Citizens Sue After Detentions, Immigration Raids

ha ha. it won't happen. I mean if they did, the country will not be a democratic country anymore.

This is nothing more than a conspiracy theory at this point. If it happens (and it really is NOT so farfetched), the government will implant RFID chips immediately after birth. It's possible that no one will even be aware that they've been implanted.

National ID cards I think it great, that will get all the illegals out of hear. Illegals kills more people in the US than any other people. If people can't prove they are here legally lock them up and deported them. No illegals should be able to work!!!! I don't care how long you been here if you broke the law you need to go to prison and then deported!!!!:):)

Get a grip.

"Illegals kills more people in the US " -- what a joke, stop watching Lou Dobbs. When an illegal pregnant farmworker dies of heat stroke working in a Calif farm, makes me mad that such inhuman stuff happens in the US.
Perhaps in the future all the people of color will undergo the Michael Jackson color change to prevent arrest during raids?

Sadly, this is the type of flawed logic many people have:

Premise 1: Everytime I see news report about drunk driving it involves illegal immigrants
Premise 2: Drunk driving is leading cause of car crashes and road deaths

Conclusion: Most car crashes and road deaths are caused by illegal immigrants.

Deported Illegals Now!!!!!!

Bobsythm,

You are so smart, so you know ilegals kills more than anyone in the US. The farmers that dies needs to die because he is ilegal... Deported the illegals and save the USA!!! GO Lou Dobbs,

Every druck driver is an illegal, and that why everybody dies at thier hands... deported the illegals... make the ID card. The people that defends the illegals are the people that are here illegal... Go back to your countries and quick breaking the laws and killing americans............:D:D:):)

bobsmyth

You your premise is wrong but the conclusion is right. You should try to go to school and take logic class. When you were in Mexico you should have went to school instead of smoking pot.

I wonder how you go so stupid, pot does that to the brain, so smoke another bowl and try to come up with another premise and the conclusion.

Tony for president,,,, I vow to deported all illegals and anybody that helps them. especially the pregant illegal woman in Ca who dies because she was woking here. How dare she work in America when she is illegal. Serves her right she should have stay in her own country and there she could have die working so hard and not breaking any laws. Now we Americans have to pay for her funeral, God helps us all maybe we can slip her back to Mexico and let the mexicans burried her. Go ICE get all the illegals before they bankrupt the economy!!!!:D:D

You your premise is wrong but the conclusion is right. You should try to go to school and take logic class. When you were in Mexico you should have went to school instead of smoking pot.

I wonder how you go so stupid, pot does that to the brain, so smoke another bowl and try to come up with another premise and the conclusion.

Tony for president,,,, I vow to deported all illegals and anybody that helps them. especially the pregant illegal woman in Ca who dies because she was woking here. How dare she work in America when she is illegal. Serves her right she should have stay in her own country and there she could have die working so hard and not breaking any laws. Now we Americans have to pay for her funeral, God helps us all maybe we can slip her back to Mexico and let the mexicans burried her. Go ICE get all the illegals before they bankrupt the economy!!!!:D:D

From your writing and spelling it looks like you're the one who didn't pay much attention in English class. I'm dumbfounded by your reference to Mexico and pot and how they relate to the original thread. Then again, nothing of what you have said so far makes much sense so I'll try not to hold it against you.;)

This is why I'm applying for a passport card. As a brown guy in America, my status will always be questioned. Think about it....an Indian-American is most always referred to as Indian instead of American, same with the Chinese and other ethnic minorities.

These raids are just a publicity stunt to show the government is taking a hard stance against illegal immigration. To truly fight and discourage illegal immigration, other steps need to be taken. These include:-
- Issuing some form of a citizen/national id card
- Heavy fines for employing illegal immigrants (let's say $150k per employee) and jail terms for managers/executives of companies that employ illegals
- Follow the Australian solution of detaining illegal immigrants during any pending administrative or judicial review process
- Stop giving citizenship to everyone born in America. Reserve that for children born to citizens or legal permanent residents

This is why I'm applying for a passport card. As a brown guy in America, my status will always be questioned. Think about it....an Indian-American is most always referred to as Indian instead of American, same with the Chinese and other ethnic minorities.

Where does the ICE deport Indians and Chinese illegal aliens(or US citizens wrongfully accused of being one)??? Let's sayd I'm a US citizen originally from India.... if the ICE detains me and somehow decides to deport me, do they put me on an Air India flight to India? Is this a free one-way trip? :D (but I guess a one-way flight back to the US is kind of expensive)