations are releveant to the your situation.
sorry the file was too large , so i had to privatly e-maile it to.

I am in too

Count me in for class action

I-485 for spouse and myself pending at VSC - since April 2004
FP cleared - April 2005
Name check submitted by USCIS to FBI - April 30 2004