Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVM message

When I call up the AVM, I get a message saying the particular LC has been recieved on Oct 14th, and posted on Oct 14th.

How do I know whether a particlar LC has been approved. Is this any special status I should look to hear !!

Please help !!

-gc_mania_03

AKV 01
The WI SESA number and the DOL case number are two different numbers.

My Labor was also filled from WI SESA and sent by SESA to DOL on nov 22. How long did it take for your case to be updated on the Chicago AVM from the point of it being sent to the DOL by SESA??

GC Mania,

WHen the case is approved, it will say that the case has been approved.
Basically when it says that the case has been received, it means they got it , logged it and are either working on it or it is in the que to be worked on.

Re: AVM

When I enter my company's phone # in the AVM system, there is already an existing case of a former employee. How do I check my case? I dont have a case # yet.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Shah007,

The Automated message should list all the Cases from your employer, including yours. If you are getting only one case, that is of former Employee, then your case is still not updated.

If you know when your case has been filed, then you have to workout the Probable date when it can be in Labor office. Also, if you know the DOT code for which your labor has been filed for, you should be able to 'GUESS' about your case.

Rupajana / 2hrad2guess,

One of my friends got the status update for his case on AVM as "Remanded to State" . His attorney did not receive any info on the case, even 6 weeks after the status is updated on AVM.

Waht exactly does "Remanded to State" means. Does the attorney gets notified when this happens. Or is it some thing that gets resolved with communication between state and regional DOL.

Can someone throw some light on this?

Thanks in Advance.

Originally posted by rupajana
They probably will tell the employer to run more advertisement or something like there are local people available for the position etc. My friend got a remand to state recently, DOL told state to do more supervised recruitment effort.

Manisudan - SESA info

Manisudan,

Can you please tell us which SESA your case was from?

Thanks,
Udai

Original Message
Is it a good sign?
Hi seniors,

On AVM it has been updated as my case " Remanded to Employer ".Does anybody know what this means ?

I am assuming its not good news but atleast should we hope for positive answer from DOL ?

SESA to DOL : 29 th Sept 2003
DOL received :3 rd October 2003
case No : 054277**
Remanded to employer : 9 th December 2003

Manisudan.

Sahanam

Remanded to State - According to my understanding Case Sent Back to SESA to Process it in Non-RIR Queue. Priority Date for DOL will remain as Original Date Received by DOL when applied in RIR.
Your attorney should receive any time it should not take this long. For CA state it took 3 Weeks to get the letter after the Case Remanded to State.

By the way can we know the Dot Code and Priority Date Details...etc;

Thx

Originally posted by sahanam
Rupajana / 2hrad2guess,

One of my friends got the status update for his case on AVM as "Remanded to State" . His attorney did not receive any info on the case, even 6 weeks after the status is updated on AVM.

Waht exactly does "Remanded to State" means. Does the attorney gets notified when this happens. Or is it some thing that gets resolved with communication between state and regional DOL.

Can someone throw some light on this?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Udai,

My SESA is Illinois.I am still awaiting for further details from my Employer.She hasn't received any details yet.It was remanded on December 10 th,2003.

Manisudan.

Sanvibha

I am still not sure if the AVM is telling me if my case was received from SESA - but the question for you is how can you guess the approximate date by the DOT code? My DOT starts with 189.

Thanks for the help!

Unbelievable...

Hi all,

As I posted before my case has been remanded to the Employer.My Lawyer had received a letter from DOL and it says "following documents need to be submitted to DOL ... and there is blank line and nothing specified.... and has to be submitted within 45 days ."

Now I have to reverse the procedure and send NOF letter to DOL...

I don't know before actual Labor certifcation clearance what all phases of mysteries we have to go through???????

Manisudan.

Labour Certified

Hi All,
My case was certified Yesterday.
Good Luck to all of you guys. Hope everyone gets their certified Soon.

DOL recieved - Oct 6th
Certified - Dec 15th
030-062-014

Thanks,
Ravi

Ravikc: Congrats !!!!!!
Good luck for I140/485.

Kumar74/Kumar_lbr:
What are your case statuses? Did you talk to your Lawyer recently? My employer spoke to DOL supervisor on 12/05/03, he told to my employer that my case would be assigned to analyst within few days. When I spoke to the operator today she told me that my case hasn’t assigned to an analyst yet, it would take another two weeks.

Why is DOL taking more time to assign our cases to an analyst? Anyone guess?

Is there anyone in a similar situation?

Just now I spoke with the analyst to whom my case is assigned, my case went to Chicago DOL on 21st may.

He said there is issue with my case but wont tell me what is the issue (he told the same thing to my attorney on oct 30th and then no letter came to my attorney regarding NOF), so I told him that my attorney havent heard a word

he says they havent sent out the issue, they will do in jan beg. I have no idea what is going on.

ppl filed with got their ead also.
worst thing is that they are just keeping the case without any action and wasting time, if they decide either way I can either refile or reply to the issue.

anybody in similar situation ?

Ravikc

Congratulation RaviKC. Your information gave me some hopes..

Will you please let me know for the following queries.

1.when did you apply in IL SESA (i.e state level)?

2. Is your job title is Programmer analyst?

Can you please throw some light here. I appreciate for your help. Thanks in advance..............

Re: Ravikc

Thanks Ashkar. Hope to see you soon in 140/485.

Ravi

Originally posted by Gc Pain
Congratulation RaviKC. Your information gave me some hopes..

Will you please let me know for the following queries.

1.when did you apply in IL SESA (i.e state level)?
July 9th 2003

2. Is your job title is Programmer analyst?
YES

Can you please throw some light here. I appreciate for your help. Thanks in advance..............

Any dol approvals for IA SESA

Hi,
Is there any person who had there SESA from IA and had there Lobor approved from Chicago DOL recently.

thanks
pra

any suggestion ????

Hi all,

Anybody has similar experience like received letter from DOL regarding " case remanded to employer " says
.....needs following documents and line below is totally blank................

What might be the reason ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.