Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical Forms

Hi Sachdev,

Thank you for the advance information. It will be helpful for most of us who are expecting Labor certification shortly.

What is the form number (I-xxx) that you are referring to? Please post the website where you can download/order forms.

Thanks

Add me to the track

sent to SESA: 03/01/02
Sent to DOL: 08/02/02
RD at DOL: 08/07/02
Case #: 0541268x
DOT code: 030.062-010
TYPE: RIR

Re: Medical Forms

Its I-693 form for medical, with 4 copies in color. This one is filled-in by INS approved doctor when you go for medical exam and is required document for filing I-485. You can get that form from your local INS office or by ordering at INS web site to be mailed to you.

Hope this helps.
-Sanga

Originally posted by bnks
Hi Sachdev,

Thank you for the advance information. It will be helpful for most of us who are expecting Labor certification shortly.

What is the form number (I-xxx) that you are referring to? Please post the website where you can download/order forms.

Thanks

Its I-693 form for medical, with 4 copies in color. This one is filled-in by INS approved doctor when you go for medical exam and is required document for filing I-485. You can get that form from your local INS office or by ordering at INS web site to be mailed to you.

Normally it is a weeks process to see the doctor until you get the results in a sealed envelop. In some places getting doctor's appointment is difficult. You can plan on it and get ready in advance, so that you are not wasting time on it.

Hope this helps.
-Sanga

Originally posted by bnks
Hi Sachdev,

Thanks

Sanga,

Thank you. I just placed my orders for these forms from INS Website.

Also, I noticed Chicago DOL processing cases recd. on Aug 5th in 054124xx series.

Hi All

I am a new member to this forum. My labor application has been forwarded from SESA to Chicago on the 10th of October. I am trying to find my case number. Could anyone who already have their case numbers please let me know how to get this? I tried the email route with the Employer telephone number, and I get a list, but the last case which has a Received at DOL status is on
9/17/02. Is it a good idea to call one of the officers to get the number? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re:shya2001

You can try using the Chicago DOL AVM (312)353-1059. Press 1 and then Choose 2 to try using ur Employer phone number.

Generally, the AVM and the e-mail system are updated 3 to 4 weeks after your case is recd. at the DOL. You might want to check back later.

As per my Attorney, unless it is an emergency, calling the DOL officer is not a wise thing to do.

Please refer to the FAQs posted by sdd for more details.

Hope this helps!

Hi bnks,

Thanks for the response. I guess I will wait for another 10 days before calling the number that you have given, since it is only 20 days sicne my case was forwarded.

Re: kumarkrish

Hi kumarkrish

Yes, Even I heard some approvals on Oct 30th for cases in 054126xx series submitted on Aug 7th at Regional Office in their AVM.

Also, I did not find your case details on the Chicago Labor Tracker that sdd was putting together in this forum. I will be taking over the Tracker update from sdd from this week and if you choose to, please provide ur case numbers and date of submission and I'll put it in the tracker.

Anyone else just browsing this forum, please share ur case details and the information for Tracker. It will be helpful for all of us. I will update the tracker sometime this weekend.

case certified

sent to SESA: 03/01/02
Sent to DOL: 08/02/02
RD at DOL: 08/07/02
Case #: 0541268x
DOT code: 030.062-010
TYPE: RIR

Certified: 10/30/02

Tracker Updated

Here's the Updated tracker. The Bold fonts indicate that they are the updates in tracker since last week. Also, the cases approved by Chicago DOL since the last update to Tracker have been highlighted in yellow.

Congratulations to jshi26 for certification and thanks for jdgc, shya2001 and kumarkrish for your updates.

SESA processing times

Filed RIR Oct 8 in Chicago. How long does SESA takes these days to forward a case to DOL? Any one who file in Sep/Oct?

Re: SESA processing times

It is taking appx. 2 months for the IL State agency (IDES) to review RIR cases and then forward to Chicago DOL. The tracker can probably give you some historical data as well.

Any updates?

I heard some approvals on Nov 6th for cases in the series 054129xx received at Chicago DOL on August 16th in their AVM.

Anybody with any updates recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.