Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI AsHKAR

When i called my lawyer y'day, he told me they are working on my case with DOL. I didn't understand it. That's why I called DOL yesterday. They asked my case # and last name and told me that they just got the FAX from my employer with requested info(seems to be they requested some info when my lawyer has contacted them). Today again i called them just now. Same person has lifted and he told me they found my file which was placed in wrong file. Seems to be they kept it in wrong place and found after getting some information from my employer. He told me they will assign it to the analyst .

I don't know, how can they do like this? we almost lost nearly 2 months of time. Is it happend same to any one before ????

Thanks

Kumar74:
Thanks for the info. Whether you talked to DOL operator or an analyst.
Whenever I speak to the operator, I ask her about my case status and whether my case has assigned to an analyst. She says everytime my case hasn't assigned to an analyst, it will take 2-3 weeks. I don't ask her why my case hasn't assigned to an analyst ( if I ask her she won't reply properly).

Hi ASHKAR

I know she won't tell any thing. Do like this, instead of going to ext '0', go for '1'. Please post your status after talking to them

Kumar74:
Thanks, I called the phone # 312-596-5400 and selected option 4 and selected 1, it went to John''s voice mail. I will try to call him again. Did you talk to same person?

Kumar74:
Finally I got him over the phone, he told me that my case is lying in someone's desk for the last two months and he asked me to call him again after Holidays (Holidays means after Jan 1st 2004)

Ravikc, Chicago Gurus..........

Thqnks for your information. I have a doubt regarding your DOT code information. I was in impression that
Programmer analyst dotcode is 030.162-014
Software Engineer dotcode is 030.062-010
Then how come your dot code is 030.062-014 for programmer analyst position? Do not mind as i am going in deep. I am in the same boat and never get any information about my case. Please through some light here. Thanks...........

Computer Job - Dot codes:

030.062-010 SOFTWARE ENGINEER

030.162-010 COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
(Alternate titles: applications programmer; programmer, business

030.162-014 PROGRAMMER-ANALYST
(Alternate titles: applications programmer-analyst

030.162-018 PROGRAMMER, ENGINEERING AND SCIENTIFIC

030.162-022 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER

030.167-010 CHIEF, COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
(Alternate titles: coordinator, computer programming

030.167-014 SYSTEMS ANALYST

ASHKAR

Really you are great buddy. As You are the active meber of this thread always your information help lot of us. Cheer up buddy............

Regarding my earlier posting, how come RAVIKC got dot code as 030.062-014 being a programmer analyst title? I appreciate your information buddy. Thanks in advance..............

IL SESA

what is the phone # of IL SESA to find the status
of Labor certification?

Applied on July 9th
EB2/RIR/IL SESA
no info yet.
Thanks

If anyone is interested in data.

One more:

Case 054279**
Entered in AVM: Oct 09, 2003
LC Certified: Dec 16, 2003
Code: 030.062-010

SESA : IL

It is not mine so do not have access to any more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ashkar,
That my mistake. The code that you posted was correct for programmer analyst and mine is the same.

Ravi

Originally posted by ASHKAR
GC_Pain:
I think Ravikc wrote wrong dot code for programmer analyst.

Ravikc: Could you please check your dot code and write it?

Please check your exact dot code from the link.

http://www.oalj.dol.gov/libdot.htm

Wage RFE

Hi Ray/ Anyone
I got RFE on wage in November and my employer posted 10 consective days with New Wage required by IL STATE and Attorney sent back all information on December 02. Its almost 3 weeks and I'm not sure, if they sent my case to DOL or not?
Can you please tell me, how long IL SESA took for your case after replying back from your Employer/Attorney?

Thank you

SESA Case Number = DOL Case Number ?

Hello Folks,

Can someone tell me whether the case number given by Wisconsin SESA is same as the number given in Chicago DOL, or does it change.

One more question, my employer says they have recieved the reciept from DOL, but no one has been assigned to the case yet. * How does one know whether the case has been assinged to someone.
* How much time does it take once it is assigned.

Cheers and Thanks
gc_mania_03

GC_Mania_03.

Chicago, DOL case # is different from SESA case #. DOL is taking more than one month for assigning case # after receiving from state, SESA. Please wait for a while.

How to find your DOL case details if you don’t know:

Call Chicago DOL AVM system 1-312-353-1059, and enter '1' for permanent applications and next menu press '2' if you don't know the case number -> enter your company 10 digit phone number (which was enter in labor application on form 750A)

Can someone explain how?

I tried couple of case in AVM:

Nov 10, 2003

Dec 18, 2003

Dec 18, 2003

I cannot find any cases between Nov 20, 2003 and Dec 18, 2003. How is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.