Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi AK,

Thanks for the prompt reply. But what is AVM ?. I am new to this and this is my first post. Please enlighten this ignorant guy.
Thanks
Nattu

chic-dol said:
AK,
Did you check your case status in the AVM ?Does it say "Returned by employer after RFE" ?

Yeah, you are right. But my consulting company is in IL and they have applied for my LC in Chicago.
-Nattu

interesttoknow said:
dnattu,

You are from California. I think this is wrong thread for you. Am I right? :)

basic question?

Hi Guys,
I have one basic question.

My case was file on Nov 14th in Iowa state.
I got a letter from my employer saying it got forwarded to Chicago DOL on Dec 4th...

Does any one know how long it takes to reach DOL?? What could be my receipt date for DOL???
My lawyer is saying it would be sometime in feb, cause DOL is slow...

Is it true???

thanks much.

shail007 said:
Hi Guys,
I have one basic question.

My case was file on Nov 14th in Iowa state.
I got a letter from my employer saying it got forwarded to Chicago DOL on Dec 4th...

Does any one know how long it takes to reach DOL?? What could be my receipt date for DOL???
My lawyer is saying it would be sometime in feb, cause DOL is slow...

Is it true???

thanks much.

Shail007,

My case was forwarded to Chicago DOL on Jan 8th and my receipt date is Jan 12th.

Hi bsnf,
Do you have your case number yet???

I dont know how to find my case #....Still having trouble :(

===============
bsnf said:
Shail007,

My case was forwarded to Chicago DOL on Jan 8th and my receipt date is Jan 12th.

shail007 said:
Hi bsnf,
Do you have your case number yet???

I dont know how to find my case #....Still having trouble :(

===============

I have a case no. Call the AVM and search by your employer phone no

I did, but i dont see any december cases in AVM, there is one case updated of Jan, and i inquired about it. That case doesnt seem to be mine... :confused:

How would you know the case in AVM is yours???

===========================
bsnf said:
I have a case no. Call the AVM and search by your employer phone no

shail007 said:
I did, but i dont see any december cases in AVM, there is one case updated of Jan, and i inquired about it. That case doesnt seem to be mine... :confused:

How would you know the case in AVM is yours???

===========================

Ask your employer or lawyer to call

Are you kidding Ray....
DOL is processing 1 to 2 new cases perday .
On 26th ,they were on case#05430660 ,today they are at case#05430662 :)
They are still at Dec 12th. I dont think it will be before another month ,they will reach January.

Case Status

My lawyer said they answered the RFE Thursday(yesterday). When do you think it would be updated in the AVM or approx when do you guys think it would be cleared ?

Vish
PD Nov 21
DOT 030-062-010

Latest Non-IT cases in AVM

Non-IT cases received by DOL in May updated in AVM. Look at the case# 5432500 received on May 25, 2004, updated in AVM. But, no IT case in AVM during MAY period.

labor

I have been reading these post for quite some time and have seen lot of information here. However I still fail to understand how justified is this whole Labor certification process. Is it a state issue or a federal issue? If it is a state issue then why federal labor comes into play. If it is a federal or both state/federal issue then why it is treated differently for different states when it reaches for federal approval. Shouldn't there be one queue for all the states which falls into a region like Chicago? I have seen that cases coming in from states like Illinois or Iowa getting processed much faster than Michigan. Totally frustrating and illogical.

Processing Time?

Hi,

I would appreciate some feedback. My application was forwarded from IL-SESA to DOL 05/14/04. I was also issued a case number. How long does it take for DOL to get to my application?

clx-dude

Processing time??

Hi,

I had filed my EB3/RIR on Nov 5, 2003. I called IL-SESA and they said the case was forwarded to DOL on May 14, 2004. I am wondering how long it takes to get through the Federal Labor assuming no RFEs. Thanks.

clx-dude

Status
Not open for further replies.