Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest Certification

All,

Does anyone have any updates on the Labor certification stage..what day are they working on or last approved case? Just curious

Thanks

Gc-Bwoi

Re: Wage RFE

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi Ray/ Anyone
I got RFE on wage in November and my employer posted 10 consective days with New Wage required by IL STATE and Attorney sent back all information on December 02. Its almost 3 weeks and I'm not sure, if they sent my case to DOL or not?
Can you please tell me, how long IL SESA took for your case after replying back from your Employer/Attorney?

Thank you

Hi kalse_2000
I have the same case, my salary wasn't matching with wage. I am expecting official letter, Its been 2 months didnot hear anything yet. Your case is RIR or what?

Thank you, Good luck.

MMCH

Re: Re: Wage RFE

Hi MMCH
My Case is RIR ... sent to IL SESA on July 25th and they Rcvd on 30th July... Assigned to Analyst on November 4th and sent RFE regarding Wage and Employer posted 10 Consective days and sent back to IL SESA office on 2nd December.. and from that day onward I don't have any information... what is hapening next ...

Thank you

Originally posted by mmch108
Hi kalse_2000
I have the same case, my salary wasn't matching with wage. I am expecting official letter, Its been 2 months didnot hear anything yet. Your case is RIR or what?

Thank you, Good luck.

MMCH

Re: Latest Certification

I checked couple cases for my employer by entering phone number, message was Case xxx RIR denied updated on 12/10 and then I picked next one .. it said Case xxxx RIR denied updated on 12/16.
Since I don't have any contact in person with all thses guys, so i really don't know what happend to their cases and why those are denied?
FYI - My case is still not updated in System.....
Thank you

Originally posted by gc-bwoi
All,

Does anyone have any updates on the Labor certification stage..what day are they working on or last approved case? Just curious

Thanks

Gc-Bwoi

Re: Re: Re: Wage RFE

Originally posted by kalse_2000
Hi MMCH
My Case is RIR ... sent to IL SESA on July 25th and they Rcvd on 30th July... Assigned to Analyst on November 4th and sent RFE regarding Wage and Employer posted 10 Consective days and sent back to IL SESA office on 2nd December.. and from that day onward I don't have any information... what is hapening next ...

Thank you

Hi Kalse 2000
Thanks for your quick reply. SESA means what? The regional office or IL is your state office? My regional office is in IL too. They told me they are going to send a letter to my state office and my state office will contact my employer. What was the problem with your wage, was it lower than the prevailing wage? I am sorry asking you too many question. I am very naive in this area.

Good luck.

MMCH

SESA--State office

SESA--> means State office where Application goes first for initially screening....and after that they send to DOL--> Fedral Level... My state level is IL.....and DOL will be Chcago...
In my case State office send RFE to attorney stating that my Wage is less than what IL State Dept mentioned for Programmer Analyst ,, So My employer have to increase slarary and post again 10 consective days into office... So my Employer did and sent back to State office on 12/02/2003... From that moment onward I don't whats happening next......
What is reason to send back ur application to State office?

Thank you

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

FRIENDS,

PLEASE SHED SOME LIGHT HERE IF YOU HAVE INFO...

MY CASE GOT INTO CHICAGO DOL ON 3RD JUNE 2003..
FILED AS EB3, NON RIR...PRGRM/ANALYST

I HAVE BEEN HEARING ALL KINDS OF CONFLICTING INFO
DOL SITE SHOWS SEPT 2003...WHEN I ASKED MY ATTORNEY
THEY SAID ITS TYPO AND ITS ACTUALLY SEPT 2002 AND WILL BE
RESET SOON... COUPLE OF WEEKS DOWN THE LINE I CHECKED

AGAIN AND THEY SAID ITS ACTUALLY JULY 2002...IF ITS JULY 2002
THEN I AM LOOKING AT ONE MORE YEAR AND ALREADY 8 MONTHS
INTO IT...THIS WILL BE INSANE ALMOST 3 YRS JUST FOR LABOUR..

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE...THERE IS JUST NO AUTHENTIC
INFO OUT THERE....ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT MONTH-YEAR CASES
ARE COMING BACK....

THANKS ....
PRABHU

DOL Chicago Oct 27th

My case was fwd from MO SESA(RIR) to Chicago on Oct 27th.AVM just tells me it was received on oct 27th with specic DOT code.Doesnt give any more information.Any one with oct 20-27th whose case got approved.

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
DOL Recd Oct 2003 is coming out for RIR.

For Non RIR - it is Aug. 2003.

Are you sure of the Non RIR date?

It used to be Aug 2002 for months and then suddenly changed
to Sept 2003!!

Remanned to State

My case remaned to state from Chicago.They asked to go for adv by giving Iowa work force address.We got only 5 resumes,no one has specific skills,but they have IT degrees with more than 2 years exp.Now we are in process of interviewing them.What is the chance of getting my labor certified with Chicago office?.Is there any precaution to be take care? What is the time frame ?
We are planning to submit interview result by end of Jan 2004.

Please advise me.

I am completing my 6 years term by Sept 2004.
Filled in Iowa as EB3/RIR send to Chicago on Sept after that Chicago Remaned to State.

LC from Iowa/ Chicago

Please let me know approximately how many months does SESA from IOWA and DOL from Chicago take ?

How long does it take to get LC from IOWA (SESA + DOL ) if I apply under EB2 category / RIR ?

Originally posted by Ray S.
according to my attorney that is the date when IL SESA
will receive my case again.

Hi Ray,
Will SESA consider your application Priort date as it was Rcd 1st Time ? Cuz my attorney sent paper back in Dec 1st/2nd to IL SESA and I'm trying to call SESA office but never got lucky to talk to anyone and don't know If they looked paper my attorney sent again requested by them or we have to wait untill they will working on those dates?

Thank you

Ray Can you give reply for this

My case remaned to state from Chicago.They asked to go for adv by giving Iowa work force address.We got only 5 resumes,no one has specific skills,but they have IT degrees with more than 2 years exp.Now we are in process of interviewing them.What is the chance of getting my labor certified with Chicago office?.Is there any precaution to be take care? What is the time frame ?
We are planning to submit interview result by end of Jan 2004.

Please advise me.

I am completing my 6 years term by Sept 2004.
Filled in Iowa as EB3/RIR send to Chicago on Sept after that Chicago Remaned to State

Does anybody know how long it takes for the Chicago DOL to update the AVM with case information??

I received a letter from Wisconsin SESA saying that my case was sent to Chicago DOL on Nov 22nd.
I have been checking the AVM, using my company's tel # and they have no cases. I am assuming that DOL has not assigned a case number yet.

DOL Recieve date

How can one know the DOL recieve date. I have a letter from Wisconsim DOL dated Dec 9th saying that they have sent the papers to DOL.

I have heard that such letters are generally not back dated, so might not reflect the exact date when papers were sent to DOL.

So, that could mean the papers went to DOL earlier then the date of letter I recieved from SESA?

Can someone share their knowledge on this.

-GC_MANIA

Originally posted by Ray S.
RFE replies have a higher priority over all cases. Your case
should have made to DOL. Call DOL 312.793.6807

Do you think DOL updated my Case. I wthink they are for back to update cases, Rcvd from SESA. But I will give it try.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.