Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvin

Please can you tell me that your case entered in AVM system ? What is the pirority date? Thanks for your help.

vish1348

Please can you tell me from which state your case forwerded ? few state makes the descission first and mail the application to regional office after 2-3 weeks.

LCHELP

My case was fwded from Illinois to Chicago DOL on 11/21.
Atleast thatz the email i got from my lawyer.

Tried AVM and that online site...i cant seem to find anythin related to that day.

Vish1348,

I was talking to you - sorry I should have quoted you. Contact nkelkar - I am surprised - case of that time is already in the system.

Correction - Nothing is impossible. :eek:

Hello All

Hello All,
FYI, one of my friend labor got approved recently.

Moved to Chicago Dol on 23rd of October 2003
Approved on 5th Feb 2004.

So I think Chicago DOL should have finished Oct 2003 by this time.

Here is the Details

Here is the details.....

Case: EB3 / RIR
PD : 23rd October 2003
AD: 5th Feb 2004.

I don't know about his dot code and other things.

Jharkhandi

Originally posted by Jharkhandi
Vish1348,

I was talking to you - sorry I should have quoted you. Contact nkelkar - I am surprised - case of that time is already in the system.

Correction - Nothing is impossible. :eek:

like i posted before....AVM starts off with cases filed & certified from 2000...goes on upto september 03 and then reverts back.
not sure why.

some interesting development..

My friend got his labor certified last week.

DOL recd - august 2003
remand to state nov 2003
they posted an add and sent the report and resumes to state on Jan 2003
SESA sent to DOL withen 1 week in Jan 2003
DOL recd Feb 2003
certified within 1 week of recpt.

Looks remand cases getting certified easily..

Hi All,
I am pretty new to this thread. After wiating for 2.5 years my labor has been remanded in California hence I have decided to change my job and I do have an opportunity in Chicago area.

I have been seriuosly thinking about accepting the offer, hoping that it would help me a lot from an immigration prespective. Can someone among you let me know how soon can the labor be done in Illinois if it's filed in RIR. The job requirements says BS + 3 yr at least. I have BS + 4 yrs of experience.

Do you thinks I will be able to get my labor (state & dol) done in about 8 months, also any estimate of how long the I-140, 485 take currently from IL center...

Any suggestion is higly appreciated.

Regards
BP

MY NON-RIR

Was sent to DOL on Sep 3, 2003 according to AVL.

I was told the case was assigned to an analyst on Oct 7,2003.. pretty quick..

My boss called two weeks ago and was told the analyst processing my case was on medical leave until March...

I was in my thrid year for LC...

Good thing is : I start my process early, still have four years left on my H-1B..

But I am still very frustrated..

RIR Received in Sep 23

My LC still pending, my lawyer called many times without any luck. It has been assigned to an analyst. No issues have been identified or communicated to the compoany or the lawyer. Does anyone have have anything to add?

Status
Not open for further replies.