Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Congrats, alvin

Alvin,

Congratulations!!! It makes me happy to read that 030.162-014 DOT code finally got approved.

BTW,

Re: Congrats, alvin

Alvin,

Did you enter BS + 2 years or more years than that in the application? OR did you file as MS and if yes, how many years of experience?

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Congratulations Alvin !

Congratulations !!

I had a question- how long did it take to get your
Case # and DOT Code after your case was forwarded to Chicago DOL ?

Please let us know..

Pearl

name on case #s

My Labor was forwarded to chicago DOL on Nov 28th from state. My problem is I don't know the case number. I've asked my lawer and she said my company was filed more than 10 people at same time. So She doesn't know each person's case number. Can somebody post their experience how to find case number from chicago DOL by name? Is it an issue that same company applied more than 10 Labor cert. on same time? Please share your thoughts.

-Macchu

Re: Re: Congrats, alvin

Guys, That is not my case.

-No worries !

Originally posted by shah007
Alvin,

Did you enter BS + 2 years or more years than that in the application? OR did you file as MS and if yes, how many years of experience?

Please let us know.

Thanks,

Hi koushikreddy

My PD is Sep 5th. 2003. I got case number. I am waiting for reply from Federal. It says, Returned by employer after remand. My lawyer said, they advertise again in the paper. They are going to send results now.

"Returned by employer after Remand"

Will that mean my case is going to take longer than expected or Is this a normal process?

My company has more than 200 employees. My degree is equivalent to MS in US.

Is this happening to every one or at random... Please response

Thanks again.

Info: Approx time for IL DOL

I have been reading this forum for sometime. Thank you folks for all the information. Got tons of information from this forum.

Need help about dates. I submitted my Labor to IL SESA on Sep 24th which got forwarded to IL DOL on March 23rd 2004.

As of now DOL is processing Nov 26th. What would be a tentative date before DOL picks up my case. My case is filed under RIR software engineer category.I still do not have my dot code or DOL case number or it does not show in AVM yet.

Thanks
Deb

Hi Guys,

Hope this Helps

- Priority Date :11/8/02.
- Recd DOL on 31 Oct 2003
- DOT Code # 007.061-022
- Remanded to Employer : 3 feb 2004
- Returned to DOL after Remand : 4 Apr2004
- Certified : 22Apr04 (Per AVM - surprise , no RFE ?)

My Lawyer changed the Required Job Experience in the Retest Ad.

If you need any specific details, would be glad to provide, as Remands are going on for a while. This Forum was a great help and without this w'd have been much difficult. I'd like to thank all especially Rupajana and Jharkhandi and remember that sharing our experiences does help alot.
Good Luck to you all , seems that DOL is getting soft after all.
Will see you all in I-140 Forum.

How to Resolve this????

Hello Board

Any seniors out there need some info

SESA PD - July 9th 2003
DOL PD - Oct 17th 2003
DOL Remand - Feb 9th 2004
DOL Certified - Apr 5th 2004

My case got certified on April 5th 2004. Still today my attorney hasn't received the copy of certification.

Questions
1) Can it be possible for this delay
2) If yes how can i approach to resolve this.

Any Help would be Appreciated.

:confused:

Congrats Bhasu. All the best for 140/485.

Don't worry 2Hard2guess - sometimes it takes a little while. Some DOLs send it out in bunch. You should get it by this week.

dot code

Hi Bhasu,
What was Tile of your LCA? It seems from dot code its not IT.
Please give us some more detail like non RIR/RIR , state ...and what was query for Remanded to state?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Bhasu
Hi Guys,

Hope this Helps

- DOT Code # 007.061-022

If you need any specific details, would be glad to provide, as Remands are going on for a while. This Forum was a great help and without this w'd have been much difficult. I'd like to thank all especially Rupajana and Jharkhandi and remember that sharing our experiences does help alot.

Remanded to The Employer

Hello,
Just checked the AVM and found out that my case has been remanded to the employer.
My company has 3 cases and all got remanded to the employer.

Case Details:
Case # : 054296xx
DOT Code: 030.167-014
PD: Nov 25th 2003
Remanded to Employer : 4/22/04

Nelkar,
If you dont find ,please share the expericence and qualification for the jobs posted in your case and others in your office.

All the best.

Thanks

Hi All,

Can any one please respond if you know until what date has DOL enterted cases into AVM. I did a random search and I noticed that some cases received into the regional office on March 2rd 2004 have been entered into the system. However mine (last week of February 2004) is still not in the system???

Any one has a clue?

Chicago DOL rec'd date Nov 6,2003

Hi All,

My DOL rec'd date is Nov 6, 2003. Havent heard anything from Chicago DOL yet. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks,
Waiting4green

Experience

Bhasu,

Why your lawyer changed the experience? Try to meeting the new rule? Is that a must to meet the new rule of experience in the additional advertisement? Thanks!

Seabird

Originally posted by Bhasu
Hi Guys,

Hope this Helps

- DOT Code # 007.061-022

Approximate processing Date

Good morning folks,

My RD is 12/9/03. I used a very complex formula to calculate my approximate processing date which came out to be May 17, 04.
Let's see if my mathematical formula works for DOL :)

So, all of us with an RD of 12/9/03, should hear from DOL during the week of May 17, 04.

ALL THE BEST !!!

-Al

P.s.: Hope, I am not too optimistic, here.

Status
Not open for further replies.