Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yuren,

it was actually June not May or July. Checked the email from lawyer and it said June. Good luck

SV1234

Thanks for the updates.

Mine went to Chicago in Aug, so I guess I may have two more monthes waiting.

I did talk to one operator last work and got to know that my case was assigned to an analyst on Oct, 7, which was almsot two monthes ago.

Yuren

SV1234

Thanks for the updates.

Mine went to Chicago in Aug, so I guess I may have two more monthes waiting.

I did talk to one operator last work and got to know that my case was assigned to an analyst on Oct, 7, which was almsot two monthes ago.

Yuren

Labordude:

My lawyer hasn’t received any letter from DOL so far. But he received a letter from IO, SESA which is saying that my case has forwarded to DOL on Aug 15, 2003. My case was updated in AVM in September 3rd week.

Hope I have answered your question.

LCA approved

Guys,
My LCA was approved yesterday.

EB2/RIR (Chicago)
sent to SESA: July 1st, 2003
forwarded to DOL: Sept 24th, 2003
DOL received: Sept 29th, 2003
DOL approved: Dec 1st, 2003

Good luck to all!

Case #

its 054276XX. Sorry I don't wish to put my entire case # out here.

Anyways, if anybody already has a job and would like to join my company as a contractor, please free to email me at srigans_2000@yahoo.com, i'd be happy to refer you.
My labor process went smoothly with them and I would recommend them to anyone.
Cheers

Hi srigans,

Would you please share your company info? How many people in your company and what is the revenue size? How many H1B is applying green card?

Thanks.

About 50. Most of them have applied for LCA and i've been checking for the past 5 months on statuses of all of them. They have been steadily approved in 2 months from DOL. Email me at srigans_2000@yahoo.com and I can tell you more details.

EB3 RIR Sent to DOL 09/29 approved

Folks & Ashkar

Thanks for all your help & Info .
Good Luck to all .

Details

Forwarded to DOL :09/23/2003
Received @ DOL :09/29/2003
Updated in AVM :10/15/03
Category : EB3/RIR
DOT Code : 019.167-014

Approved: 12/02/2003

Any Iowa approvals?

Do we know when was the last time an Iowa based case was approved at Chicago DOL? Looks like it has been a while. Please post your case details, if yours is approved and it is from Iowa SESA. Anyone please?

Thanks,
Udai

I came to know of a friend whose case was filed in iowa, sent to dol in last week of Aug, was processed last week.

Guhanj:
Congrats!!!!!!!. Good Luck for I140/485.

Csrini1:
Thanks for info.
Do you know about your friend's Dot code or Occupational title?

Please post the details

csrini1,

Please post the approved case details.

ASHKAR,

I believe yours is also around the same date - end of August. You should here something from them soon.

Udai

Thanks Srini1 and Udai.

I think your friend's dot code is 030.162-014 (PROGRAMMER-ANALYST ). Mine is also same.

Hi,

I understand that company size and revenue matters with the GC applying, though don't known exactly what is the limitation. How about the number of H1B applying GC, how is that matter?

Thanks

Originally posted by smile_sac
Hi srigans,

Would you please share your company info? How many people in your company and what is the revenue size? How many H1B is applying green card?

Thanks.

Any ideas how long it takes for a case to be recorded on the AVM after it is sent from SESA??
My case was sent to DOL from Wisconsin SESA around Nov 22nd.

Nkelkar

My Case moved from IL SESA on 10/17/2003 updated in AVM on 12/4/2003....with Priority Date as 10/21/2003.

Originally posted by Ray S.
apparently it takes more than 4 weeks, looks like for every
new case added into the AVM, DOL has to replace the
complete phone system.

Hi 2Hard2guess,Nkelkar ..........

when did you apply in IL SESA? Did you get any confirmation that your case was moved to DOL? My case was submited in IL SESA in early month of June 2003. My fucking (sorry for this word to use, she deserve it) attorney not cooperating anything to share. She always say no information at all. Can you please throw some light here. I appreciate for your help. Thanks in advance..............

Status
Not open for further replies.