Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Help Chicago Gurus!

Hi All chicago Gurus,
My labor application was submitted to Chicago SESA on June 06. Till now my attorney did not get any type of response. Can anybody help me usually how many months, it take to process application at state level? Your input is very much appreciated.

nelsona

nelsona,

you must be missinformed when you say most states do not send NON-RIR any more, that's BS; otherwise why would Chicago process NON-RIR cases back in july 2002. If you really want to know what happened is that a while ago there was a law permitting conversion from NON-RIR to RIR and that's what most people did. But my and others companies didn't do that because of the simple fact that it would have shortened the process. In any state, the NON-RIR (also called REGULAR) is the base processing method, and RIR is a shortened variation of that base process.

Last edited by a moderator:
blebear

Thanks for the history lesson. Now how about a math lesson:

There are currently 36 states that have a priority date of April 2001 or earlier for regular LC. I did correctly state that a MAJORITY of states were in this situation, which I take to mean that these states are no longer giving ANY priority to these cases.

Even chicago puts these "regulars" on the back-burner: Note that a fellow MI non-RIR has been stalled in Chicago for almost a year, while RIRs from your state are passing you by.

nelsona

I don't see the logic in your last reply; it seems it is going to take me a while to understand it so I am done replying to you, for now. But to deepen your math knowledge, please talk to a immigration lawyer, he may know more math than you.

regards

Re: Need Help Chicago Gurus!

My Priorty date is 07/30/2003 to SESA IL. My attorney said that they don't get any Case Number. That's all they get. Any Idea how do I get my Case Number in SESA?

Thanks

T
Originally posted by Gc Pain
Hi All chicago Gurus,
My labor application was submitted to Chicago SESA on June 06. Till now my attorney did not get any type of response. Can anybody help me usually how many months, it take to process application at state level? Your input is very much appreciated.

Still waiting...

My Details
--------------
State PD: 05/03/2002 Michigan
Moved to/Received at Chicago DOL: 06/03/2003
EB3/RIR

Thanks

Still waiting...

My Details
--------------
State PD: June/2002 Michigan
Moved to Chicago DOL: May/2003
AVM message. - Recieved 06/13/2003
EB2/RIR

Re: any new aprovals?

Originally posted by blebear
any new aprovals?

I just got email from my attorney, saying my case was approved. its a big relief..
my state/location - MO/St.Louis
state rcvd date 10/01/2001
RFE (internal josb posting) on 04/07/2003.
replied by attorney on 04/25/2003
my case was rcvd by chicago on 05/15/2003
and got approval mail to attorney on 08/11/2003.

Approved

My attorney got approved copy. Its a big relief.. :)

MI/EB2/RIR

DOL rec. date May/2003
AVM message rec. date June/13/200
Approved date ( as per AVM message ) Aug/06/03
Attorny got mail today
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.