Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My case got approved yesterday. Here is the details:

RD: 8/16/02
AD: 11/7/02

Case#: 054128xx

But the email system is not yet update. I got this information from the AVM(312-353-1059).

Can any one tell me how long it will take to receive the hard copy.

Thanks in advance, and good luck to you.

Congratulations "thk". I will update your info in tracker.

If I have missed anyone in the tracker or any updates from any of you, please post your info and I'll update the tracker on Monday.

Thanks.

Tracker Updated

The Bold fonts indicate that they are the updates in tracker since last week. Also, the cases approved by Chicago DOL since the last update to Tracker have been highlighted in yellow.

If I have missed anyone or if anyone has any updates, please post your details.

Case Certified: #054129XX.
RIR.
RD: 10/23/2001 (At SESA MI).
TD: 08/07/2002 (To Chicago DOL).

RD: 8/16/2002 (At Chicago DOL).
DOT code: 030.167-014.

Last edited by a moderator:
FEDERAL LABOR

my case(RIR) is moved to DOL Chicago on 08/21/02...
when can i expect my approval from DOL. if any one got appovals arround this date. please let me know.

thanks
KVS

Re: Processing times

Originally posted by dina
Usually processing times for the month are posted on the 13th of that month. When will they post Nov?
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp
Also, how long does Chicago SESA take to forward cases to DOL these days? Have been waiting since Oct. 8.

Do any of you know how long Wisconsin SESA takes? Also after you apply at a SESA, how long does it take before we recieve a response?

Certified

My RIR Labor petition has been "Certified" by Chicago DOL on 11/14/02.

Here are the details:

Received at IDES (IL-SESA): 06/18/2002
Sent From IDES: 08/21/2002
Received at Chicago DOL: 08/23/2002
Certified at Chicago DOL: 11/14/2002
Case #: 054132xx
DOT Code: 007-061-014
RIR/EB3

I request someone in this forum to take over the tracker update responsibility from next week as I will move to the forum discussing Concurrent filing of I140 and I485. I will update the tracker for the last time on Monday. Please post any updates that you may have.

Thanks for everyone for all your help.

Tracker Updated

The Bold fonts indicate that they are the updates in tracker since last week. Also, the cases approved by Chicago DOL since the last update to Tracker have been highlighted in yellow.

As posted on Friday, this is my last update to Chicago DOL Tracker. I again request someone in this forum to take over the tracker update responsibility.

Thank you and wish you all the very best.

Hi bnks,

Congratulations to you and all the best for the rest of the process.

I would like to extend my thanks to you for an excellent job in updating the tracker.

At the moment I am not able to take over the responsibility as my Labor is still at state level and not expected to reach Chicago till Jan - Feb next year, so I would urge someone else in the forum to please take over the tracker, and keep the 'torch' burning ! :)

Once again bnks, thanks for your excellent work in keeping the tracker updated.

All the best,
sertra2002

Re: Tracker Updated

Thanks for your volunteering to track.

My Case Details at Chicago DOL.
Case No. 054155XX
Recieved Date 01-Nov-2002
DOT Code 030.062-010

Also , a quick question,
Does DOL Chicago send out a paper document
to the Employers as cases are received.
Can I expect one to reach my Employer ,now
that my case has been sent to DOL from SESA
on 01-Nov-2002

Thanks and Regards

Rajesh

Originally posted by bnks

As posted on Friday, this is my last update to Chicago DOL Tracker. I again request someone in this forum to take over the tracker update responsibility.

Thank you and wish you all the very best.

sertra2002: Thank you. I hope you will get certified soon. Wish you all the best.

RAJESHTL: I don't think the Employer will receive any information from Chicago DOL. The Attorney (or whoever handles ur case) will receive a Certification Notice once the case has been Approved).

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

to bnks

Hi bnks,
I sent you two private messages this month. Can you pls read them?
For everyone else: filed RIR at Chicago SESA Oct 8. Still no word.

Hi Rajeshtl,

Can you please let me know how you got your case number? My
case was forwarded from SESA on Oct 10. So it should have reached Chicago within a week. I am trying the automated email system and still no cases are in Chicago DOL (for my company) around this time frame. I am reluctant to call the officers to get my case number as per the advice of some members in the forum. Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Certified

Case # 054130## (RIR)
DOL Recieved date Aug 16 , 2002
Certified on Nov 18, 2002
DOT code : 030.167-014

Manju

Anyone with a case at Chicago SESA?

Nov DOL processing times are out. Chicago DOL is processing Oct! But SESA is stuck in August. I am very worried because I don't have a case # or dot code yet. How long did you RIR cases take at that first SESA step???
http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

bnks, I might take up the tracker from you. Pls send me a private message explaining how to do it. I am no tech wizzard:)

Status
Not open for further replies.