Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spb999:

Dot codes are 030.162-014, 039.162-010, 030.167-014 and 030.162.010. I checked the case #s from 05426491 to 05426560

What is your Dot code?

Oct Cases in AVM

Hi,
Just wondering if any one got their cases into AVM whose DOL RD is after Sep 29th. If so is there any different numbers other than like 0542759*.

Thanks,
Ravi

ASHKAR/spb999/manisudan

Hi ASHKAR/spb999/manisudan ,

Good news. One of my collegues case with DOL RD:09/25/03 was certified on Nov 18th per today's AVM update.

Both mine and my collegue's cases were submitted to IL SESA and received at DOL Chicago (9/25/03) on the same dates.
Both are with same DOT codes 030.162-014.
Per AVM, my case is still in receievd on 9/25/03 status since 10/30/03.

Just want ot share this info to this forum.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by ASHKAR
spb999:

My case is still pending. Yesterday I checked AVM for sept 2 cases, there still 11 cases to be certified for the following dot codes: 030.162-014, 030.062-010 and 030.167-014. Even few Aug 29 cases are also pending. I don't know what's happening in DOL.

10 cases "remand to state" and one case's RIR advertisement denied.

Please post whoever RIR cases are pending for Sept 2003.

Kvrp,
Thanks for the information. My case is still pending, When I spoke to DOL today, they told me that it would take 2 weeks to assign my case to an analyst (They have been telling the same news for the last two weeks). If I ask them why my case hasn’t assigned to an analyst, they won’t answer to me. I will be in tension for two more weeks. What is the solution for this?

I think they are giving priority to MI, OH and IL states RIR cases because they are waiting more time in their SESA. Is it true? Anyone guess?

My labor details are as follows:

RIR/EB3
SENT TO IA, SESA : 07/18/03
SESA SENT TO DOL : 08/15/03
DOL RECEIVED : 09/02/03
DOL CERTIFIED : GOD KNOWS
CASE : 054265XX
DOT : 030.162.014

kvrp,
thanks for news, it is very encoraging for all of us. my date for DOL is Nov 1st week. My labor got cleared from Iowa sesa in less than 3 weeks and moved to chicago in Nov 1st week.

Ashkar dont worry everything will be alright for ur case. best luck and wishes to all.

spb999

chicago labor

Hi KVRP,

This is really great news .Thanks for updating us.As u know my case is not updated in AVM but my lawyer has letter received from SESA stating that case moved from SESA to DOL on 09/29/2003.

Does this matter ?

Manisudan.

ASHKAR,
Don't worry about the delay. Some times we may have to have lot of patience, particularly like GC process. Don't think that just because ur IA SESA took very small amount of time when compare to MI,OH & IL SESAs caused the extended delay of LC federal processing time. You never know how SESA/DOL process th cases, may be we need little luck too in this GC process, i guess.
My sincere advice is pl. don't get panic, relax. I am sure u will hear ur good news very soon.

spb999/ manisudan,
Thanks for your posts. I will update this forum as soon as i heard any status updte.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Kvrp,
Thanks for the information. My case is still pending, When I spoke to DOL today, they told me that it would take 2 weeks to assign my case to an analyst (They have been telling the same news for the last two weeks). If I ask them why my case hasn’t assigned to an analyst, they won’t answer to me. I will be in tension for two more weeks. What is the solution for this?

I think they are giving priority to MI, OH and IL states RIR cases because they are waiting more time in their SESA. Is it true? Anyone guess?

My labor details are as follows:

RIR/EB3
SENT TO IA, SESA : 07/18/03
SESA SENT TO DOL : 08/15/03
DOL RECEIVED : 09/02/03
DOL CERTIFIED : GOD KNOWS
CASE : 054265XX
DOT : 030.162.014

smartsunny, I have the smae questions.

I posted the same questions a couple of days ago, but nobody really replied me.

I noticed that Chicago NON-RIR processing times jumped from July, 2002 - Aug, 2003. It's kind of unbelievable.

But somebody do post that his NON-RIR LC submitted last sepetember was approved in the middle of October.

I am on the same boat with you, let's cooperate, NON-RIR guys.

Kvrp,
Thanks. My case is pending more than a month and I do have more patience. I know that few people cases are pending more than 2 months. As I said earlier I didn’t have more H1B time that’s why I am worried. Hope it will be certified soon. Good luck for your labor and others.

LC CERTIFIED

Hi ASHKAR,
Good news. My case with DOL RD:09/25/03 was certified on Nov 20th per today's AVM update.
Case Details :

Casr type:RIR/EB3
DOT code:030.162-014

Sent to IL SESA on 06/26/03
IL SESA PD : 06/30/03
IL SESA RD : 09/23/03

DOL Chicago RD : 09/25/03
DOL Chicago AD : 11/20/03

I hope ur case aslo will be certified within next few days.
Good luck and all the best to you and rest of this forum participants.

See you all of you guys soon in I-140/I-485 NSC thread very soon.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Kvrp,
Thanks. My case is pending more than a month and I do have more patience. I know that few people cases are pending more than 2 months. As I said earlier I didn’t have more H1B time that’s why I am worried. Hope it will be certified soon. Good luck for your labor and others.

Kvrp,

Congrats!!!!. It's really good news.

Good luck for I-140 and I-485.

Thanks for your support for this thread.

Guys,
I have been a silent reader on this thread, The reason I am silent reader is because my Labor was filed for a second time from Wisconsin just this month, I am still in the SESA zone as far as this thread is concerned. But note this will be my second filling after waiting fruitlesly for 2yr.
My Labor was filed in CA in Oct 2001. Was approved by the CA SESA in Sept 2002 (that is almost a year for the state) and then Remanded back to the state by the DOL in July 03.
The wait you guys are experiencing is nothing compared to the pains other people are going through.

Hi ASHKAR,

My lawyer told me that there is a pending queue in Chicago DOL. If they see your case doesn't have enough recruitment effort, they will put it to the pending queue. Do you know anything about this? What is your whole case timeline, including ad posting etc? Thanks.

I agree with you Kelker.

Midwest region is quite faster than some of the other areas. I think you guys should take a little easy. DOL is not very consistant about all the cases.

So when they say they are processing Sep , doesnt mean all previous cases are done, similarly assignment of analysts, AVM update etc they are not consistant accross all cases.

My case went to DOL chicago on May 27th and still AVM says pending. Many other guys from my company got approved in the same date range,same resume, same advertisement etc.
I was tracking it for sometime and then just left it , sometime if you/lawyer try to get status by calling too many times, it might be a negetive effect on your case.

So I think for cases with DOL RD dates as Aug/Sep , you guys should just relax. For cases before that still it makes sense to track it down.

Smile_sac:
My lawyer called DOL two weeks ago and he asked my case status, they told him that they were processing Aug cases, I don’t know whom he spoke. They didn’t say any problems on my case. What was the exact conversation between your lawyer and DOL? (Don’t misunderstand me), How your lawyer came to know about few cases haven’t has enough recruitment effort? What is the solution for this?

My company gave first ads in middle April 2003 and second ads gave it in the same newspaper after weeks. They gave ads as per IOWA, SESA guidelines. They got around 20 resumes, did send the interview letters to everyone and conducted proper interviews. Interview process took more time. Also my employer put the internal posting ads in their office in middle of May for two weeks. Finally they filled my labor in middle of July.

Hope I have answered your questions, let me know if you need any information.

What is your labor detail?

ASHKAR,

I haven't file anything yet. I am suppose to file on Dec 1 to IOWA, but my lawyer said he knew there was a pending queue in Chicago. If the recruitement effort is too short, they will put it to the pending queue. So he suggest me to file it on min January. That's all I know for know, I will get more detail later.

I am not sure of the pending queue. As far as my experince go, there was 7 of us from same company working similar work, same client. My company filed one advertisement for 2 weeks, used the same add for all of us, filled in state.

MN SESA cleared all the cases withen 2 months, all our cases went to chicago during May 2003,

5 of them got approved in Aug 2003, its been 2 months they filled 485 also.

one case was remanded to state, our lawyr just withdrew the case, used the same ad and refiled again hoping this time to get a different analyst

mine case got stuck, just says received. I spoke with them , an analyst is assigned on aug 6th but no decision is made yet.

So according to my understanding there is a very high level rules but mostly it depends on who is working on ur case.

Status
Not open for further replies.