Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No%20Title.

maverick011 call up 312-353-1059 and follow directions. Use your employers telephone number option. Since your case is transfered to DOL on 03/06/02 see if you have any case numbers two to three days after that date. I am sure there won\'t be too many numbers around that date from your company it will be easy to guess your case number. Most of the times it comes out correct. Even if you go wrong it will be a couple of numbers either side. This helps you to track the progress of your case. FYI it takes about 3 and half months for a decision to come out. I am sure that you can expect a decision any time now for your case if it is not already done. Good luck !!!!

Different Salary - Can the case be mine?

My DOL Received date should be in April.

My Employer has two cases, which have the same DOT Description as mine in April. None of them match my salary. My Lawyer said that one of that is mine (She gave me one case number which has an yearly salary, the other being an hourly salary).

Will SESA change the salary when it is forwarding the case to DOL? (eg. puts the prevailing wage)

Did this happen to anyone?

Any posts are welcome.

Kittiba

Different Salary - Can the case be mine?

My DOL Received date should be in April. My Employer has two cases, which have the same DOT Description as mine in April. None of them match my salary. My Lawyer said that one of that is mine (She gave me one case number which has an yearly salary, the other being an hourly salary). Will SESA change the salary when it is forwarding the case to DOL? (eg. puts the prevailing wage) Did this happen to anyone? Any posts are welcome. Kittiba

My case approved on June 28

Hi, Guys:

My case has been certified June 28 from 312-3531059.

Wait for hard copy and see u guys in I140 board.

REgis

Case Approved:)

Case # : 054075XX
Dot Code : 030.167-014
DOL Received Dt : 3/18/2002
DOL Approv Dt : 6/28/2002

Thanks for your postings!!
See you all in I-140. Good Luck!!!

Anyone used lcstatus05@doleta.gov recently

has anyone used lcstatus05@doleta.gov recently ? I am not getting any type of response/ reply although i am following direction posted in this room previously. I would appricate any feedback. Thank You. JB

Anyone used lcstatus05@doleta.gov recently

has anyone used lcstatus05@doleta.gov recently ? I am not getting any type of response/ reply although i am following direction posted in this room previously. I would appricate any feedback. Thank You. JB

Hi wxm8

Yesterday I came to know about approval of few cases
case number: 054076XX
RD : March 27th
It seems they started working on 054076XX cases, 75XX, 74XX, 73XX
concurrently.

Nanaji Surapaneni

Hi Nanaji, wxm8 Could you please help me to verify.

Hi Nanaji, wxm8,

I am trying to get status through email lcstatus05@doleta.gov, but no response/ reply although I am getting some information from 1-312-353-1059, and faxback option (3) doesn't work.
Have u used email lately to get any status ?

Hi Nanaji, wxm8 Could you please help me to verify.

Hi Nanaji, wxm8, I am trying to get status through email lcstatus05@doleta.gov, but no response/ reply although I am getting some information from 1-312-353-1059, and faxback option (3) doesn\'t work. Have u used email lately to get any status ?

re: jbm

Email DOES NOT Work :(
We have to check it using our phone
Information from Nanaji is correct, There were some approvals
on July 1, for case 054076XX for RD between March 21 to March 27

Thanks wxm8.

Thank You wxm8,

I was trying for last 2-3 days, e-mail didn't work. Let me know if you found out if email system is working again.

Other thing do you know, if we can get more information (other than case number / status) like employee name ? or do we have to talk to live person for that.

JB

Last edited by a moderator:
some cases certified

A lot of cases certified for case 054077XX and 054078XX on
July 2 and July 3

Re : jbm

I guess to get company name you have to talk
to person in Labor dept (As long as EMAIL does not work)

rajb00 and mao , have your case been certified ?

rajb00 and mao , have your case been certified ?

Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying post this for last two days but had problems.

Case # : 054078XX
DOL Received Dt : 3/28/2002
DOL Approv Dt : 07/02/2002

Thank you all for all the good information. It really was helpful. Special thanks to wxm8.
Good all. See you all in i 140 forum.

One more thing, can anyone advise me on AOS vs consular porcessing. I'm thinking of going for consular but, don't know the approval percentage.

What is the good message board link to I140 forum?

Once again thanks all

Raj

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.