Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIR Labor wage

Hi I am a university employee. As you know this is a non profitable organization. But from my regional office they said the my salary has to be increased to get the labor certificate. May be my employer will not incease that much. What to do? Anyone has any idea?

RIR Labor Case
Aakash

mmch108:

AVM - AUTOMATED VOICE MAIL for chicago, DOL, the phone # is
312-353-1059. By using this phone # you can check your labor status like whether your labor received from State SESA, DOL approved your labor, etc....

Hope you are cleared now.

Hi Ashkar
What AVM stands for?

Thanks

chicago labor

Hi Ashkar,

Is this normal that my attorney told me that case moved from SESA to DOL on SEPT 29 ,2003 and AVM says "can not locate the case no or employer no."Its month and half since it moved .Will it take this long to appear on AVM ?

Thanks in advance.

Not showing up in AVM - sent on 09/23/2003

Folks !
I want to add to manisudan post . I 'm in the same boat.
My case was forwarded from MI on sep 23 to Chicago DOL .But still it's not showing up in Chicago AVM . is it normal ?

Please help me.

There could be two reasons.

1) Nowadays DOL is taking more time to add you case in AVM.

2) You need to enter your employer phone # very slowly in the phone # 312-353-1059.

Or
Call the # 312 -596-5400 ( press 4 and 0) and give your information and ask your case #

RIR Labor Wage

Ray S.
Thank you very much for your reply. I was told that for non profitable/educational organization wage is not a matter is it true?Do I have to request for state prevailing wage?
Regards

Aakash

Re: Prevailing wage request form

Ray S,

Do I HAVE to fill out the prevailing wage request form or is it OK if my lawyer submits the OES DOL salary information printout?

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Shah007

Hi KVRP,
Can i know the details of ur case.
Mine was forwarded from IL on Oct 03, 2003.
Until now i dint see it in AVM. Can you let us know your case details.

Thanks,
Ravi

Originally posted by kvrp
Hi ASHKAR,
Me too called DOL on y'day and got exactly the same answer as you mentioned. when i called DOL on a week before, they said within a week my case will be assigned to an analyst. Don't know why they are taking so much time to assign the case to an analyst. May be DOL have shortage of analysts when compare to intake cases?

Let's hope for the best soon.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Hi Ravikc,
The following are my case details as requested.

Case Type:RIR/EB3
DOT Code:030.162-014

Sent to IL SESA :06/26/03
IL SESA PD :06/30/03
IL SESA RD :09/23/03

DOL Chicago RD:09/25/03
DOL AVM updated the case first time on: 10/30/03

DOL Case status : Still not yet assigned to any Analyst.

Hope the above helps.

May be u should ask ur attorny to call DOL to find out for ur case #,etc. details?

Thanks,
kvrp

Originally posted by Ravikc
Hi KVRP,
Can i know the details of ur case.
Mine was forwarded from IL on Oct 03, 2003.
Until now i dint see it in AVM. Can you let us know your case details.

Thanks,
Ravi

DOL

My date for DOl chicago was oct 23 and still nost assigned to analyst.
Any more from oct pending please let me know

Drjsingh:

Still there are many August and Sept. cases are pending. Even few July cases also. If your labor certified before these cases, your are a lucky person.

Re: DOL

Hi,
Is your case in AVM. I didnt see any cases after Sept29th.
There are only 2 cases which are from Nov 10th in AVM.

Ravi

Originally posted by drjsingh
My date for DOl chicago was oct 23 and still nost assigned to analyst.
Any more from oct pending please let me know

Chicago DOL....

Hi

Mine case was Sent by OH SESA on 10/29/2003. But so far haven't heard anything from Chicago DOL. Also nothing has been updated on the AVM.

Still Hoping to hear something atleast on the AVM.

Bye....

ASHKAR,
Any news on ur case from chicago? Looks like DOL are processing cases around sept last week and ur date is sept 2nd.

Hi spb999,
How do u know that Chicago DOL is processing cases around september last week? Why i am asking this is my case RD is 09/25/03 and so far it hasn't been assigned to any analyst.

Pl. let us know what date is DOL Chicago is currently processing, if you know?

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by spb999
ASHKAR,
Any news on ur case from chicago? Looks like DOL are processing cases around sept last week and ur date is sept 2nd.

Hi KVRP,

Does your case appear on AVM ?As my case also had been moved to DOL on Sept 29,2003 .It's not updated in AVM yet ...

Thanks.

spb999:

My case is still pending. Yesterday I checked AVM for sept 2 cases, there still 11 cases to be certified for the following dot codes: 030.162-014, 030.062-010 and 030.167-014. Even few Aug 29 cases are also pending. I don't know what's happening in DOL.

10 cases "remand to state" and one case's RIR advertisement denied.

Please post whoever RIR cases are pending for Sept 2003.

kvrp,
I heard from one of my friend about this news also I called chicago DOL around 2-3 weeks back at that time I spoke to one of the analyst and he told me that they were processing sept 13th cases, so may be they might be definately processing sept last week cases.

spb999

Status
Not open for further replies.