Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Update Chicago Labor

Hi Ravikc/vts,
I only mentioned that AVM is getting updated around a month after the case is received in DOL, Chicago.
My employer filed 2 LCs(EB3/RIR) out of which one is mine, in IL SESA on 06/26/03.
Both cases were received in DOL Chicago on 09/25/03, but DOL AVM updates one case on 10/20/03(25 days later) and the other one on 10/30/03(35 days later) to the date of receipt in DOL Chicago. So far my attorny didn't get any info. on those cases details of receipts in DOL, Chicago.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks,
kvrp

Originally posted by Ravikc
Looks like its taking more than a month to get into AVM. Recently some one posted saying that their case was received in Chicago DOL on Sep25th but it got updated in the AVM only in last week of Oct. Mine was the same case i heard that my case was transferred from State last month 3th(IL Sesa). But i dont see it still in the AVM.

Ravi

IL Labour

Hi Kvrp,

The application filed date in May 14 '03.

My lawyer not received any receipt or case number or any kind of letter from even IL SESA for my case. I am not sure weather my application is processed at state level.

Re: IL Labour

Hi vts,
You should ask your attrony/employer rep. to call SESA, IL to find the case #, receipt date and priority date
(or)
If you know ur employer # given in the LC application(Form ETA 750), you can try calling DOL Chicago AVM # 1-312-353-1059, press 1 , then press 2 and key in ur employer phone #. It will tell whatever cases filed so far by ur employer.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks,
kvrp.

Originally posted by vts
Hi Kvrp,

The application filed date in May 14 '03.

My lawyer not received any receipt or case number or any kind of letter from even IL SESA for my case. I am not sure weather my application is processed at state level.

Hi Kvrp,

Thanks for helpful info. I am calling 312-353-1059 almost every Friday from Sept and tried by employer phone no option.
Currently it shows 32 cases were posted from my employer from July 16 to till date.
Most of them certified, except 8 cases are still pending in random order regardless of received date.

At present, I contacted my lawyer and waiting. Thanks again.

my employer told me that he applied for 4 cases in IL-SESA and 3 are reached DOL in last month and mine is pending in SESA.But when I entered my employer's ph# in the AVM it's saying nothing found!!!

Chicago Labor

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all your support and input.
I received call from my Lawyer ,she tried to call DOL and officer said same thing ,they can not locate the case number or employer no. DOL officer further told Lawyer to follow up next week ( hopefully they will have some answer ).

My case no begins with 499xx unlike others.Does this depends on DOT code ?

tracking

Hi Guys,

here is my case labour applied Aug, 2002 (EB3/RIR) in michiegan and file moved to chicago DOL on Aug 12, 2003

Question : How to track the labour without a case number,

my company is not willing to share the case number with me, I tried to call 312-353-1059 and selected option 1 and 2 (search by employee my phone number), problem it will start the list from 1997 and my company has applied lot of cases since then, I was never be able to search thru till the date cases.

is there any other way to check the labour status

Thank you

Dial (312) 596-5400, press 0 for operator. To the operator Give your company phone number and your name. They will give you your case number and the analyst name/number if it is assigned to somebody

Hi kumar_lbr

I too have same problem . It was giving the message for all cases received from 1997. Mine was moved on 28th August. So i keep pressing '2' until i reached 28th Aug. There were no cases in AVM till 2nd Sept for my company. So i noted down all the cases received on 2nd Sept for my company. So mine will be one among them. Probably you may need to do the same.

Seems to be we both are from same company:)

Good Luck....

tracking

thank you guys for such a quick response,

I called the operator (312-540-5900) she said I need to contact my attorney and she simply does not have time to track the case number for me, I do agree with her :)

kumar,

yes, we might be in the same company, we have same last name too :), did u find any rejections in cases filed on Aug - Sep

Thanx

no call the number 312 596 5400...then choose 4 and then 0. I have called 3 several times, they just ask last and first name and give the case #. Most ppl I talked with were good. They even will give the analyst name and ph number.

Rupajana -
Is there any update on your case, I believe we are in the same boat, in my case the DOL Status is still saying " your application is recvd" since past 3 mts.

yes, I called DOL and got the analyst name and ph number to whom my case is assigned.

made My lawyer talked to him, he did not have good news. He feels there are US workers available for system analyst job and he needed additional information. He said that he already drafted the letter and placed in the mail last week but my attorney didnt receive it yet.

It all depends who works on your case. you can try calling the number I gave in the forum and ask abt ur case.

my DOT code ended with 014

I talked with an operator who gave the analyst name to whom my case was assigned.

So you need to talk to any operator who picks the phone and ask your info

Thanks rupajana, Today I spoke to operator, she get my First Name, Last Name & Company name and put me on hold some time, then she replyed, "They are no case on my name in my company", and asked me to contact SESA.

My case applied on IL SESA on May 14'03. Some of cases applied with me from same lawyer got certified too!

I am actually interested in knowing what additional information they asked a for after raising the RFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.