Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indira24,

What are your filing dates and category?

SESA received date
DOL received date
Category: EBn-RIR/Non-RIR

Indira,

Currently Chicago DOL is processing around November first week.
Your case, if RIR, should have been adjudicated by now. IT seems that it is because it has an analyst assigned to it already.

Call the DOL yourself and speak with the representative.

First make sure it is RIR. You have a long road to travel if it is Non-RIR.

Friends,

I am in the very unique situation.

My case :
State received on 11/19/2003
Chicago DOL received on 12/08/2003.

My 6 years are expiring March,04.

My company says LC will get approved soon as they are processing 1st week of Nov.

But what is the date I should look at as priority date? the one on which state received my case or the one DOL received ?

I have I-140 pending with other company and I got 7th year extn. approval. But I am using a substitute labor for that one and it is thru TSC.

So question is : Should I trust current company and wait till end of March ? or Just switch now itself to the another company ? I have an assignment which could go on for another 18 months. So prcoessing timewise which one would be better option ? NSC or TSC ?

Pl. help

Thanks,

guys the date on the tracker which shows as oct/nov is outdated..i know friends who had their nov cases processed in january..am sure the current cases being processed are of jan.
the same case with state level cases for example michigan..it shows as dec 02,but i personally know guys with mid-jan cases being approved

Hi,

I have my case no? How would I check my case. When I called AVM, the automated message gives the dot code.....

How do I check with case no, whether my case is approved or not?

Thanks in Advance

DOL approval pattern?!!!

Friends,
My case is still in SESA. But I was wondering about the DOL approval pattern and here is what I found out. It does not look very good. :(

CASE# DOL DT DOT CODE STATUS LAST ACTION DT
054288xx 10/31/03 030.062-010 remand 2 emp 02/27/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.062-010 recv 11/06/03
054288xx 11/06/03 030.062-010 remand 2 emp 02/27/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.062-010 cert 02/26/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.062-014 remand 2 emp 02/27/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.162-014 remand 2 emp 02/27/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.162-014 remand 2 emp 02/27/04
054288xx 11/06/03 030.062-010 remand 2 emp 02/27/04

Look, how many cases have been remanded on a single day. I am wondering why the "remand 2 emp" cases did not show up on our forums. May be they are not using our forums at all! Let us wish, this is just a coincidence.

Hoping for the best,
Udai

hello everone,

I am actually new to this website, a little confused but anyways here it goes.

have applied for LC as followos:

Aera:Chicago
Type: Regular
Sesa (State): march 2001
Regional date: August 2002.

Till date i.e march 01st, 2004 no news from DOL.
Called their tel# for case status 312-353-1059 and it say that the current status is: Received in the regional office on august 1st 2002.

very frustrated its been 3 years with no certifcation from DOL. Just wondering if anyone else is here in the same boat? maybe exchanging info will help each other.

DOL's website says its processing aug 2002 since nov 13th 203 four months and they still havent even looked at my case.

anyways ppl any input or advice is welcome.

thank you.

Hello Forum,

I had the opportunity to speak with a certain individual who works for the DOL and is a certifying analyst. This is the information I received.

- After the carlson memo DOL has received directives to use the following guidelines to certify case
- B.S + 3yrs or a M.S + 6month
- enough evidence of adequet recruitment effort
- Wages offered meet or exceed prevailing wage
- Company actually exits in the state of filling and is not just a PO Box

If the above guidelines are met the cerifying officer is to certify the case. If there is issue on the recruitment effort and the wage offered, the employer would be asked to re-advertise for 1 day (this is not a RFE nor a NOF, something in between and something new that the DOL is experimenting with)

He also confirmed that the DOL is aware of the fact that companies are opening PO Box offices in faster states like Delaware and Wisconsin. To this effect the Certifying Officers have been directed to personally go visit the Locations. The individual I spoke with said that he himself has visited many Company locations in Delaware to verify if the company exits there.
This could be a reason for a slow down in the processing times. By the way the individual I spoke with works at the Philly DOL

Kumar,
Thanks. When my lawyer spoke to the analyst two months ago she told him that she would send a mail. Still my lawyer hasn’t received any mail from DOL so far.
I have lost my hope and I am finding an approved labor from other companies.
Good luck for everyone.

Sorry to hear that ASHKAR. Hope you get it soon.

girishb - remad to state means that DOL has sent your application back to SESA to be processed as non-RIR and that it will maintain its original priority date.

hello everyone,

jsut called DOL today and found out that they are processing aug 2002 for non rir permanent reg cases, but they have a hold on those cases and would not take it up for another 18 months....

This really sucks coz I have already waited for 3 yrs and now another 18 months is required.

Very frustrated anyone with any help or advice/input is welcome.....

thanks..

Basic question... Do we get a different case no, If the case moved to Regional DOL ? I got one from my lawer(vi15...).If yes how do we find that case no?

yes u get a different Case number

Hi Pbk,
i also got some different file no. from SESA.I think u get a different case no. in regional DOL. By the way pl. let me know ur file details about what SESA u are and what date ur file is moved.
My file is moved to ChicagoDOL but AVM is not updated with my details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.