Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved

Case # : 054078XX
DOL Received Dt : 3/28/2002
DOL Approv Dt : 07/02/2002

Thank you all for all the good information.

Mao

Congrats rajb00 and mao

Congrats rajb00 and mao, let us know when you
receive Hard Copy

priya, sdd, puneet_gcard Please verify your status with DOL

Priya, sdd, puneet_gcard Please verify your status with DOL. Mine was filed with SESA on 24th April 2002 and has been approved by SESA - > transfer to DOL on June 27th. I verified by using 1-312-353-1059 by entering company phone number. Becuase email system doesn't work (lcstatus05@doleta.gov) and may be your lawyer using that email to get status for your case. (my lawyer has schedule job for sending email for all the case on every mondy)

jbm: Thanks the info.Since my priority date is April 5th so according to your info my case should have been transferred as well. My only problem is that I work in a big firm and dont know how I can get Tel No to track my case.
Is there any other way to track it also?
Lastly how soon can we get receipt notice ?

use phone number in ETA 750A form

USe your company phone number mention in form filed up for labor certification. I think it's part A of form 750, where employee has to inlcude thier information. otherwise wxm8 posted DOL number last week or so, you can call and talked to the person , they are very helpfull,

(You should have copy of labor certification application, don't you ? then call lawyer and find out from him.)

I hope this will help.

JB

Thanks again. I actually tried the first number and it really did help. My case had been transferred to DOL on May 28th to DOL. They also told me that they are working on March cases and it will take them about 4 more weeks to get to my case. I dont believe that things are moving so fast.

But thanks again for waking me up as I was pretty much sleeping about my case.

Great puneet_gcard,

You are most wel come. Keep us posted when it is approved from DOL. SDD, Priya_nnn when you get chance tried to find out your status and let us know. I will update DOL traker. Anybody else want to include their information ? please post your dates I will include in tracker. Thanks

Puneet_gcard, did they said they are working on PD march case or DOL RD march case ? Becuase our PD is april but DOL RD is may/ june end.

JB

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats puneet_gcard

If it only 4 week then I think start your paper work for i-140 and choose/ decide your options for CP or AOS (485) so once you get Labor certification HC you don't have to wait for paperwork to complete, you can avoid delay in filing i-140.

later,

JB

What paper works are required for counseler processing

Does any one know list of documents required for 140 if going for counsuler processing.

To All person get certified, Please report to jbm when you get Hard Copy

To All person get certified, Please report to jbm when you get Hard Copy, so he can put into tracker

Sanjaypatel9, CP doesn't require and addtional paper work

I am not sure if we file CP or AOS, we have to file diffent documentation. I thought it's one option on I=140 form. But Please senior member commant it. And if somebody went through i-140 could you please update document needed and information needed.

Thank You,

JB

QUOTE]Originally posted by Shivane Sharma
Hello Rahul07:
The Documents required for I-140 are a check of $ 135 payable to the INS, Your Company\'s Financial Statement and Last two years of beneficiary\'s W-2 forms, these are in edition to your paperwork which you must have submitted with your lawyer at the Labor Cert. stage.

You have to specify at the I-140 stage whether you want CP or AOS. If you were out of status at any point of time, if any misrepresentations have been made by the applicant and the experience is hard to verify than C P is not appropriate.
Adv. For CP it takes much less time as compared to AOS.
Disadv. Will have to make a short trip to the home country.
You need to specify the consulate in the Forms.

I hope this helps.

Disclaimer:
The writer of this message is not a lawyer and this message is not meant to be legal advice. Before relying on this information, you must consult a lawyer on the facts of your specific case. The Law Offices of Rajiv S. Khanna takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

I was trying to post messages in the old portal
then I found this site. That is the reason I couldnt reply.
I saw some cases approved Case No: 054079XX.
Mine is 054095XX, RD May 14th.
Can I expect my case expected certified date some where around August last week? Can you please let me know about the required documents for I-140?

Thanks,
Nanaji

Puneet_gcard, did they said they are working on PD march case or DOL RD march case ? Becuase our PD is april but DOL RD is may/ june end.

JBM. I think they meant PD is april. They just said that they are currently processing cases received in Mar. I did not ask them exactly what that meant. But the guy was quite helpful and you can call and ask him about it.

few cases certified on 28th

Case # : 0540608x
DOT Code : 030.162-01x
Received Regional Office: 02/08/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/28/2002.

Re: Any Approval

Seems, the last updated approval on AVM/Mail was on June 4, 2002
(The day before mail at lcstatus05 have problem)
On June 4, 2002 , the approval case number are between 054063XX to
054065XX

Re: Nanaji, question

Can you be more specific in case 054079XX into the last
1 digit e.g 0540791X or 0540792X or 0540793X

Please reply

Thanks

Priya_nnn id changed to nbindu

Hi,
priya_nnn user id has been changed to nbindu
I had some problem with my old user id so I have registered as the new user as nbindu.Pl update me.

puneet_gcard --
thank you very much for your information.
but can you tell me how did u find out ur case details just by calling 312-353-1059.

I didnt get any information from my attroney.when I call ther above number with employer phone number I am getting some cases.But I dont which was is mine.
can you tell me more clearly how to find out.

Once again thank you all very much

priya

Hi wxm8

I saw some cases (0540790X, 0540791x, 0540792X) approved.
I hope your case will get certified this week.

Nanaji

priya

you can try all these numbers, I called all of these numbers, no
body is lifting the phone. Marie gave me my case details (312-353-3333).

It will be always better calling them around 8.30 -9.00 AM.

Abraytis, John 312-886-2928 Jabraytis@doleta.gov
Carroll, Sarah 312-353-1550 Scarroll@doleta.gov
Gonzalez, Marie 312-353-3333 mgonzalez@doleta.gov
Johnson, Marsha 312-353-1509 majohnson@doleta.gov
Kimmons, Belinda 312-353-1207 bkimmons@doleta.gov
Smith, MaryAnn 312-353-7536 masmith@doleta.gov
Van, Renee 312-353-3448 rvan@doleta.gov
Warren, Waconda 312-353-1054 wwarren@doleta.gov

Status
Not open for further replies.