Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I checked AVM today for Sept 2 cases (05426525 and 05426540 with dot code 030.162-014), both of them ‘Remand To State’. The message was updated on Nov 5 2003.

"Remand to State" means the case has been sent back to the respective SESA for clarification

Still my case is pending.

Approved

Hello,
My case was sent to Chicago DOL on June 3rd from MI SESA. Its been approved on November 3rd. I hadnt got a reply for a while and asked my lawyer to contact DOL. After repeated tries, my lawyer finally managed to get through and was told that they needed copies of internal posting which my lawyer did right away.
A week later my case was certified. My DOT code is 007.061.038

485 fILING Question . Any ideas/thoughts from Experts Needed

Now i have received I-140 receipt, 485 can be filed. But my question is Company B is processing Green card. I am still working in company A. Do i need to submit the pay stubs for filing 485 process. I am bit confused on how these things work. Saying goes that Green card is for future employment

Impact on Chicago DOL Processing Times

*Cases formally processed by the Kansas City Regional office are now being processed by the Chicago Regional office. - From DOL ETA website

NON-RIR jump from Jul, 2002 - Aug, 2003

I noticed that NON-RIR dates jump from Jul, 2002 - Aug, 2003..

Is this true or a typo, should be Aug, 2002.

There is a similar typo happening two month ago..

yuren,
i dont't think its a typo, because couple of days back somebody posted message saying his non-rir with priority date september 2002 got approved.
well hope it really moved to aug 2003.
-labordude

LaborDude, when is your PD date??

Is your receipt date before Aug , 2003 or After Aug, 2003? If it's before that date, yours should be processed, is that right??

Yuren

Today I called the DOL phone # and checked my case status, they told me that it would take 2 weeks to process my case. My Lawyer also called them two days ago, they told him that DOL are processing august cases and DOL didn’t find any problem on my case.
Still my case hasn’t assigned to an analyst. What could be the reason? Anyone can tell the reason?

This is just my guess.

Chicago DOL hasn't processed any NON-RIR cases for about a year, and the NON-RIR processing dates suddenly jumped from July, 2002 - Aug, 2003. I think they may process NON-RIR cases right now.

Hi ASHKAR,
Me too called DOL on y'day and got exactly the same answer as you mentioned. when i called DOL on a week before, they said within a week my case will be assigned to an analyst. Don't know why they are taking so much time to assign the case to an analyst. May be DOL have shortage of analysts when compare to intake cases?

Let's hope for the best soon.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by ASHKAR
Today I called the DOL phone # and checked my case status, they told me that it would take 2 weeks to process my case. My Lawyer also called them two days ago, they told him that DOL are processing august cases and DOL didn’t find any problem on my case.
Still my case hasn’t assigned to an analyst. What could be the reason? Anyone can tell the reason?

Guys -

My case is pending too. Recvd. on July 1 2003 (Eb3/RIR) 030.162.014. Lawyer called them a few times, they say call back in 2 weeks anc check again. This has happened twice already/

Which number did you call and what did you ask the person?

What info do i need to talk to them, I have my case#

Regards

lbud2:

I called this Phone # 312-596-5400(press 4 and press 0) and asked my case status. Then she told me that it would take 2 weeks to process my case.

I asked her why my case hasn't assgined to analyst, she told me that either your employer or Lawyer has to contact DOL. When my lawyer spoke to DOL 3 days ago, they told him that they are processing Aug cases.

Hi Guys,

I am desperately looking for pre approved Labor certificate, If any one have any info, please send me mail at this id roni0699@yahoo.com. I am interested in discussing with you and your company persons ASAP.
Thanks,

Re: Prevailing Wage Request form for Kansas

Hi,

Re: Kansas Processing

I want to find out if we need to fill out the 'Prevailing wage request' form and submit it also while applying for RIR.

My lawyer told me that he would take a printout of the salary information which is there on DOL's website and submit that. However, Kansas State has a link to a PDF 'Prevailing wage request' form on their website. Do we need to fill that out, submit it, and then receive it back from Kansas state and then submit that with the application OR will the prinout of the salary information on DOL's website be enough.

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Shah007.

RIR Advertisement

My employer needs to put an ad to apply for my RIR certification. I need to know if the ad should talk about my skills and qualifications before I joined my present company or can the ad state my current qualifications. I have been with this company for four years now and I have gained a lot more experience and skills than I had when I joined the company.
And I also need to know where I need to place the ads. My company is based in Kansas, and so can anyone please let me know where they put their ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.