Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumar74:

Today I checked AVM and still my case is pending. I don't know why my case hasn't assigned to an analyst yet.

"Pending" doesn't mean "Not assigned to analyst"

Hi,

"Pending" doesn't mean "Not assigned to analyst". I called DOL last week (Not the AVM), but the number posted on this thread.

An operator told me that my case had been assigned to an analyst on Oct 7, but in AVM, it still says "Received".

I agree with someone who had said " This is pure luck", it depends on who your case has been assigned to. One case being rejected or remanded by some ananlyst may be approved by the other one very easily.

:(

Kumar/Askar,

did you guys called the operator, cuz, mine on AVM still says received but when I called the operator she told me my case has been assigned to the Analyst on Oct 24

DOL Chicago Reced Aug 15th,
Assigned to Analyst on Oct 24th,

Kumar_lbr:
Thanks for info.
I called the operator on 11/18/03 and she told me that my case would be assigned to an analyst within 2 weeks. Today I checked AVM only and didn' t talk to the operator. I will talk to the operator this week and update the status.

As per my knowledge 4 cases are pending with dot 030.162-014 for Sept 2.

Hi kumar_lbr

Yes, i called the operator today and came to know that my case is not assigned to any one so far. She told me to call again after 2 weeks. Yours is 15 days before to my case. May be i may need to wait few more days to know whether it's assigned to any one or not.

Thanks

Hi AsHKAR/kumar_lbr

Do you have any idea/info, how long it will take once it's assigned to the analyst?

Also curious to know whether these cases(like ours) are approving without asking any further information or not?

Thanks

Hi All,

My case was sent from Ohio DOL to Chicago DOl in July 2003. it was non-rir EB2. My lawyer called to verify that Chicago DOL received my case. Within a week I was certified. Got certified on Nov 24th.

Have your lawyers call. it seems to make a difference

SV123:
Congrats!!!!!!!. Good Luck for I140 and 485.

Kumar74:
I don't know when they assign our cases to an analyst. There should be a reason. Whenever we talk to the operator, she says that it would take 2 weeks to assign our cases ( Everytime she is saying the same information). The lady is not telling us that whether our cases have any problems or they need any documents. I don't know how to find it out. My lawyer talked to DOL one month ago, he doesn't want to talk them again, he says that each case is different.
How to find out whether a case has NOF? if the case has NOF, When will DOL send it?

ASHKAR

Kumar_lbr case has been assigned recently only, which is prior to 2nd sept cases. So we may need to wait and see for another 2 more weeks. If there is any problem they will defenetely let our lawyer knows. So far my lawyer don't receive any info. So let us hope for the best.

Only guess i have is, if the case has any issue at SESA , it's taking some time at DOL to assign. My case has wage problem at MI SESA and which was certified with in a week after my lawyer replied. I am thinking these type of cases are taking little bit more time at DOL.I don't know about u r case. But i do remember Kumar_lbr had same problem at SESA.

Thanks

Kumar74:
Thanks. There was no problem for my case at IO, SESA level and it has forwarded to DOL within 4 weeks. Did your lawyer make a call to DOL recently? Did you ask the operator why your case hasn’t assigned to an analyst? I think if our cases have any problem, the operator can’t tell it. After assigning our cases to an analyst only we will come to know whether our cases have any problem.
If anyone has experience on this, please share your experience.

SV1234, Was your case sent to Chicago in May or July..

Hi, SV1234,

Was your case sent to Chicago in May (based on your previous post in Ohio SESA thread) or in July??

I have similar situation as yours (Sent from Ohio to Chicago, NON-RIR), so I want to know.

Thanks,
Yuren

ASHKAR

I called the operator ye'day and she told me there is no prob and they are processing Aug cases. Any way i called my Lawyer at same time. May be he will contact DOL this week.
Let us see.

Thanks

chicago dol receipt date

guys,
how long will it take to get the receipt number/acknowledgement from chicago dol, once the case has been sent form sesa to chicago.
any reply's will be appreciated.
thanks

update in DOL

Labordude,

If you are talking about update in AVM nowadays its taking one and half month to update in AVM .

Sometimes your lawyer would know before even udated in AVM.

Mine was sent from SESA to DOL on Oct 2 ,2003 and updated in AVM on Nov 24,2003.No confirmation sent to my lawyer yet.

Manisudan.

manisudan,
once the dol receives the case from sesa won't it send some confirmation with the code or something?? before even assigning the case to an analyst??

Processing Dates

Hello Board

DOL currently Processing OCT'3rd 2003 Cases.

This Update i got it when i called DOL today.(Operator transferred to Analyst for Date Information)

Thx

Labordude,

I really don't have much experience ,probably u can confirm with senior members.In my case I didn't know until it was reflected on AVM afterone and half month.My Lawyer also called DOL in between they couldn't give any firm answers not even officer.Finally it was updated last week with details like date ,code and case no.

Do you have atleast SESA case no or something ?.As SESA had sent their confirmation to my Lawyer stating date of transfer and case no in October first week.But DOL was unable to give any information until December almost.

so I think

1.SESA receives application
2.SESA sends to DOL
3.SESA sends letter of confirmation to lawyer
4.DOL either updates in AVM first or sends letter to Lawyer
5.DOL assigns to analyst
6.finally updated AVM for certification.

Manisudan.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI all

Its confusing as AVM says last case updated

case no 05427647
received on Sept 30,2003
DOT code 041.061-038
not yet certified ...
last case certified case was 05427646

Status
Not open for further replies.