Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello GC Pain.

My case was filled from Wisconsin.
I received a letter (letter was sent to the employer who promptly sent me a copy) stating that SESA had received the case and when it sent the case to Chicago DOL , SESA sent a letter to my em[ployer, who sent a copy to me.

GC Pain

I haven't received any letter from IL SESA. I called the number posted in Previous Forums by one of the member,that is how i got it when i called SESA.

don't call daily call after every 2 weeks in case if you want to call them.

Sent to SESA on Jul 9th.
SESA to DOL on Oct 17th.

RIR wage

Hi
DOL found a problem with my wage and told that they will send a letter about it. Its been 4 weeks they did not send that letter. Any Ideas what to do?

Thanks

Hi all,

It has been almost a week since 1 st December... anybody certified and not posted on forum.... can u plz post iiiiiiii

Thanks.

Manisudan

Congratulations Your Case# from your Previous postings on AVM updated as Certified.

Originally posted by manisudan
Hi all,

It has been almost a week since 1 st December... anybody certified and not posted on forum.... can u plz post iiiiiiii

Thanks.

I wish it was iiii

2Hard2guess,

My case status in AVM is still received on October 2,2003
Its not certified yet..

Thanks ,

manisudan.

2Hard2Guess

Which number did you call ? I am just wondering whether you know which numers are certified ?

Mani-sudan

Manisudan

Never mind i thought this is your case number posted by you in your previous listings.

case no 05427647
received on Sept 30,2003
DOT code 041.061-038
not yet certified ...
last case certified case was 05427646

Originally posted by manisudan
2Hard2Guess

Which number did you call ? I am just wondering whether you know which numers are certified ?

Mani-sudan

Help

Hi guys,
I need a little help....
My case was rcvd at SESA 07/30/2003 and then they sent RFE for wages on Nov 5th/6th back to attorney office. My employer did another AD for 10 consective days as requested by IL SESA and attorney sent back information to SESA on 12/01/2003. I called yesterday to IL SESA and lady told me that all she can tell me is " YOUR CASE IS BEING WORKED ON" and you need any other information, contact to attorney office. As you all know, these attorney office never cooperative and I can not get any information from them ... So at this time I don't know whether they reviewd my application again after receiving documents and send case to DOL or its somethinf else...
As you all konw I can not find out about my case from DOL as they are always behind to Enter Case which tehy received from SESA????
Any advice on this.. will be great help...

Thank you

Is it a good sign?

Hi seniors,

On AVM it has been updated as my case " Remanded to Employer ".Does anybody know what this means ?

I am assuming its not good news but atleast should we hope for positive answer from DOL ?

SESA to DOL : 29 th Sept 2003
DOL received :3 rd October 2003
case No : 054277**
Remanded to employer : 9 th December 2003

Manisudan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray S,

Should I let my attorney contact the DOL or wait for the letter from DOL ? I really don't know what exactly is problem?

Thanks for your reply.

They probably will tell the employer to run more advertisement or something like there are local people available for the position etc. My friend got a remand to state recently, DOL told state to do more supervised recruitment effort.

Manisudan

Remanding two types
=============================
1) ISSUE NOF ( Hardly process takes 1 1/2 Months)
2) Remand to State ( Which might take some time)

Also Can i please know your dot code.

Originally posted by rupajana
They probably will tell the employer to run more advertisement or something like there are local people available for the position etc. My friend got a remand to state recently, DOL told state to do more supervised recruitment effort.

remanded to employer

Hi Rupanjana,2Hard2Guess

Thanks for the support,

My DOT code : 076.121-010
Case No : 054277**
AVM says remanded to employer.My Lawyer said she will wait until she receives the letter from DOL .Accordingly she can prepare the documents...

Thanks .

Re: How to check the AVM?

Can somebody please let me know how to check my case details on the AVM and which number to call to access the AVM?

Thank you for your help,

How to find your DOL case details if you don’t know:

Call Chicago DOL AVM system 1-312-353-1059, and enter '1' for permanent applications and next menu press '2' if you don't know the case number -> enter your company 10 digit phone number (which was enter in labor application on form 750A)

LC Certified

Hi,

My LC was certified on 12/09

Chicago RD 10/06

AVM updated on 12/10 saying certified.

Case# 054-27###
DOT 030-062***

Best of luck to all of you. This forum is so helpful.

New user

Hi Guys,

I am a brand new to this thread. My case was sent from WI SESA to Chicago DOL. When I enter my employer's phone number in Chicago AVM, it gives me a case number, a DOT, and date. The case number does not match the WI SESA case number. Any way to find that out if it is my case or someone else's?

Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.